no.17

Marius

Prince dropped out to work two jobs which his mom kicked him out for. Now he's staying with his cousin or something. And Ezekiel was doing online classes trying to convince Prince too as well. I was still going to school just not on my appointment days. Which meant Prince spent more time with Zekey. His older sister really liked Prince. I think they like me too just not as much. Hector wasn't really fond of both us. Especially when Zekey wasn't around. I just wished I could get closer to Ezekiel without Prince some how interfering. So I asked Ezekiel on a date over text. I kinda messed it up though accidentally spilling my lemonade on us. so I asked for a retry, he said no. So I asked again which he replied with 'I'm 25 weeks pregnant what do you think?' I thought it would be funny to reply with yes but it just made him angry. I asked him again (when he wasn't so angry) and he immediately got angry saying 'Can you shut the fuck up?' I asked him I think a good 2 more time after and finally he said yes. Well after I said 'Pleasssse I'll take you to Popeye's.' But he agreed. Now I'm picking him up hoping his brother won't be there to scold me.

Ezekiel

6 Months and I felt like crying all the time. Of course now it was confirmed to me that Prince and Marius are the father's (and the one we don't speak of) it didn't make them any less annoying. Especially Marius. But he's taking me to Popeyes so I'll let it slide. They both got me a Christmas gift but it didn't feel right opening them. I didn't get them anything and this year didn't feel like Christmas. It only rained or hailed no snow. Just water and ice blocks. Once my babies are born I'll make sure we do something fun on every holiday. I'll make sure we have plenty of special memories. I was trying to focus on the goods of parenthood. Instead of the hards like Caleb was talking about. I wish I didn't over think his words. I didn't feel this worried before. Prince said I should take naps to calm myself but it's not that easy for everyone ice prince. And Marius says I should just chill. But how the fuck do you do that. They're both so stupid I wish I could strangle them. Of course not for real that's just the hormones talking. I think.

Prince

I was saving up good my cousin got me a dish washer position at a fancy restaurant and Adrian got me a job in construction. Both paid me well at least for someone my age. I definitely owe Adrian and my cousin I'll buy them drinks have a night out or something. Right now I was getting off work. My shirt soaked and my feet sore but a sense of pride. I had to walk to my cousin's apartment since my mom took my car. I felt lame since me and Zekey had to walk to appointments now. So I started looking for car sells but they're so fucking expensive. At this rate I'll have to save up all my money. My cousin doesn't make me pay rent since he does either my aunt does. She's really nice and rich so all her kids are spoiled. Hey but it must've been effective cause they all went to college and are living pretty well. I walked into the house seeing Erik my cousin, Hasan and Dawn his friends. His friends were complete assholes. They came when I got out of work because they want me to cook. Since Erik didn't eat well I thought I'd take the liberty of doing so. But these guys just took full advantage treating me like a mother fucking maid.

"What's up bro?" Hasan says. "What you making today?"

"How about chicken? It's been in the fridge for weeks." Dawn says like he lives here.

"Okay okay let the man breathe he just got off work." My cousin Erik says putting his control down and coming to greet me. "How was work bro?"

"It was whatever you know work." I say walking to the kitchen to cook. But not because they told me to cause I'm starving.

"Ya know chicken does kinda seem like the vibe though." He says playing with his fingers innocently. I take a deep sigh turning to my cousin as I take the chicken out the fridge. I already defrosted it since I knew I was gonna cook it today. But I don't know how these assholes knew. Probably looking through the fridge for microwaveable shit. How could someone live off that? Disgusting.

Ezekiel

Me and Marius pick up the food then went back to his. His parents weren't home so I wasn't worried. I felt weird meeting them like this I'm not even ready. They'd definitely would think I'm good trash if they saw me like this. While Marius was getting us drinks from the kitchen I saw the time on my phone. 5:45pm Prince is probably getting out right now. I decided to text him the link to my online class teacher Mrs. Fraige. I've been trying to get him to sign up. I didn't want him to drop out to help me raise the babies. He deserved better than that. Plus I wasn't so why should he.

Me: {the link•}
Me: Please sign up for the classes we'll study together if you feel they're annoying

I didn't want to just send that. It might annoy him or stress him out.

Me: Did you have a good day at work?

As I finished typing Marius walked in. He was clearly curious to who I was texting looking a little salty. Boy really thinks he could be like that. He ain't my man the fuck.

Prince

I finished prepping the chicken leaving it to boil as I got everything else started. I'm making chicken Alfredo easy and delicious. The Alfredo sauce was simering while I mix the flat long noodles. They were now soft and chewy perfect texture. I began rinsing the strainer to rid of the water turning both the noodle and sauce burners off. Once I mixed the noodles and sauce blend's together I decided I wanted to sit. So I grabbed my phone sitting at the table. My heart swelled seeing a text from Ezekiel. It was sent about 4 minutes ago. He remembers my schedule so cute.

Zeke❥: {•some stupid link•}
Zeke❥: Please sign up for the classes we'll study together if you feel they're annoying
Zeke❥: Did you have a good day at work?

I did like the thought of studying with him. Alone. But I don't think I have the free time. I usually have two days off in a week. Yeah I'd love to spend them with Ezekiel but not studying. I do want to spend more time with him though.

Me: fine but only if you help me study
Me: work was whatever lol
Me: how was your day?

Marius

Ezekiel was texting Prince while we were on a date and it really made me feel stupid. Is he playing right now. Cause there's no way he's for real with all that bullshit. I hear his phone bing in the silent room see the screen flash with message after message from Prince.

"Ain't you gonna answer that." I say petty but I don't give a fuck. He's legit playing me right now. He kinda rolls his eyes.

"Yeah actually I was." He says with the same pettyness picking up the phone to text him. I tsk making him roll his eyes.

"Are you for real with me?" I ask the frustration in my voice.