no.18

Ezekiel

"Are you for real with me?" He asks rubbing his forehead in frustration. I wasn't gonna do it till he asked that stupid ass question.

"What do you mean? Why you mad?" I ask very annoyed. He really think he could be like that. Like I'm his or some shit.

"Nah it's good I should've known you was just playing." He says grabbing his phone. I sigh putting the phone down. I didn't want him to feel like I was messing with his emotions. But I wasn't tryna be in a relationship too. The only thing these two gonna get from me is a mother of your child relationship. Even if I sometimes do think about being with them. Thinking like that is selfish though. I got mother fucking triplets to think about.

"Marius?" I call turning to him in my seat. I put my hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He tsk but I wasn't gonna let it bother me.

"What?" He asked still mad as he looks at me.

"I know you tryna be something but I don't think I can do that. I gotta think about these three ya know." I say pointing at my belly. He takes a deep breath looking down sad. He puts his hand on my belly startling me at first. But the babies liked him kicking at him.

"But why can't you let me think about you four? Why can't it be us five? Why can't we be a family?" He looks up at me at the last question. I did want a family but it wasn't right to jump into something like that. And it wouldn't be fair to Prince. It would be the same situation if Prince had asked me.

"Because I'm not ready." I say with a sigh. I laid myself on his shoulder hoping he won't push me away. "I'm sorry." I whisper hoping to easy his sobbing alpha a bit. He just kinda hummed throwing his arms around me as he brings me close.

Prince

I didn't have a computer so Ezekiel said we'll share his. It was a Monday and my first day off of the week. I had a feeling I might not get another one though cause my manager really likes me. Most days I get a good 2 hours extra in dish washing cause the other washer is the owners son. This guy didn't have to work for shit and he still got paid. If that's what having a dad is like sign me up. I laid in Zeke's bed tried. Honestly I don't think I'll be able to keep awake with all this boring school shit. Zekey walks back into the room tsking as he sees me laid out eyes closed.

"Don't tell me your ass fell asleep. I literally left for two seconds." I hear him walk to me standing at the side of the bed. He tsk again. "I can see you peeking little boy get up." Now it's my turn to tsk sitting up.

"You sound like Myles." I whine as he sits next to me. He rolls his eyes at my comment.

"Well stopping acting like a little boy and I won't call you one." I groan making him giggle all cute. I decided I wanted to cuddle wrapping my arms around his 6 month belly laying on his lap. On Wednesday we'll know the genders of the babies. Us three are gonna go together. It's funny when we go together everyone thinks we're a three way. But never that with Marius. I think we'd both be a little selfish and try to get it all for ourselves. "What you doing we got homework?" He says in a small voice. Combing through my hair with his fingers gently.

"I know just tired." I say with a yawn all of sudden feeling comfortable. I began to close my eyes and before I knew it I was out.

Ezekiel

I wasn't gonna wake him. He was tired cause of me after all. Those stupid jobs keeping him up. I decided to do some of both of our projects catching him up. I know I shouldn't but he was so tired and I want him to graduate all his classes. I sat there for so long I forgot he had fallen asleep on me. Until Valeria walked in without knocking. Reminding me of the body laying on me making me blush.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything." She says with a smirk making me glare. "I'll cook so don't worry. I'll come call you two cuties in a bit." She says with a wink closing the door. I couldn't help my red embarrassed cheeks I know she's gonna tell everyone.

Marius

We decided not to do a gender reveal instead just a huge baby shower. Prince and Ezekiel's family are going to one and my mom's planing the other with Zekey's family too. Prince's family is a little traditional so they wouldn't like Ezekiel having two baby daddies. Well three but we don't count Gus. Zekey said he's busy with school so he couldn't hang today. But I wanted to see him so bad. I know he's not ready but I still can't help my and my alpha's feelings for him. I wish he'd just open his heart to me.

Prince

I woke up to an angelic voice calling my name. It made me smile still half asleep to wake to Zeke like this. He's just so adorable with his belly round and to big for his small frame. I wrap my arms around his waist like before I fell asleep hugging his belly.

"Prince get up my sister cooked." He says shake me gently. I sat up hungry. We both got situated then left the room. His brother wasn't at the table yet but his sister's kids and sisters were. I hear a tiny gasp.

"Pwince!" Dakota shouts jumping off his seat and to me. I pick him up.

"Kota what you doing little guy?" I say tickling the toddler but not enough to make him giggle harsh. Just a little giggle and shy smile. Dakota is a shy kid his mom said he thinks I'm cool and that's why he's not shy with me.

"I'm good." He says laying on my shoulder. "But kinda tired Jenna and Tonya keep getting me in trouble wit mommy." He whispers into my ear. I rub his back a bit as he hugs me.

Ezekiel

He's so good with the kids it honestly made my heart pound. Maybe that's a mom thing though. Yes I count myself as a mom I'm carrying three babies as we speak.

I can't believe my little Kota bear shares his secrets with him and not me.