no.42

Marius

After work me and my mom went to a Mexican catering restaurant. Set up an order for the baby shower. We want a big vanilla cake then we'll just get whatever my dad put on the list. He's picky about that kinda thing. So we just do what he wants. He always gets the best anyway so it doesn't really matter. After I ask Zekey if he wants to add anything.

Prince

I decided to go to Ezekiel's as soon as I got on the bus. Getting off at his stop when my phone rang a call from Zeke. I smiled deciding just to go to his apartment since clearly he was thinking about me. It wasn't fair anyways.

Ezekiel

Maybe he's working a longer shift or a different one. Would he really have changed his shifts tho. Maybe that asshole coworker of his called in sick again. I groan that guys a pain in the ass. To Prince and me. I'll call him again in like 30 minutes.

Knock, knock

I sigh standing up and walking to the door.

"Who is it?" I call already opening the peephole.

"Prince." I smile opening the door excitedly. We both kinda made eye contact smiling but still awkward. I should say sorry.

"I'm sorry." We both kinda said in unison. Him looking down at his feet nervously. Our intertwined apologies made my heart swell as I embraced the alpha immediately missing his arms.

Prince

I told him what happened and I didn't like his reaction. He felt bed like he coerced me into it. But it was something that needed to be done better now then later. And honestly I should've done it before like he said. But I don't know how to tell him that.

"No you were right baby. I should've told them since the beginning." I said rubbing his back.

"But it shouldn't have happened like this I'm sorry. I should've acted like that when I knew nothing about the situation." He leaned onto my shoulder cuddling us up on his bed. As I wrapped us in his blanket. It's crazy but cuddling with him is all I've been dreaming about recently.

"Babe I would've had to anyway. There was no avoiding it if you didn't tell me that I probably would've waited till the last second." He yawned nuzzling into my chest making me smile as I hold him tighter. We instantly fell asleep feeling comfortable.

Myles

It was my baby boys baby shower day and Adrian looked fine as fuck. He had on a clean and pressed (thanks to me of course) polo. White with navy blue rimming. His chain a basic sliver that shined beautifully. I hope I can dress Amias just like his daddy. That's our baby boys name. I've always kind of like the name it being the name of a character I really liked in a novela. He was so cute and just a badass I had a crush on him. I didn't tell him that of course he just thought it was cool and unique.

Adrian

Myles was glowing waving at everyone cutely and welcoming them. Everyone told him how adorable he was when all I could think about was eating him. Ezekiel and his baby daddies (Yes both of them) sat with us. Plus Cia.

Ezekiel sat in the middle of his awkward baby daddies gossiping with Myles.

"Yeah I know I can't wait for the new season." Myles gushed about a stupid show. The main guy literally always had his shirt off I know why the fuck his horny ass watches that.

"Oo if you like that show you should watch Mr. Rino: Spy series. Mr. Rino's soo hot." Cia added to they're talk.

"I've watched that one and honestly I think Frederick's is cuter." Ezekiel says shocking me. The two alpha's mugging him.

"Eww why he's such a nerd." Cia gags.

"But he's sweet." Ezekiel defends.

"That show sounds whack." Prince interrupts.

"Yeah." Marius says agreeing. These guys jealous as fuck.

"Y'all probably haven't even watch it." Cia says doging the two annoyingly. Everything about that girl just annoys me for some reason. She just had to be my boyfriend best friend. I groaned internally.

Ezekiel

"Marius why haven't you been to class this week?" Cia asked making Marius visibly become nervous. Why has he been ditching like that? He better not be thinking of dropping out.

"Busy tryna get an apartment." He explains but I'll talk to him later. I just wanna make sure he finishes his senior year. It's just like one month longer.

"Oh I thought it was cause Gus and Ivan." She says making me and Prince look at him curiously.

"No who cares about those guys." He plays it off chuckling.

"Do they mess with you?" I ask straight up.

"Childish ass mother fuckers." Prince grits.

"No guys they're just stupid ya know how they are." I nodded knowing exactly how they are. I'm pretty sure Prince knew too. Why do they even mess with Marius? He's literally the best.

Marius

Of course Cia got to open her big fucking mouth. Now I look pathetic to my baby mama and old best friends. Yeah it's pathetic that I get bullied now but not everyone needed to know.

Prince

Me and Marius went to the table with Zeke's order after seeing Myles and Adrian's plates. Marius got his own while I focused on Zeke's.

"Damn maybe I should get my mom to make macaroni for the babies shower. You know how she makes it." He said pouring himself a scoop of some beautiful baked macaroni. I guess one of Myles aunts brag it with her from out of town. I did know how Marius mom made it too. Delicious. A creamy cheese type of cheese with bits of bacon or beef steak then baked. It was beautiful. Marius mom cooked good. You know that when Marius was a fat kid till middle school. I nod not knowing how to respond honestly coming off more awkward then I hoped. He puts his plate down at the end of the line. "Want me to help? You can do your plate now." I nod passing him the plate as I go back in the line. Myles and his siblings announced baby shower games. Adrian standing up there but not talking. As the kids did most the work handing out people toilet paper to guess Myles size. The winner getting a small Dumbo gift basket. He had a couple for the game with candy's and gift cards. Toys too so something for whoever the winner is. "I wanna win me one of those." Marius whines serving Zeke some barbacoa.

"Then win one." I answer the obvious question.

"I try but you know I always lose at those kinda things." I groan. Marius always loses at little contests at weddings, school, quinceaneras ya know stuff like that. He see it as bad lucky which of course it's not he's just dramatic. He just gets nervous and shy because with games like that you have an audience watching you. And just you too. If that was true we would've lost every football game.

"I think you'll win this time." I try to encourage only making him shrug.

"I hope. I'll get these plates can you get me a drink please." I roll my eyes at the begging alpha.

"Fine." I groan as he smiles walking away to the table with his and Zeke's plates. I grab three sprites then balancing my plate with it. Walking back as well.