no.57

Marius

Me and Prince were happy to see Zekey walking back with two little ones in his hands. The older two walking by his sides.

"Found them." He said with a sigh of relief.

"Thanks God we're so sorry." I said back hoping Zekey won't be mad at us. He crossed his arms letting go of the childrens hands.

"How do you lose a big group of kids?" He asked.

Ezekiel

"I know we're sorry." Marius said giving me his puppy dog eyes guaranteed forgiveness.

"Yeah sorry." Prince had naturally sad eyes which also melted me rolling my eyes.

"Okay" They both embrace me kids still in hand.

"Oh and miss Saito wants to meet you." I pulled away.

"Like your mother?" I ask Prince. He nodded not matching Marius smile as he also nodded.

"And his grandma." I gulp getting the shakes. That's what I call my anxiety trimmer. I just hope I don't get all sweaty and gross. Being pregnant in the summer is the worse.

"Oh okay l-lets go." We put all the kids at a table. "Stay here please I'll be back." Cj rolled his eyes Dasia not seeming to happy to crossing her arms.

"But Zekeee" Cj whines.

"No I'm not gonna argue right now I have to go." He groaned as I turned away the guys immediately following me. "Where is she?" I asked Prince taking leadership.

Marius

We found them eating at a table with Prince's tia. Also miss Saito. This conversation is going to be really awkward if I have to call them by their names a lot. They're all just miss Saito to me. We sat at the table.

"Hi I'm Ezekiel." He smiled putting his hand out for one of them to shake. Prince grandma shaking his hand first as he then kindly offers it to his mom. Shaking his hand unenthusiasticly not so siked to meet the mother of Prince's children.

"Nice to meet you Ezekiel. Marius and that little girl have told me somethings about you Prince has neglected to mention." She looks to Prince disappointed. "So let me just ask you one question before I decide if I like you or not?" Ezekiel nodded sitting up straight to prepare for the question. "What do you want to major in college?" He smiled untensing from her words hearing the question.

"Oh I want to be a social worker." Grandma Saito smile's nodding. Visible making Prince uncomfortable. He looked way more nervous than Zekey.

"Oh that's great. You know when I was your age I had graduated highschool 2 years early and was already applying for colleges. I had the choice between 3 college." Prince mom rolled her eyes taking a drink of her 'juice'.

"Ezekiel you'd make a wonderful social worker." Tia Saito says reaching to hold Zekey's hand sweetly with a smile.

"Thank you your so sweet." Zekey can really win anyone over. He's so cute.

Prince

Finally they're conversation ended and it was time for us to do the games. We had our prizes as Winnie the Pooh teddy bears holding little bags with candy's and gift cards. Mostly for food places and I think Marius put some videogames one. He only did it so he can win those ones though.