no.75

Ezekiel

Erik had been taking us around the mall spoiling our babies. So Myles decided to spoil all our tummy's with Adrian's card. I had a four seat two by two stroller Myles just a one seat. Sitting at a table with all the bags Erik got him. Him holding a few too. Erik is so going to be they're favorite. Besides me of course.

"Mm I want some of that chicken parmesan." Erik said rubbing his belly.

"Mm I want that too." I hummed.

"Well get whatever y'all want this place is cheap as fuck and hella good." Myles said putting Amias in a high chair. A baby bean bag like thing to keep his sitting comfortably and right. "Oh look at this it's to help them learn to carry they're body weight better. And it's a good ass pillow." I smiled had just noticed it. I didn't put the babies in chair because they're newborns but it would be great for the future. For now they can only be in baby bouncers and the lean back ones for rocking.

"It looks good when the babies get into that stage I'll definitely invest in something like that." I said smiling. I was just noticing having three babies meant having to get three times everything. In new parenting vids it said one big diaper box should last at least month and like two weeks. It lasted me 2 weeks and 3 days. Of course I never took into account most people get pregnant with one baby at a time and I just have bad luck.

"Do you want mash potatoes for some soup for the babies? Me and Adrian always get him mash potatoes when we go out eating. You love them fatty don't you." He baby talked the last sentence to his son.

"Your not supposed to give them food till six months Mys." I giggled as he did an oh face blushing. He kinda shrugged.

"Oh well Amias is a chunky boy he likes it. He kept trying to take Adrian's food so we just started giving him mash potatoes." He chuckled adorable and shy.

"That's so cute ah Mimi your a little brat." I pinched the chubby cheek but not hard. He had the second loudest laugh I've ever heard. Santana might being able to beat his. She screams when hungry midnight or not.

"Amias is a fast learner huh." Erik said reaching over to tickle his belly. The baby giggling as he reached to touch his hand. "Aww Amias your so precious." Juju was getting jealous over Erik since he was his favorite. He screamed looking exactly in Erik's direction. Joaquin sat in a bottom seat asleep he srunched up his face. To Amias and Santana tho the cries where nothing. They didn't react to each others screams being the loudest.

"You made Juju angry." I scolded him playfully. He chuckled a bit doing gimme hands to my son.

"Give me my Juju baby. Come here handsome." I picked little Julius up standing as Erik came around the table to get him himself. I love how much he loved his tio immediately smiling like Marius. Making me miss his daddies.

Hasan

I was already packing my things. So happy to go home. Plus I was trying to avoid Jonah after he kissed me. It was kinda good since the guys stop being so tense around him. I was just spending time with Dawn and Harrison. Right now Hendrix's and Jonah where grocery shopping. Us at home just playing videogames. We had sub sandwiches freshly made by me so they went shopping for junk food. It was kinda annoying to cook then they'd just get takeout or junk food. I don't want them wasting shit. They've always been like that fat but somehow stays skinny. I had to work for this waist.

They're annoying like that. I just miss my apartment and Erik so much. We're definitely gonna have a movie night.

Ezekiel

It had been a week with the triplets and Gustavo hadn't texted me once. I was getting my hopes up and being impatient. I mean he didn't want to be a dad in the first place so why would he just all of a sudden be committed right. So I have to wait I kept telling myself that. But my brain wouldn't listen. So now after putting the kids to sleep I was calling him. He didn't answer till like the last ring.

"H-hey Gustavo" I mumbled a bit.

"Hey um how's your kids?" I pouted a bit brow furrowed as he called them my kids. Like I'm the only one who participated that night we made them.

"They're good I just got them home a couple of days ago." I explained.

"That's good do you want me to like get you guys anything or like buy you food?" I blushed at the fact people assume I'm such a fat ass after my pregnancy. Which okay I kinda am but I'm trying to lose the weight. Ugh it's so hard.

"I don't know" He tsked

"Come on I know your little ass loves food." I blushed even more.

"No I don't I'm not fat." I whined a bit.

"Nah you're just thick let me take you to eat." I blushed trying not to think about the thick comment. Knowing I shouldn't go too. Not unless he wants to meet Joaquin at least.

"Only if you're okay with meeting the babies?" I said him going quiet for a bit he kinda sighed.

"Let.. let me do a DNA test first?" I furrowed my brow.

"Really Gustavo?" I was just tired of this going nowhere actually. I know I shouldn't get mad but we already did one and one of the babies didn't come out with a dad. So we know his father wasn't present so it has to be Gustavo. I'm just tired of having to argue and beg and explain to get through to him.

"Just come to dinner with me then I don't know we can talk, I'm tired of you fucking wanting everything you're way!" He yelled becoming frustrated. I noticed he always did that when pushed to his limits so I kinda calmed myself decided just to do what he wants. Get the test or whatever.

"Fine we'll talk at dinner then." I hung up texting him one last thing.

Me: But I'm bringing my babies

Gustavo: fine whatever
Gustavo: don't expect me to help you with them

I shut the phone off screaming into my pillow. I don't know why I keep convincing myself Gustavo is different then what I think. Ugh why do I always expect him to be nice to me.