no.6

Ezekiel

I got a text from Giancarlo ask if we're gonna keep tutoring going but I ignored what he said. Instead texting him to tell all the guys we had to talk. Except Adrian. I wouldn't get him involved if he was the dad of all three. Rather not mix mine and Myles baby daddy drama together. He said 'ight' so now we're all meeting at his. I knocked on the door Marius opening it. I ignored his greeting walking to the living room. I see Giancarlo and Prince pass a blunt covering my nose.

"Turn that shit off." I tell them walking to the sliding doors and opening them to let the air out. I can't be around drugs of course since am pregnant. Giancarlo tsk putting it out on the ash tray.

"What's your deal?" Gustavo ask as I stay next to the door.

"None of your business." I say turning to face the guys that piss me off the most. Gustavo tsk standing up and coming over to me.

"The fuck you call us here for. Cause if you ain't tryna get on your knees I'mma dip." I roll my eyes. My child will never talk to anyone like that. He's so disrespectful and falmouth.

"Whatever just let me say what I gotta say first." I say walking past him and taking a seat next to Prince when the smokes gone. They all look at me Marius sitting on the floor, Gustavo still standing annoyed and other two on the couch with me. Fuck how do I say I'm pregnant without saying I'm pregnant. I take a deep breath looking down at my belly. I wasn't showing since I'm only 8 weeks but without a shirt you'd certainly be suspicious.

"Spit it the fuck out dude." Gustavo whined. "Just admit your here to give us head." I look up at the smirking idiot. Looking him straight in the eyes as I say it.

"I'm pregnant." His smirk falls and his eyes widen. Mother fucker looks like he just seen a ghost. I look back at my stomach as his face turns to anger.

"You think this shits funny." He says grabbing my wrist to make me look at him. I yelp from the unwanted rough touch.

"W-what?" I ask but after I was shocked to feel a palm collide with my cheek.

"What the fuck Gus!" Giancarlo yells Prince going over me and pushing Gustavo away. I was shocked as I watched Prince sock Gustavo. Right on the nose. Apart of me was happy Gustavo was getting his ass kicked. But Marius decided to get him off Gus.

"Dude chill." He tells Prince pushing him back. Marius pulls Gustavo up by his collar dragging him to the door and throwing him out. Prince come to take a seat next to me again his calm demeanor coming back like he wasn't throwing punches a few seconds ago. Marius comes back. "Sooo who's the dad?" He ask nervously.

"One of us you idiot." Giancarlo answers. He then looks at me with a smile. "Sooo about the baby-"

"Babies." I corrected him. "I'm having triplets." If they looked surprised before now they looked terrified. "Look here what you need to know I'm 8 weeks along, yes I can get a DNA test as of right now, no don't tell Adrian and does anyone have questions." Marius raises his hand. "Yes Marius." I say knowing he wants to ask something.

"Why not tell Adrian?" I roll my eyes at the question. Isn't it obvious.

"Because that mother fucker don't need two baby mamas." I say. "Anyways I got to go. So text me if you want to do the DNA test. Giancarlo has my number." I get up to go but so does Marius.

"You need a ride?" He ask.

"No am fine." I say about to walk past him when he grabs my wrist.

"No." He says so I glare at him. "Look dude you legit just told us your pregnant with triplets. How am I just gonna let you walk home." He says I roll my eyes yanking my arm away from him.

"Do the same thing you do when you see me at school." He looks at me confused. "Look the other way." I walk out the door not wanting to talk to them anymore.

Prince

It was weird seeing Ezekiel around now. I just wanted to be around him now. It's so fucking frustrating since he's keeping us away. Gustavo's of course been acting like a dick. Since I punched him he's been calling me a bitch. Saying I'm in love with Ezekiel calling him a hoe and shit. Knowing that damn well he could very likely be his baby mama. He just didn't give a fuck.

Right now we're at lunch. Me and Marius watching to see if anyone fucks with Ezekiel. He walks past us looking cute in a big sweater tryna cover up. We watch as he sits alone eating his sad lunch. That's when I see Gustavo walk up to him with a bag of chips and a juice. What's this asshole up to?

Ezekiel

Every damn day Marius and Prince stalk the shit out of me. Telling people they can't talk to me, hurting alpha's that grabbed on me and arguing with cheer leaders that pick on me. It was so fucking annoying cause now everyone was calling me theirs. Someone even wrote 'football teams sex toy' on my locker in mother fucking pink. Not just any pink the brightest mother fucking hot pink you've ever seen.

I finished my biology essay. Looking up at the person who put down some snacks on my table. Yummmm my favorite chips. My smile fades once I'm met with Gustavo. I groan change my focus back to the essay.

"Come on I know you want them." He says putting them down in front of me.

"Leave me alone." He ignores me sitting down instead. I groan in frustration.

"Hey look I just want to let you know. I ain't taking responsibility for shit." Yep there's the catch. Of course he can't just be nice. "There's 4 other guys you fucked that night and I got too much to lose if I had a kid." I didn't look up. I didn't want him to see me crying. I felt like the babies could tell one of they're possible daddys where being a dick. And maybe that's why I was getting emotional. I don't need someone in my kids life if they don't want to be.

"Whatever I don't need you." I say to him with a sniffle. I hear him scoff.

"Good." He says getting up and leaving. I felt like throwing those chips and lemonade at him. Only if I had the balls too. Only if they didn't look so yummy.