no.58

Prince

Of course Marius won the best bag sharing the candy with the kids. It was the one with the Tigger teddy. We saw Zeke walking to us with some girl.

"Prince, Marius this is Mariana my cousin." Kelly holding my hand ran to the girl.

"Nana!" She cheered. Angie began to struggle in my arms letting me know to put her down. She immediately went to Zeke's side holding his hand.

"So you are the two who got my innocent saint of a cousin pregnant." She glared shaking her head with Kelly in her arms.

"Y-yeah" Marius answered nervously making her scoff in distaste.

"They're not bad Maria they're the sweetest alpha's I've ever met." Chuchu and Angie nodded in agreement to Zeke's words. Zeke's really the sweetest.

"Yeah they took very good care of brother since he's been pregnant. And us today huh Chuy?" Chuy nods in agreement to Angie.

"Good cause my cousin deserves the best and no less." Kelly nods in agreement to Mariana.

"Have you eaten cousin?" Zeke asked her and she shook her head. "How about you two?" We both shook our heads.

"I'll get you a plate go sit down." I said kissing his forehead. He blushed with a small giggle nodding.

"Yeah and I'll get you some desserts." Marius added kissing his cheek then going off with an excited Chuchu. All Chuchu and Marius have been talking about is the cookie display.

Ezekiel

"Oww so they're both in to you. I see you you little hoe." I pouted covering my belly as if covering a child's ears. Like it will prevent my children from hearing her sinful word's.

"I'm not a hoe." I whined.

"Baby it's okay your just got it ya know. The cute little innocent but secret freak thing going ya know." I shook my head blushing.

"No no no. That was a one time thing. I'm a mother now." I rub the belly show casing my three fetus bump. "I'm not a secret freak or whatever." She raised an eyebrow looking at me like I'm lying.

"Mmhm" She hummed not believing me. As she walked off before I could protest again.

"Zeke!" I look to the entrance seeing Cia and a little boy. She ran to me hugging me with a big gift bag.

"Hey Cia" She showed me the bag.

"Look it's got three little ducklings." She said showing me the bag. I awwed smiling at the kind gesture.

"Aww thanks Cia it's adorable." We walked to the gift table together arm in arm.

"Oh and I brought my little step brother. Tommy!" She yelled loudly making me jump a bit at the inhumanely loud sound. Seeing the little boy stomp over here arms crossed.

"What?" He grumbled adorably arms still crossed. I awwed wanting to pinch the adorable mad kids cheeks.

"Say hi to the mother." She demanded.