no.68

Erik

Walking into the room I'm greeted with sweet omega pheromones. Smiling at the two cute mothers trying to get Amias to interact with one of the baby boys. They both looked at my direction smiling.

"Erikkkk come see your nephews and niece." I nodded at Zeke's words hurrying up to their side as I put down the bags. They had gifts in them.

"Hello omegas your both looking beautiful." They're both grin at my complement as I slightly bow to them.

"Aww thanks" Zeke says picking up his son to show me the little guy.

"Aww give me" I took him making Zeke pout. The little fat boy immediately looked back to his mom confused who I was. He was a little Marius. Hazel green eyes and tiny baby curls that have not fully grown. "Hii handsome what's your name cutie?" He looks at me confused for a bit. And for awhile I thought he wasn't gonna react. Till I heard the most adorable laughter began to escape the tiny little human.

"His name's Julius" Ezekiel answered I nodded looking at the legit little Marius. Walking slowly to the bassinets with his siblings.

"Hi mamas hi papas your so cute babies." I gushed talking to the two both asleep. Julius whimpered in my arms showing he wanted his mom back. I was scared once loud cries filled the room both omegas amused giggling. Myles got up getting baby Juju him immediately loving his new spot. Probably because he's an omega. Once Myles got on the bed though he cried again. Myles giving him to his mama which seemed to do the trick. Probably sensed his mom and wanted him.

"Juju's already a mamas boy." Myles gushed.

"They all are even Santana. They're my babies." Zeke bragged the baby laying on his chest.

"Aww I think Mias is a daddies boy it sucks." Myles whined.

"Amias literally goes with you everywhere My's I'm sure he loves you too. Maybe even more." Ezekiel tries to cheer Myles up. Myles nods a bit looking at his baby he smiles through the salty pain caressing his cheek a bit.

"It's okay if he loves his dad more I guess since I love him too. Even if I am a little jealous." Myles chuckles a bit.

"Well you never know when he's older." I added Myles nodding a bit.

"Yeah I think he'll like me more then."

Ezekiel

After they left Juju fell asleep but Joaquin wanted some mommy time. We did skin to skin as I scrolled through my phone on my class assignments. I wasn't even close to getting all my credits for senior year but I still had plenty time. Plus just because I finish highschool doesn't guarantee I could even go to college. I mean I'm poor plus I just had triplets. If anything I should just settle with being a mother and getting as good as a job as I could. I mean Mrs. Jimenez did offer to pay for it but I can't let them right. It just feels like they're giving me too much. And stuff I'll never be able to give them back too. They even wanted to rent me an apartment but I couldn't let them do that. I just feel like a bum right now. I know I'm living with Marius but maybe I could help out more. I mean now that I'm not pregnant I guess I could try to clean and cook more. Oh I could prepare them lunch for work. Then when the stitches are clear I could even get a job. Extra money in the house with both baby daddies working too. Marius and Prince are always complaining about lunch. Marius and Prince are getting normal too. After the babies came they've been talking and cuddling. They fell asleep on the couch together it was adorable. It kinda makes me think about us as a complete family you know like us three our three babies. I could see me spending my life with them. Marius isn't serious at all but Prince is too serious while I like to think I'm serious when it calls for. Plus I love when they goof around I feel like I should yell at them but I can never stop laughing at they're stupid playfulness.

I was pulled from the thoughts of marry both baby daddies when I got a text from the third.

Gustavo: sorry for hanging up like that
Gustavo: how is he?

I smiled at the text taking a picture of Joaquin on my chest. I sent it blushing when I noticed I was a little too in it. Especially my chest but he wouldn't notice right.

Me: His names Joaquin

Gustavo: badass name
Gustavo: y'all look cute
Gustavo: he's probably gonna be a mommy's boy the alpha's always r

I blushed at the y'all.

Me: How do you know he's gonna be a alpha?

I protested playfully because he probably will with these big hands.

Gustavo: just the way he clings to you and shit
Gustavo: plus his little fist all balled up like he's gonna suck someone he's gonna be a badass kid

I pouted at the text knowing all three of my babies WILL be angel's.

Me: Wdym he's a little angel
Me: Plus his fist isn't balled up to punch he's just trying to hug mommy but he's too tiny to know how

Gustavo: whatever you say but I think he's gonna be a chingaso

Me: Noooo he's not my boy's gonna be an angel how dare you

Why does everyone think my boys are gonna be bad? They're gonna be angel's.

Gustavo: we'll see
Gustavo: I gotta go to work now but maybe we could like talk or something

I was actually so happy he was trying to talk. Does that mean he'll be there for Joaquin? I smiled texting back.

Me: Okay have a good day

Gustavo: you too

I put my phone down pulling Joaquin closer.

"I was just kidding when I said your daddy's an asshole kingy. He's actually coming through." I kissed his head the little baby yawning at my touch kinda half asleep. He moved his head side to side burying into my chest. Kinda like stop it mommy I'm sleeping. I smiled wanting nothing more then to kiss his little forehead again but my baby is tired.

Prince

It was such a relief how much Marius was talking to me right now. We both cleaned the house since the babies will come home in a few days. We left nacho cheese and guacamole out. So we had to throw it which Marius whine about for a bit hungry. So I had to make him nachos fucking brat. Plus we're getting stuff baby proofed following the exact instructions Zeke gave us.

"Aww and look at these pictures I took." He showed me more pics of baby Joaquin and Julius sleeping on his chest for skin to skin. "And look at these." He flipped to almost the same exact picture but in another angle. And him throwing up a peace sign. "Oh and look-" He was cut off by the door bell. Groaning as he stood. "I'll be back" He mumbled. I was sitting on the couch folding the babies and our clothes. "Ugh Hothroin" I immediately looked back. My alpha making me a little jealous. Fuck did I catch feelings.

"Marius you look good." He looked Marius up and down with the most ugly smirk I've ever seen.

"What do you want dude?" He asked annoyed. That guy is such a dick what could Marius ever had seen in that guy. He even looks like a fucking asshole.

"Can we talk? For old times sakes" He went to reach for Marius hand my chest tightening. It almost went in slow motion but my nerves were cooled l when Marius pulled away before his dirty hands could touch him. Shaking his head.

"Mmm no" He slammed the door making me smile a bit. Watching him walk back all mad and cute.