no.53

Prince

I was cooking even though I wasn't really hungry. Marius will be when he gets off work. He's supposed to be home in like 4 minutes I think. I look to the side seeing Marius walk in.

"Hungry?" I asked. Guess I was wrong.

"Fuck yeah bro it smells great." He came to my side smelling dramatic. "Mmm delicious your the best cook." He said ass kissing sweetly. Making me chuckle a bit. Catching a glimpse of his ear I see some mustard on the back of his ear. I roll my eyes playfully this guy how do you even get mustard on your ear. I grab a rag.

"Bruh how'd you get mustard on your ear?" I asked whipping his ear clean he chuckled embarrassed.

"Nothing just those assholes ya know." I furrowed my brow knowing exactly who he was talking about. Fucking Gustavo. They literally graduated high school this year but he's still trying to bully Marius.

"What the fuck do you mean? Ugh this guy needs to grow the fuck up." I didn't like being irrational or violent or anything. But I still had the desire to kick his ass.

"It's good I don't care." He wave it off just making me angryer at his passiveness.

"So I do that mother fucker ain't got no business fucking with you." Marius didn't deserve that no one does. It makes no sense why he's even doing that. Like what the fuck is pressing him. Zeke walked in curious about our conversation.

"What's wrong?" He asked holding his belly cutely.

"Nothi-" Marius tried to avoid it.

"No tell him." He groaned glaring at me a bit before he turned back.

"Ugh fine it's just Gus and some of the guys ran into me at lunch and.." Zeke immediately became visible angry just like me. Us both giving each other that angry look. "Come on guys stop it really nothing." He waved it off walking to the table and taking a seat. Zeke stomped to him looking at the back of his collar.

"These mother fuckers really messed up your collar ugh. I literally pressed and even got dry cleaning so it could look professional." He licks his thumb rubbing at the fabric to get rid of it. "Marius if they ever bother you again you better call me."

"No call me" I chimed in. "Dude you know I ain't gonna let them fuck with you." He smiled at us.

"I'm just happy to be home with you guys really I'm good guys." I groaned turning back to the food. You see he doesn't deserve that shit.

Marius

They made me tell them the story easying over what they said about Zekey. It will only make things worse.

"Those guys are so stupid." Prince nodded to Zekey's words bringing two bowls to the table. Putting them in front of us I immediately drooled over it. Mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese and some steak.

"Yummy thanks Prince." He sat next to me.

"Your welcome."

"Yeah thanks so yummy." Zekey hummed immediately digging in me going in after.

Hasan