no.52

Ezekiel

Me, Erik, Myles and baby Amias in his stroller walked around the mall. Both my baby daddies had work and so did Adrian so we were kinda bored.

"Ooh can we go in here real quick? I just wanna see what they got." Me and Erik nodded smiling at Myles question walking in Baby Fever. A baby store. "Oo look Mimi ain't this cute." He said pushing him to the shoes aisle. Me and Erik looked through the girl shoes on the next aisle. The shelves weren't tall so we could still see each other. Myles showing Amias shoes cutely as he bends over.

"Look at these." Erik got my attention. Me immediately awwing at the cute pink glitter boots.

"Hey there." I look up slightly seeing a man twice his age talking to Mys.

"Uh hi." Myles said standing up straight. He didn't come off as rude more so confused.

"This your baby shawty." Myles nodded.

"Yeah but I ain't no shawty don't call me that." He sassed but not bitchy and ghetto.

"Damn my bad omega didn't mean to have you feeling some type of way." The guy smiled still trying to flirt. Me and Erik listening nosey.

"Mkay" Myles said trying to end the conversation turning to the show box to put away the shoe.

"But anyway let me talk to you baby I-" He cut the alpha off.

"Baby? I got a man sir so if you could.." He waves him off not needing to finish his sentence. The guy tsk.

"Why the fuck didn't you just start with that?" He glares ugly turning to walk away. Myles scoffs rolling his eyes with a chuckle.

"Asshole" He said about the guy to me and Erik making us laugh.

Dawn

Me, Harrison and Hasan got up early and got in the lake. It was warm but the water was freezing. The other two still slept.

"Let's play a game." Harrison said thinking of one.

"How about Marco Polo?" Hasan asked. Harrison shaking his head.

"How about sharks?" I asked.

"No." Harry shook his head again. As Harry thought on it I swam over to Hasan picking him up.

"Aaa put me down Dawn!" He screamed stretching my arm. "Now you-!" I cut him off low key hurt from the stretching throwing him in. Me and Harry laughed as he stretched himself up. I decided to help him get balance picking him up by his armpits. He sniffled making my chest hurt as I saw his puffy eyes.

"Aww don't cry we're just playing Hanny." I smiled to try and help him chill. He kick his legs but not hard hitting me. I put him down again gently.

"What if I fucking picked you up and threw you?!" He screamed asked me. I chuckled trying not to make him angryer.

"You can't." I said making me and Harrison bust out laughing. Hasan began swimming to the edge making me roll my eyes. He is a little sensitive when it comes to his brothers I shouldn't have said that. He's probably embarrassed. I followed after him grabbing his waist before he could climb out. "Bro don't go I was playing." He tried to pull himself out grabbing the dirt. I pulled him back easily. His body fitting perfectly against mine as I moved my hands to his arms so he couldn't struggle.