no.51

Ezekiel

"Y'all wanna eat!" Prince called Marius and me chilling on the big outside couch.

"Fuck yeah." Marius cheers jumping up off the couch. He turns to me helping me up.

"Thanks" I smile at him.

"Of course baby" He kissed my cheek and we walked in. Prince made a long sub for us. It looked separated a quarter meatball, then just regular. And then I think one melted white cheese with beef.

"Mmm yummy thanks it looks delicious." I cheered Prince kissing my cheek. Damn I just got two kisses from both my baby daddies. I feel special.

"Of course love. Which one do you want?" I point at the meat ball sub. "K baby." He cuts me a slice.

"I want one too." Marius said sitting at the table. Us both joining him.

"Okay" Prince cuts him a slice.

Adrian

Me and Gonzo cut the pizza as Suzy packs them. It was cool working at Rockies disco planet. Myles and the kids love the pizza so I get some ever now and then. Gonzo was asking about Myles and the baby. He was a senior when I was in sophomore the year me and Myles got together. He was on the soccer team with Myles.

"Well congratulations. Myles is literally everyone's dream omega and you got him all to yourself. I think literally everyone on that team asked him out but then here you come out of nowhere." He laughed but I was confused. Everyone? Like Travis and Dante too? I know Ivan, Gordy and Jeremy did. But those mother fuckers ain't shit. Dante's my cousin and Travis is my friend. How the fuck was I not informed?

"Yeah but ain't none of y'all got a chance with mines." He nodded hands up in defense.

"Bruh he had your baby of course." Suzy walked back in with the boxes. She was a slow as fuck worker.

"Can you box these two?" I asked her walking back to the stove to get another. Bringing it back to the cutting table with the big spatula.

"Yeah yeah of course sorry." She said getting me frustrated I rolled my eyes cutting the pizza. Can I just go home to my wife and child damn.

Marius

Me and Prince drank beer as we watch whatever drama filled movie Zekey put on.

"Ooo look it's my favorite part." Zekey gushed cutely sitting up off my shoulder holding Prince's arm instead. My alpha whimpering. The prince told the maid that he loves her but she's in love with the jester now after he broke up with her.

"Please Clementine I love you." The prince begged.

"But Agustin what about your bloodline. What about your mother and father? What about everything that separated us since the beginning? We'll always have this conflict between our relationship and the kingdom." She said her back turned ready to leave.

"I don't care about that." He turned her. "I I want to leave my family name." She gasped me just as shocked since he was next in line for king.

"Why is she gonna get back with him? She was just with the jester." Prince asked confused.

"Well they explained it better in the novel but she's in love with both. The goofy and crazy jester. And the ice cold but surprisingly compassionate and sweet prince." Zekey explained sighing as if he was daydreaming about it.

"How they're like opposite?" I asked confused.

"Well Agustin gives her a sense of security safety ya know. He's like a big loving guard dog. Not to mention his love for poetry and literature. Gregory gives her more of a free and alive feeling. Like when they ran from the merchants or broke that glass. He loves to dance and sing plus he's legit a comedian." I nodded along to his words.

Prince

So we've been trying to keep things platonic since we've all been living together. But soon one of us are gonna have to get him right. Well maybe not soon but eventually. And I'll be damned if it's Marius. Marius is cool he's the best. I'd even go as far as saying he's my best friend. But I'm not losing Zeke to anyone. How could I get Zeke to see I'm all he needs?

Adrian

Gonzo clocked out and I was getting ready to in about 15 minutes. I was excited doing everything I needed. Cleaning stoves and counters. Mopping the floor and whipping up the flour mess.

"Aww your leaving already." I turned to Suzy pouting. I nodded then continued my scrubbing turning back. This girl really doesn't interest me so I don't know why she's always tryna to get my attention for. Hoe "Well first can you maybe help me with something." I rolled my eyes turning to the girl.

"What?" I asked annoyed and showing it.

"Well I found this in mister Rogens office. Maybe we could.." She walked over to me with a Hennessy me immediately taking the bottle. Damn it looks unopened. I felt her dry ass hand rubbing up on me immediately grabbing it. And moving back from her. If her horny ass omega pheromones even get a drop on me Myles will lose all trust in me. Even if I didn't do it because I fucked up before. And I know Myles will leave me. To say I'm scared is an understatement as I back away from her. "Well at least give me the fucking bottle back." She bitched going to reach for it me immediately swerving her.

"No nigga." I mugged her walking out the room and to the locker room. Clogging my nose with my hand from the omega smell. I'm leaving fuck this. Plus I miss my babies. And that smells nauseating me. My alpha only enjoyed Myles smell actually giving up his primal mating smell thingy. Now we don't even like other omega's smell. The primal mating pheromones make omega attracted to the alpha. And know about their alpha status. And even helping them know who's more dominant in a group of alpha's. Of course every omega is different and same for alphas. Some omegas might find some dominant alphas submissiver. And same with the omega's but that's what made them instincts they're uncontrollable. If you find the one you could tell by your instincts reaction. It just a new feeling just all of sudden came into your life. Finally showing you how life was always supposed to feel. But it's hard cause once you got it. You're scared to lose it.

Myles

My omega was being a little weird about Adrian right now. He whimpered and cried for him but I'm busy with Mias. So I ain't got time to worry. Amias was crying my ears off hating the wet whipe on his booty as he kicked. Already doing the dramatic breathing thing kids do when crying. Kid acts like I'm hurting him he was literally crying for a diaper change two seconds ago. I giggled at the adorable boy. Mimi just crys so cutely I can't help but smile even when he's loud as fuck.

"It's okay Mimi your mom's just trying to help." Andrés tried to reassure Amias hushing him sweetly next to the baby changer. He tippy toes trying to see Mimi. I smiled at my brother lifting Mias as he placed the diaper. It's his way of helping out so adorable.

"Adrian's home" Milo cheers running inside as I place my dramatic crying baby down closing his diaper. Adrian walks in my omega and me immediately perking up. Amias smelling his father's present looks around the room. Turning his head fully laid he catches sight going quiet.

"Hi baby what you doing my baby?" He asked melting my heart. Brat ass Amias immediately being spoiled with his dad starts crying wanting daddy. He's lucky he didn't come a minute earlier he would've cleaned that diaper. "Aww my baby." He picks up Mimi who immediately holds his dad back. I was jealous but I wasn't sure who of more. Crossing my arms bratty. "You too baby" Adrian opened an arm for me noticing. Me immediately joining the two.