no.20

Prince

He woke up a bit while I was watching a movie on my phone. He smack his mouth sitting his head up to see the phone.

"What are you watching?" He asked cutely half asleep. "Looks boring." I chuckle at the brat.

"It's a live action of a comic series. It's about people with powers making a government system based on power. But the normal citiz-" As I'm explaining his snores followed by his head hitting my chest shut me up. Letting me know he's asleep. I chuckled again bringing him in with my arm making us both warm.

Marius

We went up to my room after saying hi to my dad. Chuckling as we walked up discussing how he couldn't tell we're high. But he did just didn't bother saying anything. I'm always high anyway so they don't care. My mom and dad are really excited to meet Ezekiel but he thinks they'll be scary and up tight. Like other rich people but they're pretty chill. I told them he'd come on Monday but now I just got to convince him.

We got into my room and lit the other blunt. As we began to eat our food. She seemed in a better mood so that made me happy. But should we still talk about it.

"But anyway.." I say dismissing our previous conversation. ".. how are you feeling? Is something going on?" I ask placing a hand on her shoulder. She stiffens sitting up.

"I-I I don't know.. it's just ya know Gustavo.." She begins to tear up so I move my hand down rubbing her back. "He's always telling me he feels our connection drunk but acts dumb sobber. Why is he playing if he knows that we have something? And like what's going on with him and Ezekiel? Are they a thing? Were they're? Why do they hate each other? It all just so confusing." She finishes her sobbing growing. I rub her back.

"Don't worry I'll explain. Ezekiel's and him never where a thing we just had a... sixsome?" I say questioning myself with the last part. "And now Ezekiel's pregnant with triplets-" She cuts me off.

"I know that." She says whipping her tears.

"I know but I'm explaining. You know what long story short the children are mine, Prince's and Gustavo but he doesn't want to take responsibility." I didn't realize until awhile I told her a little to much.

"So the baby is Gustavo's?" She says with a gasp. I look around like someone can hear us. With a nervous grin and chuckle I nod.

Myles

As I see Cia's name pop up on my screen I immediately answer. I want to say sorry.

"Guess what I just found out?" She says not even mad. Which surprised me.

"W-what?" I ask confused.

"You were right about Gus he's the fucking dad." She's says sounding shocked. "He's literally such a liar." I hear her tears begin and wish I could hug my bestie. My poor sensitive bestie.

"Don't cry come over... I'm sorry." She sniff's her tears back trying to talk.

"Okay.. I hope you know I'm sorry too. I don't mean what I said." I nod but if she meant that or not it didn't matter to me. My relationship is my relationship and no one's opinion should matter. But mine, Adrian and our little baby.