no.27

Marius

It's finally the day Zekey meets my parents. I made sure everything is perfect cleaning the whole house. Even when Ms. Myra says she got's it's. I cleaned the dinning room and the halls. Made sure the kitchen and laundry/bathroom were both spotless. Adding nice candles to rooms that needed a new aroma or a nice home like touch. It has to be perfect. Ezekiel needs to know how much I truly do care and love him. And I think this could be that big step. Showing him my family and the support they can provide along with the effort I put into them meeting I hope proves my sincerity. Or at least my stability and dedication. I was also gonna show him the plans for our baby shower. He said he's already tried with the other ones planning so I took over. Well me and my mom. I didn't want him to have to stress about one more thing. Since Zekey honestly stresses himself about everything I decided to take one from him. It was pretty fun if I do say so myself. Now it was time to pick up Zekey and some flowers. I've taken him to this really nice bookshop with some nice purple ones. He loves it so I got him some. After parking I grab the flowers then make my way to his apartment on the 2nd floor. I texted him I'm here then knock.

Ezekiel

Well the reason I've been delaying this so hard is cause I'm nervous. I mean Marius's mom is a doctor and his dad's a business man who runs hotels. I just don't want to be judged in my circumstance anymore. I looked over myself in the mirror I look messy. I had Marius's dragon ball Z t shirt I stole last week, pregnancy jeans that looked okayish with the t covering them. A navy blue zip up and my white Adidas. My phone buzz looking at the screen seeing Marius's name I assumed he was here. Damnit I'm not ready. I freeze at the sound of a knock at the door. He's like here here and I'm not even ready. I walk out the room to the door. I'll ask if he can wait for me a bit since I'm not ready. I open the door and blush at the sight of Marius with flowers. Beautiful purple balloon flower.

Marius

I blushed at the cute omega wearing my shirt. He looks adorable. I look down at the flowers in my hand remembering I'm here to pick him up.

"Oh these are for you." He takes the flowers a smile and blush spread on his cheeks.

"T-thanks their beautiful." He says pushing back the hair in front of his ear shyly.

"Yeah of course. You ready to go?" I ask.

"Umm I don't know. I look messy." He complains spinning around cutely. Knowing he looks cute. I roll my eyes with a smile.

"You look cute as fuck stop playing." I tsk at him watching his cheeks turn red. He playfully punches my arm rolling his eyes.

"Oh shut up Marius." He giggles cutely covering his adorable smile.

"Okay okay let's go." I take his hand not letting him have a second thought.

"Wait but what if your parents think I look trashy." He whines trying to keep his ground.

"Oh yes you look adorable let's go." He pouts allowing me to pull him out. I let him go as he locks his door.

"Your such a liar." He whines hugging my arm cutely.

"Oh yes." I lean down kissing his forehead as he leans on my shoulder. He blushes turning his head so I can't see his adorable face.

Ezekiel

I quickly forgot about the whole meeting Marius's parents thing once we began the drive. Him distracting me with playful stories and jokes. He has a way of making people laugh and feeling comfortable but once the car stopped my nerves started back up. My omega was releasing some kinda distress cause Marius reached over holding my hand.

"Hey it's gonna be fine. They'll love you." He gives me the biggest warmest smile and I can't help but blush. Maybe I'm being stupid. For all I know they can be super sweet and supportive. I was just worried what they'd think about all this if I'm being honest. I've been called a hoe more time's after having that... What's the word? Sixsome? Gang bang kinda sounds dirty to me. I don't want the grandparents of my babies to think I'm one too. What if they don't even know they're not all Marius's? "Hey it's gonna be okay don't panic." He release my hand now rubbing my back.

"D-do they know they're not all your?" He smiled wide. Closing his beautiful green eyes from the sheer wideness of his smile. He has a perfect face. Kinda makes me jealous.

"Yeah they don't care they get that we're teenagers and we do ya know... Horny things. I didn't tell them about the sixsome presay. But I did tell them we had something along those lines." That put me at peace. Now at least I won't feel nervous if it does come up. Finally feeling at peace I take a deep breath. One thing I do like about Marius is he's always very comforting and open with me. It makes our communication better. Which I think will be great for when the babies are born.

"Okay I'm ready." He excitedly jumps out the car. Me doing the same as we meet in the front.

"You don't got to worry. They'll love you plus they love babies. They're already trying to become your official babysitter and they haven't even met you." I giggle at his little comment happy they felt that way. We walk up to the big black fence door, glass covering making it see thru. It's a really pretty door that matched the pretty house. A white house with black balconies and windowsills. He rang the black doorbell making a nice little chiming sound go through the house. A few seconds later a beautiful woman dressed in a dark blue scarlet dress runs down the stairs excitedly. She opens the door squealing as she immediately pulls me into a hug.

"Oh my God you are just soooo adorable." She says squeezing me. Making sure to be careful with my belly. I didn't mean to be awkward and not hug back. But I honestly didn't know how to react. My own mama don't hug me like that. Once she pulled away though all my fears washed away. Maybe it's because she has the same numbing smile as Marius. Not to mention her eyes where a soothing emerald. Way prettier then Marius's. "Come on sweetie let's get you inside. It's way too cold out here for you and the babies." She says linking our arms as she brings me into the house. I looked back to see Marius walking behind us completely forgotten. But still smiling cutely, he's so precious.