no.67

Erik

I went shopping for my baby nephews and niece. Plus they're parents. Prince and Marius some how became besties again. And I suspected something more. I suspect they're have a little threeway going on. What is it called when more then two people are together? I don't know but it's them. Or at least that's what I think and Adrian agrees. Since we're goosiping together at the baby shower and over text. Recently he texted me Prince came to work with a hickey like two days ago. And he said it was a big nasty one it couldn't be Zekey's. Plus he pregnant as fuck. So they definitely have to be fucking right.

Adrian

I was getting ready for work Myles and Amias to meet the triplets. Since I was already done I wanted to make sure my omega didn't stress going to his side.

"Don't worry mami I got him you go get ready." He giggled as I smacked his fat ass turning to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks daddy your the best." He said giving me a little squeeze before going to our closet. If theres one thing Myles hated it's looking anything less then perfect. When we first started dating I wasn't allowed to look at him when he just woke up. Which I still did whether he liked it or not. I think it's something that helped him build more trust towards me too. He'd sit on my chest and covering my eyes giggling all cute and shit. If anything he looks adorable with bed head. I actively try to mess up his hair. Whether it's with sex or just horse play. I love seeing his messy side even if he thinks other wise. It's something only I get to see which makes it all the better.

Ezekiel

Both Erik and Myles with Amias are coming to visit today. I don't know if they will at the same time but they're coming. I had to force Prince and Marius to work. Forcing myself out of bed as well since I'd have to get used to watching them by myself on work days. They were really sad and worried to leave they're just so cute. Lucky right now all three napped as I climbed back under the covers. Seeing my phone on my side I see it's blown up by my little sister Alaiyah. Probably after seeing my story's. I've been posting them all day today and yesterday. I called her seeing her urgent messages wanting to talk to me. She answered quickly.

"Ezekiel let me see my nephews." She demanded Dasia and Angie sitting with her on the couch.

"And niece" Angie cheered leaning on Alaiyah's shoulder. I nodded getting back up with a groan from the pain happy they are so excited. Turning the camera to show the sleeping triplets. They all gushed over the burrito wrapped infants.

"Oh my God Zeke I want to squeeze them so bad." Alaiyah joke.

"What's they're names?" Dasia asked next trying to get a better look through the phone.

"Julius, Santana and Joaquin." I answered.

"Oww I wike those names you should've named one Angie tho." Angelina added cutely making me roll my eyes a little. Still smiling I miss my siblings a lot. Even if they're little brat's.

"As if" Alaiyah scoffed at the five year old making her pout. "Anyway you have to visit us or let us go to your place once you get out the hospital. Mom said she's kinda mmm well fed up with you." She said with a little giggle. But I just looked at her confused. I mean I know my mom said that but she acts like she can be the one fed up. She gets mad at me when I can't do her simple favor and she lefted the kids at my baby shower with no supervision. Ugh now she can't come see me in the hospital because she's fed up.

"Yeah I'll come see you guys I promise." She couldn't see my face since the camera was still pointed at the babies. But that way I didn't hide to hide the annoyance on my face. I'm her Goddamn son. I just gave birth to my triplets.

Prince

Adrian congratulated me and Erik. I think they want to go to a party together but Adrian has to get Myles approval. And I want to invite Marius. But it wouldn't be fair if we left Zeke home with the kids. So maybe we should just all go. At the same time I don't know if parties are really Zeke's scene. Plus a babysitter for new borns?? Yeah I think we'll just have to postpone for a bit on that. Till the babies are old enough for a babysitter at least.

Ezekiel

After talking to my siblings for a bit we hung up and I got another call. But the caller was a surprise well more then just a surprise. It was Gustavo. Why is he calling? Why should I even answer? I shouldn't right? But I'm so curious as to why he's calling. Does he know I just gave birth? Does he regret what he said? Does he want to meet his son? I answered with shakey fingers. Not saying a word as I held it to my ear.

"Zeke?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" I answered back.

"Hey umm you okay? I heard about you giving birth and all. And I just wanted to say..." He sighed cutting himself off. What? Does he want to know about his baby? Will he stop being immature and be there for him? He sighed seemingly becoming discouraged. "Nevermind I'm sorry dude I'll hangup."

"Wait no!" I called not able to stop myself. And not understanding why I did in the first place. So I just decided to tell him about Joaquin. "Umm he's he's a boy."

"W-what?" He asked pretending not to know I'm talking about his son.

"Your son h-" He hung up making me sigh as I turned on my side in the bed. I stared at the three little beans wrapped up adorably. I don't know why I keep hoping Gustavo will come see him. I just want Joaquin to have all the love he can possibly get. Even if I know Gus wouldn't be able to give him much. He's so self centered.

Myles

I finally got there but Zeke was sad. His eyes red clearly just had a cry session. My boo just gave birth I can't let him be sad.

"What's wrong love?" I said rubbing his back as Amias slept in front of us still in his stroller. We sat at the edge. Gushing over the little beans before trying to console him. He sighed turning to me with a pout.

"It's just.. Gustavo called me today." My eyes widened at the name. What he say? Was it fucked up? He better have not got Zeke in a bad mood.

"What that bitch ass nigga say?" I asked rolling my eyes as I crossed my arms over my chest. He sighed shaking his head a bit.

"Nothing really he just asked how I was and stuff cause he knows I gave birth." I rolled my eyes. So he doesn't want to be there for his child but he's still tryna bug. Mother fucker is pathetic as fuck.

"Ugh he fucking bugs." He nodded still looking pretty down.

"Yeah, I told him he had a son and he hung up on me." His voice trembled on the verge of tears. Only making me further more pissed shaking my head with a eye roll.

"He fucking hung up on you. Ugh pussy made bitch." I pulled him in hearing the beginning of his sobs.

"It's not even that I like like him or anything. I don't even give a fuck about him honestly." He sniffled tears back cutely. Trying to fight his cries. "But like one day Joaquin's gonna know ya know. He's gonna know he's the only one without a father. Without a role model. What if there's a time Prince and Marius didn't want to claim him like if we're on bad terms or something. My baby he'll be alone." His sobs only increased as he laid deeper on my chest. He was being dramatic Marius and Prince would never. Even if they were on bad terms. They're good people. Unlike that dick.

"Baby your babies will never be alone they got they're mommy. Plus having a father is overrated." He looked up from my shirt as I rubbed his back.

"You think so?" He asked playfully whipping his tears. We both giggled as I nodded my head in agreement.