no.73

Adrian

"Hey Adrian" Viviana, Emily and some other girl walked up. "Your baby and omega are so cute" Emily complemented I nodded in agreement. I could tell they were up to something. Probably to get Myles angry. Why can't my family just avoid drama? I'm tired of people hating just cause I got a cute ass family.

"Yeah he looks like you so cute." Viviana leaned over the counter. I scoffed these bitches don't know anything about my baby. He looks all Myles dumb hoes.

"Nah he's all Myles that's why he's cute I'm ugly. Now whatchu want my shifts almost over and I'm tryna get home to my wife." I said straight up.

"Come on I know your tryna get high first." Honestly I hadn't smoked for a bit since Myles first told me he was pregnant actually. I'm good on smoking I don't want to start that habit again. Especially since there's children, a newborn and abuelo's old ass in the house.

"Nah I'm done with all that especially with y'all. Y'all kids to me I ain't tryna chill with y'all." Viviana scoffed mad doging a bit.

"Y'all act all bougie knowing your the most ghetto. Ain't y'all living with his mommy drop outs with a whole ass baby. You ain't better then anyone hoe." I laughed at the stalker clearly invested as fuck in my family.

"Look kid order or get on I'm tryna get my ghetto ass home to my baby cause yes I'm a teen dad." I waved the girls off Viviana rolling her eyes to stomp off Emily immediately following. The other stayed I don't even know her.

"You know I think you're family's cute. Your sweet for staying for your son after everything with Dante." I raised an eyebrow confused.

"What with Dante?" I questioned.

"Dante fucking your baby mama or whatever. He was talking about how y'all was both doing him at some point-" I immediately cut her off confused. Both?! What the fuck? I'm literally the only person who has ever been with him. I took his virginity. Now they're trying to start drama with my cousin my family wasn't enough they needed more people to fuck with. Toxic as fuck.

"First off don't disrespect my omega. He ain't ever been like that he's always been mine and just mine. No man no woman no alpha or omega nothing else but me. Second whoever the fuck said that was probably high as fuck off crack because I'd fuck a nigga up who tries shit with mine. Cousin or not." I kinda scoffed at the shocked girl.

"Well I wasn't trying to disrespect but sorry if you're omegas a slut. It ain't my probably and the one who said it was Dante. He said he was kissing and fucking on him before he even looked in your direction so fuck off." I rubbed my forehead just at this point tired of her voice as a whole.

"Girl get your goofy ass on please all that shit your saying is retard. Myles is mine dumbass." I waved her off as she stomped off with the rest. Why everyone always want to hate on a mother fuckers family. I know we look cute but the jealousy is unreal.

Ezekiel

"Yes like everyone's obsessed with us." Myles giggled telling me the drama.

"For real she sounds rude as fuck." We both laughed over it. Until Mimi started crying on the bouncer. My son's becoming startled next to him but only Juju cried. Joaquin just looked mad annoyed at the two. I put Santana in her bassinet with her binki as we both picked up the boys rocking them. They cried against our chest.