no.24

Adrian

I walk into the house seeing my omega cuddling with his annoying best friend. I groan thinking about how much I want to cuddle him. At the beginning of our relationship she was always there. And for a little she stopped bugging. Well until now. I'm happy they're cool again just not that it's taking up all my cuddle time. I walk to the couch sitting on the lone one like I'm the third wheel.

"Hey baby how was work?" He ask sitting up right.

"Whack. How about you? How was your day?" I ask as I take my shoes off.

"Eww put them bitches back the fuck on right now." Cia whines making Myles giggle.

"You try working in construction and see how your feet smell troll." I shot back taking off my socks and laying them on the shoes.

"Eww how do you sleep with that guy every night." She complains to my omega. Making me roll my eyes as I sit back.

"Oh shush it ain't that bad." Myles says with another giggle. He loves our arguing for some reason. Maybe he thinks it's funny.

"That's cause you already used to them hoe's. Disgusting." She continues but I'm already relaxed sitting back in the one seater not listening. If only my baby was sitting with me. But nooo he has to comfort his bestie.

Dominenico

Tutoring Giancarlo wasn't as bad as I thought. Even if he said rude and idiotic things sometimes. I could tell he was really trying to learn. I guess he isn't as mean as I thought he was.

"This one more so talks about introductory then the summary." I say pointing at the segment bubbles on our English arts sheets.

"Well what's the difference?" He ask.

"Well a summary gives a description from beginning, middle to end summing up the whole story in one paragraph. While an intro is introducing you to the world of your story, main character and character's. One describes a whole story and the other starts it up." He nods understanding my words.

"Ooh okay I get it." He goes back to writing. Taking a pause as he looks up at me. "Thanks by the way." He says with a low chuckle then goes back to work. He's not mean. Maybe I did misjudge him.

Giancarlo

He's really smart and explains everything well. Plus he's kind and submissive so he's not a hassell to work with. But he's still weird. He's still a ghost haunting me. Cause now he has just possessed another part of my life. Tutoring sessions.

Marius

I sat on my bed bored watching shameless season 3 for the 1,000 time. It's a cool show but I'm honestly more into action. Like super heroes and shit. Or horror to but I honestly get really scared. Once I couldn't sleep for two days cause I watch a movie about a witch who takes people's cat and one day someone follows with they're cats tracker. Only to find her eating humans and cats raw. From there she works to release the people and cats. It's honestly scary then you'd think. And this wasn't an elementary or middle school thing either. But at the same time I guess I kinda liked being scared. I don't know why though. My phone sitting next to me on the couch begins to bing meaning I got a message. After it went off two more times I decided to check it. Seeing a text from me, Zekey's and Prince's group chat taping on it to open it.

Zekey♡♡: Hey guys I think we should start like actually preparing for the babies.

Prince: Okay
Prince: I talked to my auntie she says her and Steph are already starting the invitations and looking for venues

For the baby shower?

Me: how should we start?

I know if we need anything material wise I could just get it from my dad. He'll probably take it out my pay check since I started working at his company. But I honestly don't care I've been getting paid well. I should've started working since Freshmen year like my dad said.

Zekey♡♡: Idk honestly
Zekey♡♡: I know we need to have clothes so the babies can be dress and car seats
Zekey♡♡: I was thinking I should probably start putting some bassinets up for them up

My mom already got Zekey three awesome bassinets for his baby shower. She tried to hide it from me but she's not good with secrets. I shouldn't tell him but I don't want him to go to the trouble of getting new ones.

Prince: I bought some clothes if you want to check it out
Prince: [picture]
Prince: What do you think?

He sent a picture of a pack of light colored onesies. Ranging from yellows to purple's perfect for girls and boys. Perfect for the triplets.

Zekey♡♡: Omg their adorable
Zekey♡♡: It perfect Prince
Zekey♡♡: Thank you

Prince: Of course anything for the kid's

Ugh I hate this guy. I decided to show my efforts too. If he can show off so can I right.

Me: I got some car seats they're pretty awesome
Me: maybe I can come by and show you them

After I actually buy them of course.

Zekey♡♡: Yeah okay tomorrow??

Fuck now I got till tomorrow to get the damn things.

Me: yeah for sure

Zekey♡♡: Okay thank you both so much
Zekey♡♡: It really means everything to me

Prince: Of course it's our responsibility too

I hate him

Ezekiel

I hate that my heart went crazy over Prince's text. But it's just because he's sweet. Like I said before I'm only gonna focus on being a mom right now. No lovey dovey.
I am really happy that Marius and Prince seem just as excited as me though. After what happened with Gustavo I was kinda anxious about they're commitment to. I know just cause Gustavo's like that doesn't mean all alpha's are. But I still like to feel safe and secure. And after that conversation I did feel at peace with trusting them. Right now I was organizing my room planning where everything would go before the babies got here. I decided I'd move my bed horizontally towards the door on the wall next to the window to make room for baby draws and a changing table. The bassinets I hope wouldn't be to big to place next to my bed. Wait would it be a bad idea to have them lined up. Fuck I gotta call Steph but for some reason she's not answering. I don't know who else to go to for advice. I guess I could call my mom. But things have been weird between us. I mean they still let me watch the kids but mom and Caleb are so distant and cold to me. I mean before Caleb would be rude or make comments about my omega status. Now they just treat me like a disappointment or a ghost. I don't know which is worse.

I guess desperate times do call for desperate measures.