no.60

Ezekiel

Since baby shower number 2 is in 2 days we're preparing the decorations. Marius moved the coffee table then we blew up balloons on the carpet. Prince setting up these boxes that look like blocks they read 1, 2, 3. Then another set of blocks that reads baby going down. After that we have to set up the balloon ring and pinata. It's an adorable three layer cake one with lots of color. We didn't want to get something leaning towards one gender. And everyone loves cake.

Plus it's just cute as fuck

Plus it's just cute as fuck. I honestly wished I had more pinatas or even birthday party's as a kid. Being one of the oldest out of 13 doesn't have many perks besides having to grow up faster. And being constantly neglected but those aren't really perks. When my babies are little I'll always make sure they get to spend their birthday the way they want.

"Ughh my throats tired." Marius whined falling back in a pout. I didn't have to use my throat I had the balloon machine.

"Don't be a baby we're almost done." Prince waved him off.

"But then what, blew up more balloons for the ring of fucking balloons." He said dramatically now sitting himself back up. "I can't do it you guys will have to continue without me." He fell back again making me and Prince share a look of really. Me kicking the alpha on the ground with me.

"Go do the pinata then it's not like your hands hurt." He pouted getting up to get the candy and cake pinata.

Prince

"Prince we're hungry?" Marius whined making look at the two. Zeke immediately nodding along to his words. Both pouting like brat's beggingly. I rolled my eyes with a groan nodding.

"Okay I'll cook." I began my walk to the kitchen both getting in their butter words and thanks. Ass kissing when I'm literally going to cook.

Dawn

Hasan was being weird and super clingy. But in a way I didn't mind. We were playing call of duty zombies and Hasan wasn't very good. I kept having to go back for him but at the same time it's his first time. So it's not his fault.

"Ugh they did it again Dawn. Save me hurry." He whined shaking me by the shoulder roughly. I rolled my eyes smirking at the cry baby as I go to save him.

"Fine annoying ass.." I mumbled reviving him.

"Thanks" He giggled running off to kill zombies in the game. Automatically getting a attacked again and needing my help. "Dawnnn.." He began to whine me already on the way to save him.

Prince

I remember when we're in middle school me and Marius talked about being roommates. I'd spend the night at his house and we'd pretend we were. In middle school we abandoned that dream after having our first time together. But now we really are. The apartment had four rooms. Zeke got his own the master bedroom, then we decorated one for the baby's of course. Then me and Marius shared since the other room is filled with stuff from Marius's childhood home. We had to share the bed too. At first I was nervous to share a bed with him since I had a weird habit of hugging in my sleep. Marius didn't mind it not even when we're kid's but I was still nervous honestly.

"Come on the new episode of hive killers is coming on in like 4 seconds." He hurried me already on the bed turning on the channel. I rolled my eyes drying my hair as I closed the door.

"I know I know put it on already. I'm right here" He turned back to look at me at the same time I dropped my towel. His eyes widened and I turned red his face having the same reaction. But once our eyes met we immediately snapped out of state. He turned back to the TV quickly and I turned to the draws getting a pair of loose white and blue boxers. I've never seen them in my life so they're probably Marius's. I sat on the bed next to him trying not to think about him seeing my dick. The episode started and he immediately began to become less anxious about the dick thing too.

Marius

How could this not be sexual? I know I'm probably the only one thinking about this but there's literally a sex scene happening. I laid on my stomach only making my boner grow. But I rather that then standing up and letting him know I have one.

"Bro can you pass me that ashtray on the window. It has a blunt on it we can smoke since Zekey's in the other room." I want to smoke with him I really do. But him seeing me hard is not worth it.

"Umm are you sure what if the smoke goes to his room through the vent." I try to stall slowly inching off the bed.

"Um just open the window we'll be good." I nodded at the edge of the bed. My boner only getting harder from the friction. There was no other way of getting off without being noticed so I rolled off. I groaned hitting the ground not thinking it would be that bad. It only made the pain in my crotch intensify.

"Bro you good?" He began to move to the edge coming to check on me. I covered my crotch immediately. "Dude you good?" he looked at my hands. "Damn bro you hit your dick. Is it bad?" He got up from the bed coming to my side. I immediately covered my whole body in my legs.

"It's good bro just a little painful you know." I chuckled holding tight.

"K bruh but you should still check." I turned red. "Bro it's okay you legit saw my dick today too." He grabbed my leg ripping my hands from there firm hold. It became silent in the room as we both stared at my throbbing boner. It only got worse when I realized the precum staining my boxers. I immediately closed my legs. "Oh you could just said that bro." He chuckled finding my shame funny as he sat next to me. "What made you hard though my dick or that one girls boobs?" I blushed knowing it was mostly him made it worse. "What am I saying it's totally my dick." He chuckled cockily standing up.

"It's not funny dude." I whined honestly about to cry. He looked down at me sighing.

"Yeah bro of course not. Don't feel bad it's good I get boners all the time while we're in bed." I looked up at him shocked. "N-not about you I-I didn't mean it in like a creepy way." I chuckled at his new nervousness.

"No no I get it." I waved him off. He sat back next to me.

"This is gonna sound weird..." He said looking down at his lap. ".. c-can I kiss you?" I blushed. But having a boner already in my pants I couldn't care about anything else but getting this going. I immediately connected our lips.