no.48

Prince

I frowned at Zeke's text. Not wanting to go eat with Erik anymore. He walked into the room and immediately knew Zeke's was busy.

"So he can't come?" I nod. "Okay but your coming right?" I shake my head. "Princeeee." He whines like a child. "Please I can't go by myself." I sit up.

"Yes you can." I say plainly.

"Pleasee." He begs sitting next to me.

"Can't Hasan or Dawn go with you?" He falls back on the bed.

"Dawn's at a date and Hasan at home for the weekend." I groan same shit every weekend. Dawn goes on another failed date and Hasan goes home to his mommy. Then I got to deal with they're best friend all weekend. When Hasan or Dawn's around they usually distract my cousin. But if they're not my cousin bugs me none stop. Wanting to do something all the time. And I'm honestly not the kinda person who likes going out like that. "Prince please your my favorite cousin." I sigh not wanting him to keep pouting.

"Okay." He jumps up cheering.

"Thanks Prince I swear we'll have so much fun and eat so much." He ran out the room to put his shoes on. I'm happy that he's happy but still I just wanna sleep. I lay back down on the bed deciding to lay a bit to prepare myself for what's to come.

As we walked out we run into Dawn literally walking to the apartment. He dressed nice but had a exhausted look to him. Guessing the date didn't go well. But then again they never do.

"Dawn." Erik calls walking up to him.

"What up bro?" He says as the two greet each other.

"Want to come eat with us bro?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah my date wanted to go to a fucking salad shop. I basically eat water." I rolled my eyes walking behind the two.

"So you didn't have fun." Erik asked politely. Because we both knew he didn't.

"Fuck no. She telling me school drama like if we're fucking high schoolers. It was just so clearly she's the type that looks for fights." Erik kinda chuckled.

"I thought that was your type tho. You remember Janessa. Or even better yet Lily." Dawn shrugged.

"Yeah I guess." He chuckles nervously. "Well I guess my types just changed."

"Now that I think of it your types kinda changed to Prince. Dylan's the complete opposite of Zeke." I nod agreeing completely. Dylan is like Zeke in the way that he's independent and strong. He's stubborn and not afraid to speak up for himself. What separated them was Zeke's admirable and compassionate love. I could talk to Zeke and have a conversation that didn't make me want to end the relationship everytime. If a relationship doesn't feel right it isn't. With Zeke after a argument we try to listen to each other and actually try to fix it. I never would want to do something to end our relationship. I'd always do my best to make sure he's happy. But with Dylan it just felt like a chore.

"Yeah Dylan was psycho." Dawn laughed even though Lily was worse. She slept with his cousin and one of Hasan's brother's. Dylan was just possessive and wouldn't let me leave him.

"Yeah he was." Erik agreed. "But so was your girlfriend's." He emphasizes girlfriends to show he messed up more then once.

Myles

Adrian dressed and took photos of Mias since I couldn't even sit up fully. I'm a little small so the stitches really did a number on me. A small knock followed by them entering gets our attention. Me trying to sit up and turn to see who. Adrian holding Amias to his chest as he goes to my side to help me like a fat kid.

"Hey dad I can see the baby's already boning to you.. both" The nurse said us both smiling back at her.

"Yeah he already loves daddy a lot." I say smiling back.

"And mommy." Adrian says sweetly holding Amias firmly as he bends forward to kiss my cheek.

"Aww sweet. You two already have three guest just so you know. Two best friends and a mom." I smiled knowing my mom, Zeke and Cia where the ones she was talking about. I nod looking back at Adrian happy he invited them. Even though he hates Cia and how stupid me and Zeke talk. He says we're horny ass omegas.

"Aww thanks babe" He rolled his eyes probably just annoyed at the thought of them being here.

"I know you'd yelled at me if I didn't. Plus you need your friends you just had a baby." I smiled at my stupid hubby.

"Thanks." I turn back to the nurse. "Please let them in." She nods her smile becoming a little plastic and fading as she turned.

Once the door opened again I was swarmed by all three.

"Oh my God Myles you look dead." Cia said brutally hugging me tight. "Did it hurt?" I shock my head since I couldn't feel anything till after and before.

"He started arguing with the doctor." I laughed pointing at Adrian who sat in a one seat couch. Still cradling our baby adorably and gentle. They all turned to Adrian who ignored me blushing as he mumbled. They ignored my comment going to look at my baby.

"Oh my God let me hold him please." Ezekiel begged.

"Me too." Cia chimed.

"I'm the grandma." Mom sassed. Adrian standing and looking towards my mom.

"You should hold him first Mrs. Collion." He says still cradling the baby tightly as she readed her arms. He continued to look at the baby just admiring him his eyes tearing up. I awwed at how emotional Adrian was being he was fairly tough. Even though I made him cry a few times. Once when I was mad he helped Gustavo get a boyfriend by flirting with a girl. So I broke up with him but he cried and I took him back so quick. I really do have a weak spot for him.

"Mmm so are you gonna give me him?" My mom asked us all curious.

"I don't want to." He said tears heard in his voice. "Maybe in a bit sorry." He said sitting back down.

"Adriannnn don't be sheisty." Cia whined. He had been kinda taking care of him alone all night. He only lets me cuddle and feed him. He is being sheisty.

Adrian

I don't know what came over me. I just want to hold him for a bit longer then I'll let them hold him. But right now I just want to spend as much time with him as possible. He had the most adorable doll like face. Something about his pale brown skin just made him look like a little Myles. I didn't even notice I was crying till a tear fell on his tiny cheek. He squirmed a bit but instantly calmed still in a deep sleep. I don't know why I was so scared to let anyone else hold him after they showed us the baby shake video. My alpha was being protective of the baby of course. But it's Mrs. Collion, she has four amazing children.