no.76

Erik

I was so excited for Dawn and Hasan to get here. I think his brothers are coming too. I cleaned the house with Prince before he had to get to work.

"Okay we're done I gotta go to work man." I sighed kinda nodding with a pout. I know it's better he's with his big happy family but I miss the guy a lot. He's the closest thing I have to a brother. Because mine are like 13 years older than me and are distance. I'm not from the same marriage as them. With my dad being my mom's recent husband. Their dad was a very mean guy thank God he's not my father. He has been making them work with him since like 8 years old. Not that my dad was much better. Well actually he was but just a little bit.

After Prince left I took a shower because I didn't want to be all dirty. Adrian told me to look good and even gave me a colon for today. But I didn't want to look too good because they know I don't get ready. Plus we're just going to a hotel to swim and eat at the little restaurant inside it. I guess it was Marius's dad and he just took charge so he made it like really pretty. And got me a reservation. Speaking of Marius's I really think him, Zeke and Prince are all together. Once I came unannounced and Marius answered with a hickey on his neck. It couldn't be Ezekiel he wasn't a hoe like that. And he probably wasn't that violent. It had to be my cousin's horny ass. Right? Unless Marius is a hoe.

Marius

"Thank you Jennette" I smiled at the lady as she bowed a bit to me smiling kindly before leaving. Jennette is my secretary she's kind and always brings me snacks. Since she knew me since I was young she was very happy to work with me. The door was forced open as I stuffed my face with chocolate cake.

"Sorry sir he forced his way up here." My guard Johnathan said grabbing Hothroin's arm. Jennette stood next to him arms crossed.

"What is your problem kid? This is a place of business." She scolded him. It was all too funny seeing Hothroin smirk nervously. He thought his charm could get him out of anything. I whipped my mouth with a sigh.

"It's okay guys I know him." They both looked at him shocked as he smiled mischievously. Jerking his arm from Johnathan. John and Jennette continued to glare at him as he made his way in my office cockily.

"Well need our privacy" He said making me scoff with an eye roll as he closed the doors. He turned to me still smirking. "So Mar bear running a business, starting a family." He sighed a bit his smirk dropping. "It's almost like you know you're completely grown."

"Yeah huh" I smiled at my ex clearly trying to pull some kind of trick. But what kind that I'm not sure of.

"When we're together you told me you never wanted to be like this. You wanted to live free with someone rich remember. I wanted to give you that." I scoffed a bit because those days were harsh. I was just being lazy not wanting to take over my dad's business. Now I know how the world really works and how expensive starting a family is. Especially when there's three babies and three adults.

"I don't need that I can take care of myself. And you didn't want to give me what I wanted. You only said that to get what you want. What kind of psycho only goes out with someone to take over their father's business? You're a douchebag." I kinda huffed rolling my eyes as I took another bite of the cake.

"If that's all I wanted I wouldn't have broken up with Anna over it." My eyes widened at that as I put the spoon down. Swallowing the piece of cake.

"You did?" I asked still kinda muffled from the cake in my cheeks. He loved Annabelle I thought. I mean she was his girlfriend before he cheated with me. She said they were engaged when she confronted me about it. So why did he break up with her?

"Yes I did. That day you told me to I did. I took the ring from her for you." He pulled out the familiar dark blue velvet box. Walking over to my desk to tower over me. "Why would I do that if I wasn't willing to give everything up for you?" I kinda pouted thinking about poor Annabelle. She was way too good to him just for him to leave her for money. I shocked my head a bit tired of Jackson's games.

"Jack just go I don't even know your intentions coming over here. To what just tell me you left Anna. That you hurt her so easily for something like money and a hotel company chain. That only makes you less trustworthy to me." I crossed my arms with a bit of a huff.

"You think that was easy. We dated for five years Marius. She was still gonna marry me when you left me Marius. But I know who I want Marius. Seeing you being treated like some guys side piece and some omegas piggy bank-" When he started talking about my husband's I cut him off. Like no that's too far.

"You don't know shit about Zeke and Prince. That's none of your business keep my family out of this. You know what just go Hothroin." I waved him off. He tsked a bit turning around and opening the door. Jennette and Johnathan stood at the door both glaring at the alpha as he felt. He walked out shamelessly smirking like always. Making me roll my eyes.

Myles

"Your baby ate a cheesecake?" The doctor asked back making me groan as I rubbed my forehead frustratingly.

"Yeah so is that bad, good? Did we do something wrong or are we? I mean he doesn't even like my tittie milk anymore. He rather eat mash potatoes." I rambled on Adrian patting my back a bit.

"I'm sure he's just gonna be big and strong you know. He's so gonna be an alpha." Adrian said cockily. But I didn't agree with that not that I would tell Adrian that. Amias is just too pretty to be a alpha. He'll be a pretty boy like his mommy for sure.

"Well actually I don't think Amias will be a alpha." I blush because I was just thinking the same thing. "I don't think that him eating so much is a bad thing. Just make sure he doesn't eat to the point of throwing up or bloating. If he shows signs of diahera or constipation then we'll see if you're over feeding. Of course you shouldn't give him much either. And if he stopped drinking breast milk give him formula instead."

"Wait but Amias isn't an alpha?" Adrian back traced holding our baby tighter to his chest.

"I mean it's pretty obvious look how gorgeous he is." I said cockily since he looked like me. And I don't give a fuck if anyone says some other type shit.

"But my baby..." He sighed dramatically holding his head to his heart. "he'll grow up and get pregnant like you." I tsked at that smacking the dumb alpha who impregnated me. Now he wants to be on some other shit. How do you think my mama felt dumbie?