no.77

Adrian

Myles hugged our pediatrician goodbye like the angel he is. I couldn't get the thought of my son growing up and being an omega out of my head. I mean at the end of the day it didn't change how much I love him. But it will be harder to take care of him. He'll have boys swarming him like Myles because they're too pretty. Then a guy will want to marry him or have children with him. Maybe I could get him to be one of those people who devote themselves to God. He'll never get hurt by alpha's that way.

Prince

Once I walked into the house the sound of the triplets crying they're hearts out blinded all other sounds. I saw Ezekiel walked out his bed room with a chupie. Blushing and running back in as I noticed he only weared underwear. I chuckled a bit walking over to the triplets. As I picked up little Joaquin both the other two screamed even louder. Jealous ass kid's. Joaquin just looking up at me with sad hungry eyes. One thing about babies is that every meal time they'll cry as if they've never eaten a meal in they're tiny little live's.

"Welcome home" I looked to Zeke as he grabbed Sanny from the playpen. He blushed a big white t shirt on. It was a thin rocker one and it smelt of Marius. It made me go crazy with the two pheromones combined.

"Hey baby how was your day with the triplets?" I kissed Zeke's head and Santana's. Juju literally screaming from the playpen on the ground. I walked over to the crib putting Joaquin inside who immediately quivered his lip. Picking up Juju I watched Kingy cry silently unlike his very loud siblings.

"Mi rey pobre bebé mommy will get you for feeding right now." Zeke told the little baby handing him a binki as he got Sanny ready for feeding. I sat next to him getting Julius ready as well who watched his mom still holding my shirt. He knows what time it is when mommy lifts his shirt. All shy and red. He did it slowly trying not to look at my smirking face. I don't know why he gets all like this with me and Marius. When we literally have had sex before (once but still), not only that we watch him give birth.

"Look at mommy letting you cry." I hugged the dramatic boy to my chest who screamed. Slapping me as he looked to his mother as if he was starving.

"Y'all are dramatic even your daddy." He said it in such a calm and soothing voice his words almost sounded sweet. Making me blush at the adorable omega. He handed me Sanny. "I'll be right back" He turned to leave but awwed seeing a pair of Marius's basketball shorts. I watched him pull them over his cute little panties taking off the shirt after to feed the babies. Him blushing when he turned back. "You could've turned" He scolded me hands on his hips adorably.

"Sorry" I said chuckling nervously. He sat next to me so I put the babies in his sides. As he propped the babies up right to feed them. Both babies immediately leaning in to feed themselves. "So fat" I cooed stockings boths head on the omega's chest. Just then Joaquin popped his chupie out allowing soft but sad cry's to erupt. I awwed walking over to the lonely baby and picking him up away from his mother and siblings. Because he would sob if he saw them getting fed. Instead I turned the TV on loving how he liked the cartoons. I sat on a one seat to make sure Kingy doesn't see his siblings.

Myles

I was gossiping with Ci over the phone.

"Oh my God have you heard Viviana's dumb ass. She's really trying to get with Adrian." I sat up in my love seat. Adrian with Mimi in his hands right next to me and my siblings on the floor chilling. Even abeulo was here.

"What do you mean 'with' my man?" I did the air quotes dramatically. They all know how I am over my husband.

"Yeah boo she really hit you up at work huh Dri." She called to Adrian on the couch who nodded. I remembered what he said happened. He told me and Erik it made me laugh. Cause bitch please to my man your childish.

"Yeah stupid ass girl" Adrian scoffed.

"Who? Why is she flirting with Adrian?" Milo asked nosey as fuck.

"What she can't get her own boywiend." Andrés added also nosey as fuck.

"She got her own boyfriend she just want mine too." I groaned rolling my eyes.

"Because she's for the streets" Cia added making me laugh with her.

"Your man ugly why does she want him." Milo joked making us all laugh as Adrian passed me Amias getting up to chase my laughing brother. Milo has been on some bully Adrian shit. And it's adorable because I feel like Milo never looks for an adult role model. Especially after my dad died. He was young but still he felt it betrayed dad if he did so. Now he looks to Adrian as like a big brother and that makes me happy.

Ezekiel

"Go sit down" Marius demanded smiling as he kissed my forehead. He had Joaquin strapped to his chest and Julius in his arms with a baby melt cookie.

"Yeah I'll cook so you can chill." I groaned stomping my feet a bit. Why do they spoil me like this? They're just making me a lazy fat brat. Stupid alpha's.

"You can cook but I'm watching my babies." Marius shock his head.

"No I'm watching them"

"Me too" Prince added as he pointed to Santana in her highchair.

"How long do you think you can hold two fat babies for 20 25 minutes. And what about when Sanny and Juju get bored. Joaquin will probably sleep or chill till he's hungry but those two are gonna want to play." I crossed my arms as both looked at each other lost.

"Then then Marius will he'll umm take them to the living room and play with them in the playpen. And I'll watch Joaquin in the highchair." I smiled at Prince's quick thinking rolling my eyes a bit. He smirk Marius nodding along.

"Okay but you can't watch him 24/7. He could jump or scoot it's not safe." I shock my head at the thought.

"Ugh fine stay up but we're gonna get you to nap later." Marius warned glaring as I walked over taking my baby. There's no way these two idiots can get me to sleep. I took Juju to the couch. "I'll get Sanny" Marius told Prince sweetly going to the couch with me. I was happy seeing my other two babies coming up.