no.72

Marius

"How are you feeling baby?" I asked grabbing his hand as we both sat with him. He smiled not seeming to sad anymore. But we still need to talk about this right.

"Oh nothing but we should start cleaning before Amias and Myles get here." I looked to Prince so he'd keep the conversation going. That way Zeke could actually deal with whatevers bothering him.

"Come on Zeke let's talk about this." Prince pushed before he could get up to leave. Zeke sighed shaking his head a bit.

"It's stupid really. I don't even know why I care honestly." He said.

"Well you could tell us." I told him Prince nodding. We released pheromones to comfort and love him. Which seemed to make him give in a bit.

"It's stupid like I knew she wasn't gonna come." He began to sniffle whipping his eyes a bit as tears pooled. Me and Prince both looked at each other. Feeling sad and anxious about the omega who literally just gave birth to our triplets three days ago being so distrut. Prince quickly switched into a comforting mode pulling him to his chest as he rubbed up his back. Pulling the omega closer I scooted in hugging him from the back.

Ezekiel

This is literally what I wanted through my whole pregnancy. To cuddle with both baby daddies. If I knew all I had to do was cry like a bitch them I would've. I would've athousand times. I loved the pheromones going around and it only made it better knowing our triplets are here with us. I didn't have to worry about that shit with my mom when I had two alpha's and three little angels.

Myles

As soon as I got in I hugged Zeke Amias on my hip. Amias greeted his tio with laughter as we pulled away.

"Aww give me my Mimi now." He demanded taking my baby. I rolled my eyes smiling.

"Okay but I'm gonna go get my babies." He nodded as I walked passed him. He closed the door Amias clinging to his chest. Once I got into that living room all three babies eyes where on me. Santana's baby lip began to quiver as she sat in her baby bouncer in between her brothers. I walked to the girl awwing trying to pick her up fastly to not make them all fuss. But as soon as I picked her up the other two began to cry startling her. That's when Zeke walked in place Amias on the bouncer. He checked on his boys.

"Are you hungry fat boys?" He asked putting the elbow of his pinky to Joaquin's lips. Who immediately sucked looking for a nipple. "Aww they're just hungry" Ezekiel looked back at me. I nodded watching Amias freak out due to other baby cries. He didn't cry himself just look at the other two shocked. I balanced Sanny on my waist holding on adorably like a koala. I got my phone from my back pocket to take a picture of the three boys and Santana. First a picture of Sanny holding me then of three in the bouncer. Ezekiel came to my side giving Santana her chupie. "I'm gonna breastfeed them" He told me taking his shirt off as he picked his boys up. I nodded not caring if he did in front of me. I mean I might have to do the same eventually. He got both boys on his waist carefully before sitting. Taking his shirt off to breastfeed. I sat next to him pulling Amias bouncer closer Sanny still in my arms. I pick San on my lap waving to Amias as her head laid on my chest. Amias looked at Sanny then me then at Sanny again then to me before breaking out into a horrible scream. I was surprise Amias has only been alive for a month so this is the loudest he's ever been. I put Sanny in between me and Zeke laying her head on my side. Then leaning forward to unstrap and comfort my baby. Santana chilled still clinging to me. I kissed Amias cheek as he immediately turn from screams to whimpers and sniffs. Also holding me like a koala. I awwed at both babies holding onto me taking another picture. "Aww let me see" Zeke said holding both the boys head still as he leaned into see the picture. We gushed rocking the baby's as I put on a cartoon with one hand. I thought it would be different hanging with Zeke but it's the same as before just gushing over our babies half the time.

Ezekiel

Myles told me what happened with some guy named Dante.

"Like I know he's his cousin and all but like I just don't trust him. He's trying to start something I know he is. He tried something and ever since then I don't know I just don't trust him." I looked up from Santana latched and feeding on my chest.

"What he do?" I asked. He sighed a bit showing it made him very angry.

"I didn't tell anyone but he kinda tried getting with me. He like tried to kiss on me when literally I'm with his cousin. And I love Adrian I could never." I nodded along annoyed with that too. Asshole tried to get with my loyal bestie. He's probably a perv. One thing no one could ever say about Myles is he isn't loyal and genuine. He's all Myles and he's all perfect.

"Weirdo what did you do?" He chuckled a bit breast feeding Amias as well but only with his shirt lifted not off.

"I socked him" That made us both laugh. Myles is really crazy I think I would've just been frozen. I'm such a pussy. "It didn't hurt him much but he kinda backed off and like begged I didn't tell Adrian."

"No wonder he didn't get his ass beat. I was about to ask how Adrian got over it." I know Adrian's in love with Myles. Making him pretty possessive.

"I know right he was scared to. He literally asked me not to and I felt bad so I didn't. I mean that's like Adrian's only family and he's a piece of shit." Myles kinda frowned.

"Babe you and I both know he's got more then that especially now. He has a whole wife and child." Myles smiled small nodding looking down to his son. As he climbed his hair a bit comforting.

"Yeah your right I just feel like it's all some unnecessary drama that should've been avoided. Like is he so fucked up he tried getting at me knowing that I got a man and it's his cousin." I shock my head a bit at that. Alpha's really go crazy over sex and omegas. Like wheres the pride in stealing and cheating. "Like it just eats at me." Of course he was feeling guilty because some douche couldn't handle his horny. No one should have to feel responsible for someone else's actions.

"Babe it's not your responsibility to take accountability for his actions. I know it's sad that Adrian and him will probably stop talking but if he'd do something like flirt with his baby mama even if you were just his boyfriend at that time do you really want him around. What kinda motive could even go into that? Like wheres his morals or loyalty. If he still trying stuff you know Adrian will always have your back. So just remember you're not the one in the wrong." He sighed

"If I told him now though it would seem like I did." I kinda huffed at that. Maybe Adrian would think that but honestly that would be stupid and jealous as fuck. I pouted scooting closer as I held Tana close and secure.

"How you're literally the sweetest loyalist prettiest omega ever." I complemented leaning onto his shoulder to comfort him. He chuckled cutely laying his head on mine.

"No you" He argued.

"Shut up you know your perfection." He chuckled. I love that I made friends with him especially since we're pregnant together. And now have babies together. They're gonna be besties too.