no.15

Prince

The appointment was good the babies are healthy and well fed. So after I'm gonna ask Zekey if he wants to go to an all you can eat Buffett. It wasn't expensive and luckily I had some grandma birthday money that she won't be sending next year. She's salty about me getting Ezekiel pregnant. Says we should be married and of age before committing to a family. My mom's this close to kicking me out too so I talk to my cousin in college about moving in with him. For now then I'mma tried to get an apartment. I'm even tryna get a job with Andrian.

Right now me and Ezekiel were going down the elevator. Ezekiel silently humming along with the music. I don't know if this was something he did when not pregnant but Zeke's very bipolar. 1 Minute he's happily humming and skipping. Then the next telling me he wishes we never met and hangry. It's so adorable. I don't know if he thinks he's scary when he yells but he just puts so much fight into it I can't help but aww. Of course it just makes it worse but he's just so adorable. As the elevator ding's and the door open we spot Adrian and Myles coming from the elevator's in front of us.

"What up?" I say dabing Adrian up.

"Nothing just checking on our seed." Adrian answers as I give Myles a small wave. Us both smiling at each other.

"Same same." I say. Ezekiel walks to Myles cooing at his belly.

"Oh my God you look so cute pregnant everyone just says I look fat." Ezekiel says pouting knowing God damn well he looks cute.

"They're stupid you look adorable." Myles pull's a paper from his side pocket. "Look here's my baby girl."

"Boy." Adrian says turning to the two with an eye roll.

"Girl." Myles says with a glare.

"Boy." Adrian argues.

"Girl." Myles says rising his voice a bit. Adrian finally gives in with a huff. "What are you having like I know they're triplets but like what genders?" Myles ask turning back to Zekey.

"Oh well we don't know. Well know on Monday tho." Ezekiel explains.

"But what's your guess. Mine is a baby girl for sure." Myles says making Andrian scoff.

"No not for sure we haven't even checked." Andrian argues.

"Be quiet boy." Myles says to him before turning back to Zekey.

"I really want a baby girl too. I just feel like I'm a little more feminine you know." Zekey explains Myles nodding with a smile.

"Me too. I already want to get her like hella dresses and shoes. And of course hair pins and clips." Zekey nods along glowing at the thought of changing our baby girl into different adorable outfits.

"Oh my God you know what I want the most is cute winter clothes for them." Myles gasps in agreement as they get closer holding hands.

"Yes don't get me wrong summer clothes is to die for but just imagine the beanies and little glittery warm dresses." Ezekiel nod's along.

"Yes and the little boots." The two went on talking about baby clothes so I turned to Andrian.

"Where y'all heading?" I ask him.

"To eat my baby's hungry. Ya know how these pregnant omega's be." He whispers the last part to me with a chuckle. I nod along knowing Zekey love to eat.

"Yeah us too we're going to the Buffet on cons." He nods in understanding.

"You guys should join us." Ezekiel says him and Myles still holding hands.

"Yeah babe let's go." Myles says to Andrian who immediately folds with a nod and smile. He wraps his arms around Myles and his belly. Pulling him from his hand hold with Zekey.

"Okay baby whatever you want." He says pecking the omega all over his face. Me and Ezekiel both make eye contact him playfully making a throwing up face. I couldn't help but chuckle walking to the omega to go to my car.

Marius

As soon as Cia left the table to use the restroom Gustavo yelled at us.

"What the fuck dude? Why'd you bring her?" He asked the twins tryna keep his voice low.

"What's wrong ain't she like your girl?" Xanthon asks Gus.

"No!" He whines rubbing his forehead. "Whatever dude let just go smoke in my car." He says grabbing my arm. The other two stand up along with us. "No not you two just Marius." He says making Zachary tsk.

"Bruh why'd you bring her." He scolds his twin as we walk away. Once we got in Gustavo's car he zoomed off. I kinda chuckled at his anger and over reaction.

"Where we heading too?" I ask.

"I don't know.. where should we go?" He reverse the question.

"Fuck if I know how bout the mall." I say. He shrugs stopping and making a u turn. Making everyone honk and shout. Us laughing even tho at least three crashes could've been caused.

Myles

Ezekiel and me sat in front of each other talking about baby stuff. I was happy to have someone around my age having a baby I could be friends with. Even if we didn't start off that way. I know Ezekiel meant no harm he probably didn't even know Andrian is mine. But Adrian is still in trouble. We already talked about having play dates and taking the kids out together. It would be nice to have my baby grow up with three little friends. Especially since none of my cousins are having kids.

"Why do I feel like my baby mamas getting stolen by your baby mama." Adrian whines to Prince who just nods with a little chuckle. I roll my eyes playfully.

"Oh yes little boy go get me some more food." I say to Adrian as I pass him my plate. He smacks his lips grabbing the plate as he stands.

"I ain't no mother fucking little boy." He mumbles walking to the food courts. I roll my eyes playfully with a smile going back to my conversation with Zeke.

"Anywway as I was saying Adrian wants to get us an apartment in housing. The thing is tho we can't get one cause we're not legally adults. So we was thinking either waiting the year or getting married so we can get it now." Ezekiel nod's along as I explain. "You should try and get one too. The bills are cut 50% and since you're having triplets they'll probably give you a 3 or 4 bedroom."

"That's actually a good idea thanks for telling me. I really want a house for my babies." He says the last part sad beginning to play with his sleeves.

"Oh why things at home not so well?" I ask with sympathy. Was that intruding? Maybe I shouldn't have asked. He sighs.

"My mama's just mad ya know." He notices me and Prince become worried at his words. "But it's okay I'm staying with my older brother and sister. I just really want a place to raise my kids right." I nod along showing my understanding.

"Well I can give you the number of you'd like?" I say going into my phone to get it as he nods.