no.3

Ezekiel woke up with everyone sleeping around him as he sat up he sees Marius putting his clothes on. Marius turns feeling the eyes that haven't fully gain consciousness.

"M-marius?" The cute boy ask making Marius's heart flutter. "Can you take me home?" He whispers. Marius nods. "I-i can't walk." Ezekiel says shyly.

"It's okay I got ya." Marius reaches out for him like a child. He picks him up making Prince groan as he turns to hug Giancarlo instead who trys to push away still asleep. They both giggle. Ezekiel was still nake and all he could wear was his panties since the dress had hella cum stains. Marius gave him a sweater someone left that fit him like a dress perfect for now. When they got in the car Marius could sense something was off with Ezekiel.

Marius

"What's wrong?" I ask him. He sighed looking at his lap.

"If I go home like this my step dad will kill me." I tsk. I guess he was a good boy after all. He look like a mess a slutty mess. If there was a picture for the after math of a good gang bang he would be it. Since he only had a sweater, slutty socks and underwear his thigh and neck hickey where exposed to everyone. If my kid came home like that shit I'd kill em too. But he wasn't my kid so I was enjoying this shit.

"How bout we go to my house we can get ready then like McyDez(McDonald's)?" He look up and smile.

"Okay." Damn he's so cute. And he's freaky too.

Giancarlo

When we got up Ezekiel, Marius and Prince where gone. Adrian and Gustavo woke me making jokes.

"Look he left his fucking dress." Gustavo says laughing. "That's fool's such a slut he's probably with Marius and Prince right now." He said laughing with Adrian.

"Greedy ass niggas dude." Adrian says laughing. Gus throws the dress at me. Damn Ezekiel didn't fail to make us all cum. I almost feel bad how much we fucked that. He enjoyed it I think. "Bro but like for real Myles doesn't need to know shit. Like this is the first time I've cheated and I don't plan on doing it again. So please don't tell him."

"Yeah dude of course. We know y'all like serious serious." I say.

"Brooo am starving let's go." Gustavo says begin to leave already dressed. Me naked and Adrian almost dressed. These mother fuckers about to leave me.

Ezekiel

He let me take a shower and borrow some clothes. I could tell he's tryna fuck me or something but I don't think I can do what we did sobber. It was like there was dick's everywhere. At one point I took two dicks in me. I sat on Marius and Gustavo over me. At the time it felt good but now I just hope they won't tell anyone. It would be better if I didn't feel like I had to worry about them telling people. But I don't know I always hear Gustavo brag and disrespect people he sleeps with. Marius seems nice and I don't feel scared that Giancarlo will since no one even knows we talk. I don't really know Prince tho I heard he's quite and mean. I heard he slapped an omega before -I can't believe he's ONE of the guys I lost my virginity to. Someone who maybe/maybe not hit's omega's. I hope not he seems nice and no one should hurt people because they're weaker than them.

"Hey wanna go eat now." He says walking into his living room. I nod standing as we walk out the front door. "Where you wanna go drive thru or...?" He waited for my answer.

"Drive thru i-is cool." I say nervous. He smiles and nods opening the door for me. He opens the car door too for me. "Thank you." I whisper climbing inside his truck. I wish he'd help me with getting in instead. I could hear him chuckle as he walked to his door. Making me roll my eyes a little.

Marius

We got breakfast since it was still early and decided to go eat back to my place to eat. No one was home anyway's. We put a movie on about a sheep or some shit but I wasn't paying attention. I was either on my phone or checking him out. I got up and throw away both our trash after we finished.

"You cold?" I ask Ezekiel as I walk back. He shakes his head I guess my clothes wrapped him pretty good. I sit next to him again.

"Marius," He says. "Can I ask you something?" I nod.

"Yeah sure." I say to the cute omega. Him now looking up at me.

"Do you think it was stupid to give my virginity away?" He ask. I didn't know what to say honestly. It made me feel bad that I fucked him. "Not that I didn't like it." He said caressing my arm probably seeing I was down. "It's just... It so wasn't me and now... Everyone's gonna think imma slut." He looks down with a pout.

"No they're not. It's not like we'll tell everyone. I mean people have sex everyday ya know. So what does it matter." He kinda smile's at me with a new confidence.

"Yeah your right."

Ezekiel

He was wrong. As soon as I got home my phone was blowing up. People texting me and asking stuff about what happened. Or dick pics I did not ask for. But when I got to school it only got worse. As soon as I walked in on my locker wrote in red is slut. Under it says will sleep with your boyfriend and more stuff wroten in different colors.

"Slut!" Someone says pushing me to the lockers. I turn seeing Myles the prettiest omega and also captain of the soccer team. Myles has never been mean to me so I didn't understand. People start to stare as he kept going. "You like sleeping with guys that have boyfriends bitch?!" He yells at me. Drawing more people to the scene. "Oh wait I forgot you just don't like sleeping with one guy you rather the whole team right!!" He yells getting closer to my face. I felt bad I did sleep with his boyfriend but I didn't know they where dating. Plus it's his relationship I shouldn't have to keep track for him. "Answer whore?!" Pushing me to the lockers by hitting my chest. Now everyone was crowding us wanting a fight. "What your throat sore from all that dick you suck!" He yells into my face making me flinch.

"Myles stop!" Adrian walks to the middle of the circle grabbing Myles wrist. He pulls him out of my face. "Baby it ain't even like that." Myles struggle's hard trying to get out of his boyfriend's grip.

"Shut up your a whore too!" He yells getting dragged away. As the crowd lost they're fight everyone left a few making it a point to bump me as the bell rang for class. I fell to the ground leaning against the lockers and just started crying in my knees holding them to my chest. I don't wanna fight Myles. I wish he didn't think I knew they were together.

Adrian

I pull Myles to the parking lot. Tryna chill him out but he keeps yelling and hitting me. I was starting to get kinda angry so I grabbed his wrist to stop him. But it only made it worst as now he was crying.

"Baby... Baby don't cry." I say to him letting go of his wrist. Instead holding up his face to meet our eyes. I go to whip his tears but he pushes me away.

"I thought we agreed to take us seriously." He says. "Then the next day I don't wanna go to one party and you right away with another omega." Now he was hitting again so I had to hold him again. So I grabbed his wrist tighter this time. "Get off you can't touch me like that when I'm pregnant." My throat became dry as I drop the wrist and he continued. He acts like he didn't just drop his pregnancy on me as he continues. "You wanted a baby right. Now that we having one it ain't good enough for you." I wasn't gonna stop him so instead I offered to take him to eat so we ditched.