no.79

Ezekiel

We went to Marius's parents to eat a meal. They welcomed us all sweetly.

"Aww my grand babies" Mrs. Jimenez cheered embracing me Joaquin strapped to my chest. Scooting away like the moody brat he is. Sanny just laughed in my arms Julius with Marius. Since Prince was carrying all our stuff. "Hi love how do you feel? Are your stitches healing well?" I nodded smiling at the kind lady.

"Yes ma'am" She smiled taking Sanny.

"That's good dear if you need anything or your in any pain tell me okay love." I nodded at her kindness.

"I will" I told her as Mr. Jimenez walked over. Hugging me from the side then going to my baby daddies. He helped Prince with the stroller, diaper bag and second diaper bag. Marius had the clothes and toy bag.

"Wow you guy are prepared." Mr. Jimenez said chuckling. Prince nodded along think me and Marius are overdramatic.

"Well dad when you have triplets it's three of everything." Marius said me nodding to that. Mr. Jimenez chuckled nodding.

Adrian

I smirked at the fine ass omega strapping in our son as I helped Dredre. After I finished closing the door I walked around putting in the stroller and diaper bag in the trunk. After going to the omega talking with the kids. I grabbed a handful of his ass in sexy white bell bottoms. They looked tight on his waist so I couldn't help it as he gasped breathlessly. Maybe I slapped a little too hard as he turned smacking my chest.

"Oww Adrian!" He scolded me pushing at my chest a little. He still looked like an angel in an all white outfit even while he beat my ass.

Erik

We're all laughing as the drinks kept coming in the bar. Marius's hotel was beautiful like the ones mom and dad would take us too for vacation. I asked him why he had a beach hotel in the middle of Texas. Especially at a hotel mostly business men come to. He told me that they love the hot omegas dressed up in Hawaiian outfits. Something about how they're stressed so they like coming here to get away. And now that I see it it's perfect for a business man trying to escape home life. A mini golf court, a pool, spa and this restaurant. A huge bar inside. Not to mention the staff members are very pretty omega's. Marius is really good at his job.

"Damn so how'd you book this place? It's nice dude" Dawn asked taking a drink of his Jack and Pepsi mix.

"This is Marius's hotel he did it for us." He nodded Hasan owwing.

"Oww so Marius is rich. Good he better be spoiling them kids and his two boyfriends." I nodded chuckling.

"Yeah of course he better that's my cousin's husband." And sorta wife too I chuckled at that thought.

"Prince is married?" Harrison asked confused I shock my head chuckling.

"No he just got himself a little family now. This omega and alpha they got triplets." He awwed.

"Aw well give him my congratulations I remember when he was just a kids." Harrison smiled shaking his head a bit as he thought of Prince as a kid. Even then he act more adult than his siblings or mother. But still cute with his puppy like sad eyes and angry personality.