no.70

Adrian

I got the most annoying call from Dante. Saying I guess Gordy's and Jeremy where flirting with Myles. While he was with my God damn baby. I walked into the house happy when the kids greeted me.

"Yook yook Ady I made cupcakes with mommy!" Dredre cheered bring me a vanilla with chocolate frosting.

"Thanks little man" I smiled patting his head. Him passing me another.

"So Myles and Amias won't eat yours." He whispered making me laugh a bit.

"Adrian look" Milo called my attention showing me a drawing. "I draw everyone it's better thens Doni's huh?" He asked bratty as Donica showed me her's too. Doni's was definitely impressive the house drawed almost perfectly. With ever basketball mini hoop and mud puddle in the yard. While Milo's was umm creative. I really like the innovative touch of drawing me with purple hair. But of course I can't criticize a kid's drawing out loud.

"Damn they're both awesome. You both even draw Amias." In Doni's he was in a well draw stroller. While Milo's version had him stand with a Glock for some reason. "Ugh I can't pick they're both awesome." Andrés waddled back over.

"I can Doni's better, Milo's is inaccuwate." Milo glared at his brother.

"You just don't know what art is your a baby." He stomped away.

"Cwy baby" Andrés chuckled walking away.

"Hey Doni is Mys home?" I asked.

"Yeah him and Mias are cuddling. I guess they went shopping without us." She rolled her eyes walking back to the kitchen table to draw.

"Adrian get me a beer.. please" Abuelo asked from on the couch. He was working on the way he spoke to people because Myles didn't want Amias to be a foul mouth. I nodded to him. He was allowed some beers but I was advised to water them a little down. I got a cup putting it halfways then added the rest water. I bring it back to him. He took a sip kinda glaring for a bit. "I expect the rest of the can later." He huffed taking I swig. I kinda chuckled walking back to the kitchen to go to the room.

"Hey Adrian how was work?" Ms. Collin asked giving me a sweet smile.

"Good good I actually might get a promotion. I think they might make me a manager." Rocky's disco planet had four work shifts. One where the boss, the bosses wife and they're son where all managers. But they needed one more for the night shift. Which I didn't work but if I continue to do good I'd totally get that promotion. 16 more dollars to my hours. Which doesn't seem like a lot but it is.

"Oh good your such a hard worker sweetie." I smiled happy she was proud. "Your bougie wife and son are napping." Me and her both chuckled as I nodded walking off. I opened the door greeted by my omega gently stroking our son's tiny baby hairs. Mias was laid out comfortably a half drunken bottle next to him milk stains on his cheeks to complement it. Too fucking adorable. I put the cupcakes down on the dresser. Myles turned to me almost making me forget my anger. I can't even stay angry around his family. Or him and my son. His face lit up as he climbed off the bed carefully. As soon as he was off he ran to my arms.

"Daddy" He cheered as I held him back. "I missed you" He giggled kissing my lips. I sighed making him pout.

"Let's go to the closet." He nodded eyebrow raised as he let go walking over. I closed the door remembering what Dante said. "So what happened?" He rolled his eyes with a groan.

"You know bitch ass Viviana talking shit." He crossed his arms.

"Oh so that's why you let her boyfriend flirt with you?" I scoffed him looking at me with a glare.

"Let him flirt with me. No he flirted with me and I ignored him. I had our son with me what are you saying." I rolled my eyes. I'm just tired of him not telling me these things. Like when Travis was flirting with him. I know he doesn't seek these guys attention or entertain them. But I'd still like to know because I just look like an idiot if I don't. I didn't know my best friend (Travis) even liked him.

"Why don't you tell me these things tho? Even when we didn't have Amias you'd just let them flirt with you."

"So I always knew I wanted you so I didn't have to acknowledge them. Even when I saw you texting Tiffany I didn't flirt with them back." Oh my God he brings that up everytime. I regret it it happened when we're two weeks in. And honestly I felt great I had the best omega so I let it get to my head. I'm changing why can't he change that habit too.

"Yeah okay and I'm sorry but like why can't you just tell me." He rolled his eyes again pretty little brat.

"You just got home. Yeah maybe I wasn't gonna say anything but it's not because I'm trying to keep things from you. It's because it really doesn't matter." I nodded pulling him in. He tried to push me away but he didn't have the strength.

"I'm sorry I just get jealous and prideful." He sighed giving in to hug me.

"Daddy I had your baby I gave you my virginity. I'd sale my soul for you." He sounded teary and it made my chest hurt. I don't even know why I get mad. Maybe I'm just scared one day he'll actually leave me.

"Baby I'm sorry.. I'm stupid I alw-" He cut me off standing on his tippy toes to kiss my lips. I immediately melted into the kiss loving the way he giggled as we pulled away. He kissed me one more time before walking us out the closet.

"Mmm cupcakes!" He cheered running to the drawer. He pick up one taking a bite. "Mmm Amias will love this."

"Don't give him that he's literally a baby." Myles rolled his eyes still smiling.

"It's just frosting he loves it he's my fatty." I rolled my eyes going to him kissing his lips. Smacking his ass him giggling a bit as he pushed me away. Getting the cupcakes and putting a bit of frosting on my nose. He's lucky he's my little brat. Well I have two brat's now.

Ezekiel

We talked to the nurse and by tomorrow we should be able to leave. Marius mom gave us a van and I mean gave us gave us. Like as a gift. The most expensive gift I've ever got. But it's perfect for the babies. With sliding doors a button to open it. A child lock button next to the wheel and 7 seats with a huge trunk. Today Marius slept on the bed with me Prince making a bed next to us. He didn't want to sleep on the couch because he likes to spread out. He even got blankets from home. Prince and Marius were on very good terms together. Which made me very happy. They both kept babying me with drinks and food. They kept telling me l didn't have to get up to take care of the kids. Even if I wanted to. Wanted to get used to taking care of the babies but these stupid handsome idiots won't let me. They're lucky they're so cute.