no.44

Ezekiel

Thank you baby Amias now both of my boys are chilling together. Just feeling both they're pheromones so close and strong yet not hostel is amazing. My body and mind have never been so at peace. My omega was finally happy too purring loudly to the alpha's even though it's embarrassing as fuck.

"I'll drink your shake Prince. Before it melts okay." Marius slurs Prince nodding without even looking over to focused on killing zombies. He reaches over the edge to grab the cup on his night stand. But I grab it first.

"I want some to." I say taking the first drink as I mix it up.

"Fine okay." He pouts. I get the great idea to pour some into my vanilla that's drank like half ways. "Here" I say passing Marius the cup. He smiles taking it and immediately taking a drink. "Let me put some of yours in mine." He nods still drinking as he passes me his. I pour it in mixing the three.

"I got an idea." Marius says getting up and leaving the room. Prince puts the remote down sighing as he stands up.

"I'll follow him." He walks to the open door. "Drunk ass." He mumbles following him. I giggle well at least he cares about him. So cute.

Prince

"Don't go down there." I say grabbing his arm before he could go down stairs. He smacks his tongue frustrated.

"But Prince I need to get a popcorn bowl." I sigh at the drunk guys frustration.

"I'll get it." He smiles staying put as I walk down stairs.

"Get a popcorn bowl but no popcorn ya know." He calls out instructions. I look back at him confused but figure he means to get a big bowl you would typically use for popcorn. "You get me?" He ask drunkly I nod to reassure him walking to the kitchen. "In the top cabinet -" He yells saying in the second draw even though I can't hear him anymore. I still know how the kitchen is laid out I've been here a lot. Like everyday either before or after school in highschool. I grab a bowl going upstairs.

Ezekiel

Marius put all three fries in the bowl. Fries, curly fries and the onion rings. It was beautiful with the sauce packets. Prince sat on the bed with us now snacking on the fries as he played. Me and Marius sat on opposite sides facing each other as Prince sat in the middle. We moved to the headboards to be out of Prince's way. Marius says he gets mad if we don't. Which is kinda funny to think. A video game gets the ice prince mad.

Prince

I made Marius sleep on the end of the bed facing his TV and restroom door. Cause I know this guy not all the time but sometimes he throws up. And with how much he ate I know he will. He was fast asleep Ezekiel quickly after cuddle up cutely on his back in a ball. They slept really weird as I sat in a corner watching Netflix on Marius's ps. I wasn't tired yet but I think I'm getting there. I began to yawn when suddenly Marius rolled to his side. Rolling off on his side due to Zeke kicking him for moving. I was still in shock when suddenly Marius stood running to the bathroom. I knew it I thought following after.

Marius

I'm sober now but still my actions have consequences. I was surprised to feel my back being pat hard and heavy. But it was helpful, comforting and kinda familiar. This is just like when Prince used to take care of me drunk. Now we're love rivals and he still is. Now all these old feelings and memories just reoccurring today really hit me. I want to be Prince's friend again of course. I want to be his best friend. But can that really happen if we're both still fighting over Zekey. If we're both still in love. I hate to say it but I'd rather have Zekey then rekindle our friendship. Even though I do want that back so badly too.

After that he made fun of me a little bit then we played the game once I felt better.

"Bro your such a cheater." I say playfully leaning fully against the bed as Prince counted to kill players with a pocket knife. Them raging as he came out of nowhere with his camel invisible cloth on. A kid literally screaming on the voice chat. Making Prince laugh as he continues to stab the kid again at spawn. That's literally the most genuine laugh I've ever heard from him. What a psycho. I fight a laughed with a smile.

Myles

Me, Adrian and mom went through the gifts putting toddler and everything 5 months up away. To organize what we'll use when Amias is young and older. We put them in boxes my mom got from the post office then the garage. We had a bassinet, my preferred baby bag, baby drawers where I already folded up newborn clothes and of course baby essentials like bottles and diapers. All put away neatly in one side of my closet. The other side mine and Adrian's plus our three by two drawer. A baby changing table next the drawer on the other side of the room.

Right now me and Adrian cuddled on my bed all three of my little siblings surrounding us. Still hyped from the baby shower they questioned us about Amias.

"So when is he coming?" Andrés asked for the a thousand time already.

"In 5 weeks I have to give birth to him first." He nods still looking confused with his brow furrowed.

"Yeah Dredre then we can hold the baby right?" Donica asked excitedly. I nod smiling happy at they're excitement.

"Yes of course but me and Adrian are gonna have to watch you if you do. And no standing with the baby. You can only hold him if you're sitting down." The three nodded eagerly.

"My friends mom had a baby and she said it's annoying." I narrow my eyes at Milo as Adrian just laughs. "But of course yours won't be." He plays it off smiling.

"Of course he w-" I shot up in Adrian's hold groaning loud from a sudden pain in my lower stomach. It felt like I just got punched in my abdomen. Adrian shot out of bed standing the kid's becoming startled. I began to calm my breath going 1 2 out 3 4 5 in. A trick I use since Amias sometimes kicks me at the most inconvenient times in public.

"What's wrong are you okay? Did I move weird or like hurt you?" I shake my head grabbing his hand with my shakey one. This wasn't like any other kick.

"No baby I'm good. Amias just wanted to join the conversation." I joke trying to ignore the pain. He climbs back on gently caressing my belly now as he lifts my shirt. Making me blush as he leans forward kissing my head.

Adrian

My alpha's really worried about Myles right now. But I don't know why. I'm keeping a close eye on him anything can happen. I mean he can go into labor right now. Me and Mrs. Collion already prepared for that but she's not here right now so the plan will be very messed up. We don't have a car to take him in so we'd have to call 911. We have all three kids by ourselves and I don't know how to track the contractions. But who knows maybe he's just worried since we're so close to the due date.

What am I worrying about it's too early. The baby's still premature there's no way he'll go into labor right now.