no.23

Ezekiel

He parks in front of the apartment buildings as we conversat. Our laughter and banter dieing as he parks.

"Thanks Gustavo. I had fun." I say smiling up at the alpha who's smile seemed to turn to a frown. Almost a guilty one.

"Ezekiel there's something I wanted to tell you." I stay quiet not wanting to interrupt. Just wanting him to get it over with. "I I'm sorry but I... I wanted to ask if you could..." He stopped for a bit looking at me biting his cheek nervously. He quickly looked away as I stared back curious. "If you could tell everyone the.. the baby's not mine." He whispers the last part. But my ears still hear. And I wish I didn't tear up. I wish. I turn to the window not letting this horrible alpha see me cry. He tsk getting mad at my emotions like always. "You don't get it Ezekiel! I'm going to college I got plans! I can't throw my life away!" I ignored his stupid bitching unlocking my door. He locks it again as I go to open it. "Marius and Prince have nothing going for them but I do! I'm sorry but I can't let my family down!"

"I don't care Gustavo!" I scream back. The tears being heard in my voice but I don't care. I unlock the door opening it right after so he can't lock it again. As I step out I here him whine.

"Man whatever just make sure everyone knows they ain't mine." He says back speeding off. The side door slamming as he speeds off startling me. I wobble as fast as I could inside not wanting to cry in the cold. As soon as I walk in I saw Hector cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey kid how'd it go?" He ask with a welcoming smile. I run to my brother hugging him as he puts down his cooking tool. "Hey what's wrong? Is everything okay? Are you hurt?!" He panics as I sob on his shirt. I shake my head releasing a reassuring scent that I wasn't physically hurt. "Then what's wrong?" He says rubbing my back as his words become gently instead of worried. I usually don't tell Hector stuff like this cause he gets heated but I need him right now. I help him with the cooking explaining what happened between me and Gustavo. He listened well but I could tell he was getting mad.

"But it's whatever cause he's a bad mannered alpha anyway. I don't want him around my kid's when he acts like that." I reassure him as I whip the corners of my eyes. Stopping the tiny tears before they become big sobs.

"Sounds like it." He pulls me to his chest. "Don't cry little brother that guy is the one missing out. Your gonna have a bunch of beautiful babies in what three months." That's when it hit me. I had three more months to get everything ready for the babies. I pulled away from Hector.

"Your right I need to call Steph." He looks confused as I leave to my room. Calling Stephanie. She'd be able to tell me how the baby shower is going, what I need prepared for the doctors and what I need prepared for home. Like do I put the cribs up right now. I mean it might be easier than when they're all here. Or do I need like a changing table. After the baby shower I have to sort the stuff too. I just wanna make sure I'm as prepared as possible.

Prince

When I walked into the apartment I was surprised to see Erik, Hasan and Dawn eating cooked meals at the table. Since one they don't cook and two they refuse to sit at the table. That's until I see my auntie Marie serving a plate. I quickly went to her side kissing her cheek.

"Hi auntie how was work?" She turns giving me a tight hug with all her might.

"Oh you know dear same as always. How about you mister working man?" She says hitting my shoulder playfully.