no.14

Ezekiel

Once the kids went to bed Steph cooked me some breakfast. And of course my pregnant ass loved it. She's an amazing cook i'd even go as far as calling me her prodigy. And I guess calling her my teacher too. As I chopped my French toast, hash browns and cheesie eggs Steph begins to speak. Stopping her own eating.

"Wow I've never seen you eat like that." She says with a shocked face. I wasn't gonna admit it but the fat comments have kinda been getting to me. I'm fucking having triplets you assholes. "Your gonna have some fat babies." She says jokingly with a giggle. But I just put my fork down glaring at her. "It's okay Zekey remember how fat I got with Kota." That didn't help. I roll my eyes deciding to ignore my anger as I pick up the fork. "Don't be mad I'm just playing." She says with a chuckle. Whatever I think continuing to take a bite of my newly made creation. A hash brown and eggs french toast sandwich taco thingy. She chuckles again seeing my full cheeks. But I wasn't gonna let it get to me. "Anyways mom and Caleb say sorry annnd.." I roll my eyes not liking the way she nervously bragged out and. "They want you to come home." She mumbles the last part knowing I won't like it.

"No." I answer putting my fork down again.

"I know I know. I told them that buuut... How about forgiving them?" She says nervously. But I have no problem forgiving my parents. Even tho they're assholes they still had some part in raising me. And the way I turned out. Plus they taught me some nots to do as a parent. Like don't be little and insult your child for being an omega. Or don't pick the men/women in your life over your own child. So I guess in a sense they were helpful.

"Yeah okay I forgive them." I say going back to stabbing my taco sandwich thing with my fork. I was trying really hard not to get my hands sticky by using the fork. But of course with breakfast it didn't work.

"Oh okay that's good." She says untenseing at my word's. Then she remembered something else retensing as I prepared for the second part. "They also wanted to know if you could maybe ya know watch the kids." She whispers the last three word thinking I'd be annoyed. Or maybe distressed but I was actually happy with the request. I nod my head needing something to do besides cleaning with all my new free time. She lets out a sigh of relief at my calmness. Now I could go back to watching Jena with Chuchu like she wanted.

Marius

I woke up in my bed thankfully. After Gustavo found out I was the dad he didn't let me sober once. He and the other guys kept trying to clown on me for it. But I told them straight up I was happy to be having a kid. I've always wanted a son it would be cool if me and Ezekiel had one. But don't get me wrong I'd love a girl as well. I sat up in my bed grabbing my phone that laid on my floor next to the bed for some reason. I looked at my phone to see 13 message from Gustavo. They were sent at 4am something so it was pretty concerning. I opened my phone quickly with finger print.

Gustavo: bro how'd I end up at Cias
Gustavo: this is the third time in a row you let this happen

He sent the message jokingly. Since he didn't like Cia in a couplely way tho it always sucked to wake up next to her for him. He felt like she wanted him to commit to relationship that he didn't want. She loves him tho so it's pretty sad. But hilarious at the same time.

Gustavo: where did you end up
Gustavo: I think I told Zachary to take you home
Gustavo: or it might have been Mich
Gustavo: Idfk one of the twins or mich
Gustavo: hope your good

He then texted at 6am

Gustavo: did they take you home
Gustavo: or did u get kidnapped bro
Gustavo: text me if ur alive
Gustavo: or else I'm gonna call your mom
Gustavo: I'll give you till 12 to text me back
Gustavo: don't be dead

I chuckle at the text. Texting back 'I'm alive idiot.'

Giancarlo

Ezekiel hasn't came to class for a week. It's weird since he values his education a lot. Instead the art teacher made me join another table. It had Cia, Maya, Felipe and some male omega I don't know. They said Myles sits with us too but he misses a lot since he's pregnant. I probably should've sat with them since the beginning. They where so much less bitchy. Plus Maya and Felipe are pretty cute. Maya an alpha, she's so cool. Felipe's a cute little omega, he's cute. Cia is whatever she's really talkative. I guess her and Myles are best friends or some shit. But they were quite different so I couldn't see it. I was early like always sitting at my seat I bring out my sketch book and use the color pencil proved in the middle. I was drawing a sick ass dragon that consisted of lime green, turquoise and a lavenderish purple. It was awesome and the first actual good thing I draw. I always tried to draw stuff but most didn't turn out good. This one though it was perfect. The flames are a pinkish red mixed with a bright sunny yellow and the oranges a light but bright one. It was perfect. The project's is into the new world. Mixing colors or using colors to make a painting that looks like a new world. I liked the concept and all the nice colors the art teacher miss something gave us. I began working on the ground mixing a light hazel coloring with a gold dusty yellow. The sky based with navy blue, a stary pattern of turquoise green, white lining of a northern light kinda and white with sliver bots lining it. In an enchanting star pattern. It was perfect if I do say so myself. I was lost in my painting when suddenly the male omega that no one knows sits next to me. He was always so quiet it was creepy. I ignored his presence like he never even sat next to me.

Marius

Ezekiel, Prince and I made a schedule's for appointments. Just basically we take turns him two then me two since he has two appointments every week. On things like gender reveal we decided we'll all go. Today's Prince's turn so me and Gus are chilling at Zontero's Pizza Palooza. It has pizza, an arcade, a playground and a bar in the back we try to sneak into. We hung at around the tables next to the arcade zone it had less kid's. For sure when my kid gets old enough I'll take them to places like this all the time.

"Bro stop thinking about your baby mama and eat your pizza." Gustavo whines taking an aggressive bite of his pizza. I pick up the pizza when Zachary, Xanthon (the twins) and Cia come up to our table. We invited the twins but Cia was a surprise. Especially to Gustavo who has been avoiding her. In his words 'she was suffocating' and they weren't even in a relationship. Cia had clearly gotten lonely since Myles been so distant.