no.33

Prince

We sat on the carpet floor eating spaghetti. Look I know I'm getting kinda lazy with the food but I just have to get more used to my routine. So I can have more energy and I can be ready when the babies come.

"So how's Ezekiel?" Hasan ask putting noodles on the garlic bread. Toping it with more parmesan and the shredded mozzarella. Spaghetti isn't spaghetti without thinly sliced mozzarella cheese.

"He's good I've been getting him donuts since he's craving them recently." Hasan hums rubbing his stomach.

"Yummy. Do you have any?" I sight. I bought some yellow, pink and orange one's for Zeke today. But I guess he didn't need anymore donuts. I nod.

"They're in the cabinet above the fridge."

"Thanks man." Dawn says with a grin standing up and running to the kitchen.

"Nooooo he's gonna eat them all." Hasan whines running after him. I stood up remembering they're drunk.

"Don't run you'll crack your skull!" I call out hoping to scare them. But as I finished my sentence two groans and a thub was heard. Fuck. I got up Erik following like a curious kid. Walking in I blush seeing Dawn on the floor Hasan basically in his lap as he held his hips. Dawn looked wide eyed at Hasan's waist shamelessly like a dumbass. As Hasan blushed embarrassed suddenly sober.

"Get your hands off." Dawn immediately throwing his hands up as Hasan stood. He blushed fixing his clothes. "I'm going to the restroom." He storms off.

"I touched it." This guy. Dawn jumps up and down with Erik. Erik suddenly stopping.

"Wait you didn't like make him mad did you?" He ask. Yeah no fucking duh.

"No I think he's just embarrassed. I only touched it for a second while we're falling." I shake my head rubbing the headache away. Ain't I the one supposed to be in highschool.

"Bruh go say sorry." Erik says pushing him towards the restroom.

"I'll do it later." He tries to turn away but I block him helping Erik.

"No now. Or he won't feel comfortable while we're hanging out tonight." I say. Making him sigh as he knocking on the restrooms. Hasan opens the door.

"Aaau you three can go in." He says trying to walk passed us.

"Wait Dawn has to tell you something." Erik calls pushing him over. Hasan stays waiting looking down at his feet shyly.

"I-I'm sorry i-.." He sighs. "I touched your butt." He mumbled making Hasan snap his neck up.

"You did what!?" He asked.

"It was for like one second while we're falling." He defends throwing up his hands.

"Well I didn't know you were feeling me up while we're seconds from the ground! I just felt your fucking dick poking me and thought everyone else saw it. By the way you should probably deal with that." We all three look down at Dawn's sweats. Me and Erik then at each other shocked regretting it.

"Right sorry." Dawn says turning to walk into the restroom. We both look at Hasan to see if he's still mad. We're both shocked to hear him begin to laugh us both joining finding it funny.