no.21

Ezekiel

I don't know about meeting Gustavo. But it's not like I could call and tell him no. I guess I'll just have to go after my appointment.

Giancarlo

Art is cool except for that ghost haunting my table. One class I didn't like is Math and now it seemed like the ghost was following me there. My history and choir too. He's so fucking weird. I don't know how this guy is just everywhere now. One second he's completely unnoticeable and the next he's everywhere. He's probably a witch. Maths my 5th period and the one I'm currently in right now. I began to doodle in my journal as the teacher passed the test back with results. I'm pretty nervous since Ezekiel dropped me as his student. Now I need a new tutor. He's a good teacher even though he's a pain in the ass. I wasn't aware of the teacher at my desk till a paper was slammed on the desk.

"Doodling Mister Diaz. You should be studying, stay after class." Old ass Ms.Herselm scolds me with an ugly glare. Then she finishes handing out her papers.

So now there's a ghost and a witch.

Prince

We all agreed to meet at the hospital and Zeke was late. Only by 20 minutes but still worrying. Usually he's the first one here. I was starting to worry and become annoyed with Marius. Something about him playing on his phone like a child in the middle of a quiet waiting room gave me a headache. I'm almost over the edge. Luckily that's when Ezekiel walked in my alpha immediately noticing.

"Ezekiel." I say unconsciously as I sit up.

"H-hey" He turns to both of us. "..guys. I'm sorry I'm late." He looks at his feet in shame. "I'll check in." He says turning away from us and walking to the desk. Me and my alpha both noticed his mood. It wasn't anger or sadness but more anxiety. He waves us in the girl telling him the doctor is ready.

Marius

We sat in the office awkward and anxious as the doctor left to put the results in. It was never like this with just me and Zekey. It's honestly Prince and me that are making it like that. Cause our pheromones and love rivalry. I was starting to think something was up with Zekey too tho. He just seemed out of it but at the same time he's been kinda mood his whole pregnancy sooo..

Ezekiel

The doctor walked back in immediately catching all three of our attentions. He had an envelope and a smile. I wanted nothing more then to rip that paper from his hands and know the gender of my babies. But I contained myself as he began to speak.

"Well are you boys ready to know the gender of your babies?"

"Yes!" Shutting my eyes I unintentionally shout. Opening them to everyone's questioning faces awkwardly. "I-I mean y-yeah." I say looking at my lap embarrassed. Prince gave me a comforting smile patting my back gently. I smile back at him but just turned my attention back to Mr. Pharchr to not stare to long.

"Okay very excited I see good." He says giving me a smile. "Here you want to read it?" He says kindly handing the envelope to me. I smile taking the envelope with shakey hands. Snatching it quickly once it touches the tip of my finger.

"Should we open it in here or...?" Marius ask. Them both looking at me for the answer. I shock my head. I want to know right now. "Are you gonna open it?" He ask another question. This time I nodded. I feel too excited to know the gender to drag it out any longer.