no.46

Marius

My mom and dad saw Prince and Zekey leave the other morning. And I think they think we're like in a threeway cause they've been kinda hinting at it. My dad keeps bring up his work friend who has two lovers a alpha guy and omega female. Him I think a beta. My mom keeps asking about Prince and what our relationship is to each other now. And right now I was watching shameless in the living room. My mom happened to walk in on a scene where Kevin, V and Steflana are a couple asking what I thought about those type of relationships. I sat up pausing the show with a sigh. Hoping if I ask this it won't be weird.

"Mom do you and dad think me, Prince and Zekey are all fucking?" I ask. She sighed walking to the couch and sitting next to me.

"Well are you?" She asked shocking me. Like I knew she thought that but wow.

"No mom! I want Zekey to myself!" I protest hating that I turned red.

"Oh so how does Prince feel about that?" She asked making me pipe down as I sigh.

"He wants him too. That's why we're not friends." I look down towards my feet. I hated saying we're not friends. Cause are we? I mean we got along just fine the other day. He even got me the best basket at the party. But if it came down to Zekey picking him I'd never forgive him. I'd hate him. Even though I do have a lot of love for my old best friend. I mean we've done a lot of things together. He was my first boyfriend. Before I presented as a alpha and decided it was embarrassing to date another alpha. But now we're love rivals. She rubs my back probably the only other person who knows about me and Prince's past. Fuck not even Adrian knows.

Adrian

Myles tried to get up to serve everyone. But I told him to sit his pregnant ass down and got him a big plate. I served four more. A small one for Andrés.

"Food is served!" I called all three immediately running in. I give them they're plates.

"Thanks Adrian." Doni says sweetly taking her plate. I returned her smile bright. "You too Mys." She blows him a kiss sitting.

"Thanks Ady" Andrés yells his mouth stuff already as he sat at the table.

"Thanks you guys." Milo says sitting. I sat kissing Myles head as he giggled smiling bright.

"Thanks daddy." He said kissing my lips as I sat.

"Of course baby doll." I peck his lips two more times hearing Milo gag.

"Eww can we not do that in public." He scrunches up his face in disgust.

"Shut up boy. I'll kiss my husband if I want to." Myles sass's my heart still at the word husband. I just wanted to kiss him right there. I want him to call me husband forever. He is my wifey after all. He kissed my lips again loudly and sloppily but still hella cute.

"Yeah they can kiss if they want. Don't act like you don't be kissing those Alissia and Juniya girls." Doni rolls her eyes exposing him.

"Damn my guy you got yo self two." He nods smiling cockily as I dab him up from across the table. Myles punching my arm steals my attention as I look to my angry wife shaking his head.

"Do not encourage that hoetivity. Especially around me nigga I'll beat your ass." I look towards my lap knowing he will. I know he'll sock me silly for encouraging him like that.