no.32

Dominenico

I waiting at the bleachers freezing. Giancarlo's was 10 minutes late but he's made me wait longer so I wasn't worried. The only part was the weather. My older sisters told me to wear these shorts that they'd be cute for a date. But now I notice it's cold as fuck. I decided to read some of the spellathon literature since I didn't actually want to start slacking. There was no way I was losing to Marvin Valdez. Not again or our life long rivalry will die and I will be the loser. I began my reading with Spanish 21 knowing the Spanish spelling bee is first.

"Hey nerd." I look up seeing Giancarlo towering over me suddenly warming me up. "Why you working on homework when we got a date?" He ask playfully with a pout.

"I was just starting the vocabulary for the Spanish spelling bee. It's in 3 weeks so I just want to be ready." I explain putting all my stuff away. Standing up I notice the weight of my bag with it new books. Groaning as I throw the strap over my shoulder. Giancarlo smacks his lips grabbing my backpack from over my shoulder.

"Give me that shit you look like your about to fall." I blush at the sweet but rough boy smiling. "Don't look at me like that." He blushes starting the walk to wherever we're going.

Ezekiel

I've been liking donuts so much recently. I know they're unhealthy and I probably shouldn't eat so much. Plus I shouldn't get my babies addicted before they're even born. So I was happy when Marius said he'd and his mom wanted to cook for me. Me and Mrs. Jimenez have been talking regularly over the phone or else I don't know if I'd feel comfortable. But just out of pure nerve. She kinda eased me in the best way possible. Telling me what they are going to cook. I sat with Zito they're fat bulldog as he slobbered on my lap. He was gross and ugly but in a cute way. Kinda like Prince when he sleeps slobbery and clingy. In a cute way of course. He liked me a lot for some reason.

"Oh hey Ezekiel." I look up from petting the dog seeing Mr. Jimenez.

"H-hello sir." I sat up stiffening unconsciously.

"Aye Ezekiel you can call me Mr. Jimenez. No reason to be shy." I nod feeling embarrassed even though he wasn't scolding me.

"Okay Mr. Jimenez.. sorry." I mumble the last word.

"There's no reason to be sorry kid." He says smiling cheerfully patting my head as he walks into the kitchen. I know he's being nice I just get nervous.

Marius

Me and mom cooked enchiladas. Me green and her red with rice, beans and a salad. Since I was a kid I helped my mom like this but she did most the work. I was good at enchiladas but not anything else really. I don't know why. I think after I did it good I just kept perfect that one dish and now I got cookers block. I know Prince and Ezekiel are good cooks. So I kinda want to show I can too. Even though it's one dish I still helped right. Plus mom said I could help with the salad.

Giancarlo

I waited at the snack bar as Dominenico went to the restroom. We went to cinema 07 something that was Ivan's and Zackery's suggestion. Zack said the seats lean back and the cup holders go up. Perfect for some real connection if ya get me. Ivan told us a story of how he got head which of course Xanthon called us disgusting for. It's not our fault he felt grossed out. Xanthon's hot but he's a total puren he lets Vincente hit it. But like he's never even messed around or done anything really dirty with Vicente. He told us he only gets to hit it if Zackery's staying with they're dad. Which he does ever other week. Imagine having a smoking hot omega you can only fuck ever other week. Of course Xanthon doesn't know we know this. Cause Vincente was drunk and mad they broke up. Zackery doesn't know any of this cause he was at his dad's. Thinking about it now what if my life's like that after this date. What if I'm stuck with this cute ass omega but never get my finish. This may sound selfish but I don't think I can handle being with weird ass Dominenico if I ain't dicking him. I mean he's cute and all but he's also gonna stain my reputation. If I thought Ezekiel would ruin it he'd demolish. Just as my thought ended looking up to seeing cute ass little Dom walking up with a huge smile. His brace's making him look hella dorky as he crossed his arms on his back cutely. I wrapped my arm around him not liking the attention he was gaining. Suddenly not thinking about sex.

"What any snacks?" I asked. "Let's get those meal things with the pizza and drinks?" He nod smiling shyly.

"Yeah sounds good." We walked up to the ordering counter ring a worker up. Seeing Andrea I groan.

"Actually let's go somewhere else." I mumble trying to leave making Dominenico whimper confused. Andreas the girl I was seeing when everything happened with Ezekiel. In my defence after that whole thing I sweared against cheating cause clearly it brings bad luck. And we only dated for like a week.

"Giancarlo!" She screamed walking around the counter. "So this is how you tell me!? First I find out you cheated, then you ghost me and like what did you get the bitch pregnant or not! And who's this cause I know he ain't baby mama. Unless you did the smart thing and aborted it." She says getting in Dom's face. He released my arm crossing his arms probably mad at me. Well I fucked it up already. "Any child of Giancarlo's is bound to be a bastard." Now she got in my face reminding me how much I hate her stank ass attitude. Not that it's a reason to have cheated on her.

"Look I don't know who you are but I don't care what happened when you two where together. Giancarlo is not how you say he is and I think I'd know if he had a baby. I get that he hurt you or whatever but clearly he's changed." Wow unexpected but hot now I'm thinking about sex again.

"Please bitch how could you be so sure? Once a hoe always a hoe." She spat back making Dom roll his eyes.

"Well for one look at me and you. I'd never be so scandalous especially at my place of work." I didn't think it get hotter. Andrea nodding angrily crossing her arms.

"Okay bitch whatever you do you. If you don't see the red flags that's on you." She turns storming off to the back just as another worker walks out. Red flag? That's all her. We went up to order from him instead but now I was having problems as he eyed Dom.

"What can I get you?" He says literally looking down at Dom. I glare at the guy but he's staring so hard he doesn't notice. But Dom does snuggling up to me and somehow calming me.

"I don't know babe. What are you getting?" The guy noticeably gets sad and bored groaning as I held Dom's waist. Maybe I could live with this.

Prince

Walking into the house the sight of a drunk Hasan and Erik dancing and doing karaoke. Dawn on the couch eating cereal. Alcohol bottles spread all over the table making it clear what happened. Hasan jumped up and down cheerfully at the sight of me.

"Yay Prince is home make us food!" I roll my eyes walking to the kitchen. I'd rather do that then deal with these drunk mother fuckers.

"Yeah yeah I'm going." I say bitterly feeling kinda defeated today.