no.47

Ezekiel

It was 6pm and I was folding and separate the clothes my sister gave me. Into a three layer drawer putting girls in one, boys in another and clothes 6 months up in the bottom. Hearing my phone bing I pray it's Hector saying he's coming home with pizza. Bing bing two more notifications follow so I open it. I'm surprised to see a follow and message request from Cia.

Cia: Adrian just texted me he said Myles is having Amias rn!!
Cia: I wanted to know if you wanted me to go get you Myles wants us to go see the baby

I gasped I guess Amias came early. She sent another text.

Cia: Adrian will text me when we can go

Me: yea thanks can you tell him I said congratulations

Cia: Yeah ofc
Cia: Text you when I pull up

Me: k

I decided to change. Oh my God I really can't wait to see Amias. I've had baby fever since I got pregnant and finally I'll actually get to see one.

Adrian

"What do you mean he can't be asleep?! Your literally about to cut him open!" I screamed at the doctor. My omega's in pain trying to stay calm and they can't even put him to bed for the operation.

"Sir please calm down. It's stander procedure for the patient to be put under anesthesia. Your husband won't feel a thing." I sighed at the midwifes words. But as soon as I saw Myles crying red face trying his hardest to be calm I knew I had to try to also. Myles waved me over and immediately obeyed giving him my hand which he squeezes the hell out of. But I stayed calm smiling.

"Yes baby are you okay?" I ask kissing his cheek. He nodded big tears running down his face. "They're gonna give you medicine right now baby." Kissing his forehead this time then push the sweat soaked hair out of his face.

"Thank you Adrian your.." He sniffles back tears. "..way too good to me." I was shocked by his words. Did he really think I was that good to him? I grinned kissing my husbands cute little button nose.

"No thank you baby your way to good to me. Your giving me a whole ass child." He tried to giggle at my words but another pain hit him crying. I turned to the doctor. "Can you please give him the medicine?" I asked angered already. Why the fuck haven't they got to it? My baby's hurt and I've been telling them if they could fucking help. The midwife turns to the doctor who nods.

"Okay sir." She said to me then walked out. Fucking finally. I put my whole focus back on Myles kissing his hand in mine.

"Okay baby you'll feel better in a second." I say hoping they won't make him wait long. He tries to smile through the pain.
He's so strong my poor baby.

A few minutes later and the surgery started. Myles was kinda loopy holding my hand not from pain but nerves and comfort now.

I was trying really hard not to look at his c section. My stomach turned once I even saw the beginning slice. And the bloody tools weren't helping as I made all my attention to Myles. The door opened immediately getting my alpha's attention. Who soon calmed down seeing Mrs. Collion. She immediately went to Myles other side. She hugged his side tightly dropping to the side of the bed.