no.16

Prince

I didn't even know my own baby mama was having trouble at home. I felt shitty of course but it also made me realize we needed to communicate better. I know we're not together but we should still support each other. Since we'll both become a big part in each other's life. Maybe if I got at least a three bedroom we could live with each other. At least till the babies get older and need more room. I don't know how he'd feel about that though. I wouldn't know how to bring it up either. I'll just get as big as an apartment as 89 dollar paychecks can sell. I'll just have to save up a couple of months. I mean he'll be pregnant awhile so hopefully I can get it done. At least before the little babies are born.

Marius

Should I text Zekey? Like a goodnight message or how was your appointment one.

You know what I have too. I know for a fact that Prince is the romantic mumble jumble type mother fucker. So I have to step up my lovey dovey. Once I told Gustavo I was competing against Prince for Ezekiel he laughed in my face. Told me 'Ezekiel's a basic hoe give Prince 6 months and he'll have it bagged. Sorry but you're gonna lose my dude.' I gotta admit that scared me. I never thought how serious this could actually be. Ezekiel could be my mate, my husband, my everything. Everything's on the line.

Ezekiel

I laid on my old bed with my siblings Chuchu and Angie in one arm. And my niece and nephew Jena and Dakota in the other. In the air bed in my now empty room Cj, Dasia and Kelly. Tonya in her own baby playpen. Alaiya was the only one not in the room. Since she was a teenager she probably didn't feel comfortable cuddling with us all. I didn't like how they all crowded me at first too but I'd put up with it. And now I actually miss it. Alaiya did miss me though she told me and we cried a bit. Her and Cj both told me they're excited to have more nephew and niece's. That made me happy at least my siblings were supportive. I had to do chores so I some how had to move without waking the children. I worked very hard to put them to bed.

I slowly and carefully slide Chuchu and Angie off first. Stiffening once Chu began to whine but after grabbing a hold of Angie seemed to chill. After I worked on Dakota and Jenavica which was way easier. I grabbed my phone off the desk walking out the room tippy toeing.

(Down Stairs Cleaning)

I decided to work on the restrooms first with big yellow gloves and a blue mask. Cause they were honestly disgusting then I took a quick sanitation break before starting the living room. After sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming under the couch and carpet. It was time for the kitchen then I'd watch TV. We didn't have HBO at Val's so I wanted to catch up on a couple of series. I began to put on the series about murder mysterys. As I'm starting to relax I pick up my phone checking for notifications. It was kinda a habit. I saw two text Prince and Marius. Prince texted me a goodnight which I replied goodnight back. He was really sweet. Opening Marius text I began to blush.

Marius: how was your appointment today?
Marius: how are the babies?

He asked sweetly. I smiled unintentionally answering back.

Me: They're healthy
Me: Doctor described them as well fed I think he's tryna say i eat a lot

I answer adding an angry emoji.

Marius: lol well who doesn't love a fat baby
Marius: tomorrow can I take you out to eat?

He was always straight forward. But I'm not sure if I can trust him. He doesn't seem like he'd take me serious honestly.

Me: Yeah sure when?

After we discussed when and where he said goodnight and went off to sleep. That's when my mom got back. As soon as she saw me she cooed.

"Aww don't you just look adorable." I pout not liking the fact I didn't believe her. She comes to the couch hugging me as she takes a seat. "How have you been? Do you have morning sickness? Did you start lactating? Did you decide on names?" She gasp becoming excited. "Did you find out the genders?" I didn't want to answer all those questions so I thought I was lucky when someone walked in. Till I saw it was my step dad Caleb.

It was awkward after that.

"Wanna go home?" He asked right away snapping me outta of my fog. I nod my head looking down as I get up grabbing my backpack and making sure I got my phone.

"Wait are you sure? I can cook you something." My mom says but I just shake my head. I hate to turn down food but I didn't feel very welcomed. Plus I was pretty tried it was way harder watching the kids pregnant. Trust me.

"No mama I'm good. I'm pretty sleepy so I should get going." We hug then I walked out with my head low to Caleb's car.

The drive was quite and awkward. It reminded me of all the worst things about being home. I always felt be littled and judged by him since he found out I was an omega. Then he always had things to say. 'That isn't very omega like' or 'What a lousy omega.' No matter what it was he had an opinion on it. On the contrary spending my day with Prince and my siblings was really refreshing. Even having lunch with Myles and Adrian was. The car stopped and I got my backpack opening the door.

"Being a parent is harder then you think kid." He says making me roll my eyes. I never thought it was gonna be easy. He had a condescending tone that just made me want to argue with him. But I just took a deep breath jumping down the step to get out the disgusting truck. I wobble inside ignoring him the whole time not wanting to be mad. I hate how he waited outside like he cares.

Myles

Adrian got along well with my little siblings. It made me so happy and excited for our own kid to be born. My little brother Andrés is 6 then the twins Milo and Donica are 9.  They all call him big brother. Even my mom liked him cause he always tried to help out. I think he felt out of place cause my abuelito he was always very nosey. He made a lot of keep your hands away from my grandson joke's. I know in Adrian's home they're very strict and all about respecting they're elders. So I get why he gets freaked out. I respect his decision though and I also want our own space. But it will be easier if we stay with my mom for a bit. She has 4 children so she knows what she's doing and can help us get a hang of it.