no.65

Ezekiel

They were so shocked but I'd never even been on a date. Besides with them. Or gone to a dance. Unless you count my siblings or cousin's quince. Actually that's kinda sad now that I think about it.

"What do you mean? Not even one?" Marius asked shocked. I shocked my head rolling my eyes at the horny alpha's shock.

"No I'm a nerd remember." I said sitting up a bit to eat the pizza holding Julius safely. Prince sees my struggle coming to my side and taking the baby slowly and careful not to wake him. "Thank you" I say small smiling like a dork. He smiles back with a nod as he rocks the baby taking him to his bassinet. But once he put him down Juju broke out crying.

"Aww I'm sorry I'm sorry." Prince hushed picking him back up and softly hushing him on his chest. As Julius fell back into sleep he held him with one hand getting a pizza with the other. Then sitting on the couch at my side.

"Aww Juju doesn't like to sleep alone." Marius cooed sitting next to Prince with his own pizza.

Prince

A few minutes later we're informed the room was ready for us. It had a big bed, more comfortable looking bassinets for the babies, a huge restroom with an actual bath. And a big window probably with the best view.

"Thanks Mrs. Jimenez it's awesome." I said giving her a bow.

"Yeah mom your the best." Marius said hugging her. They legit had the same smile. Marius's just more manly and handsome especially with his dad's eyes.

"Of course boys anything for you guys and my grand babies." She said going to the bassinet to kiss the babies heads. "Oh so I was thinking Zeke we should do a Sip and See. Since everyone was really sad we had to cancel the baby shower." She turned to Marius. "Grandma, Fatima and Yvette said they can actually come this time too."

"For real awesome. Is Fati in college now? Or did she skip straight to her father's business too?" Marius asked his mother.

"Well she decided to give the company to Gordies." Marius rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe her." He said with a groan sitting next to Zeke. Me going to sit on the nice four cushion couch. "So he's not coming right?" He asked.

"Yeah sorry" He didn't seem sad about that information though. I remember Gordies we met a few times. At a few of his birthday party's or big church events. I think they live in Chihuahua. From what I remember he's short, fat and pretty fucking rude. But we're older now so maybe he's like super tall and not a dick now.

"Is your mom coming?" Marius asked his mother who sighed.

"Actually she said she wants to talk to you." Marius raised his eyebrow confused.

"Why? Is she mad?" He asked.

"Well she just thought you'd become a doctor you know. Since you did kinda promise her." Marius groans.

"Mom we both know I was lying. I'd be a terrible doctor." He whined but I don't think he would. He's kinda soothing and stayed calm once he saw Zeke being cut open. Maybe at first he was freaking out but only cause he didn't like seeing Zeke in pain. If he doesn't want to be one that's another story though.

"I know but you need to be the one to tell her that." He groaned with a nod. "Okay boys I have to go but me and Joshua will definitely visit today. Once he's done with his meeting." We nodded waving her out.

"Bye mama" Marius said walking her out. He groaned walking back to the bed. "I hope y'all are ready to meet my family. They're all business."

"You don't want to be a doctor?" Zeke asked the question I was also curious about.

"No not really." He said sitting down.

"I've always wanted to be a doctor. But I'd rather do social work. When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher too." Zeke said cutely. Teaching would literally be the worse job in the world. Kid's are cool and all but your not just dealing with any kid's. Your dealing with thousands. And how many out of those do you think are evil little traumatized bastards. I'm not trying to deal with anyone's parenting mistakes.

"You know what Prince wanted to be when we're younger?" Marius asked Zeke looking right at me with a smirk. I blushed him knowing I was embarrassed about it. Zeke seeing this smirks too.

"Tell me." He pushed excitedly.

"A veterinarian" I blushed even though Zeke cooed. "I know cute right." Marius calling me cute only made my cheeks warmer looking away. Instead to our three sleeping infants. "He loved animals. He come to my house just to pet my cats. Or zito." My mom never even let me talk about getting a pet. She'd shut it down as soon as I said 'can we'. She didn't like animals cause my dad loved them. I know that because when she was younger she had a pet cat. Marius has three, two cats named Fat man and Tito and a bulldog which is Zito. Fat man is basically mine too since we found him together. So I don't even know why he's acting like I shouldn't go visit my cat.

"Fatty's my baby too." I protest playfully.

"You weren't there when the vet made me put him on a diet. He was literally abusive when I was just trying to help him become healthier. He literally cut my eyelid." Marius said with a little pout. I actually remember that year. Marius went as Scarface for Halloween because of that scar. He looked really good as a mafioso.

"I could've" I mumbled playfully not really having a good reason.

"You know what I should bring Fat boy to live with us." Marius said making me immediately excitedly look at him also agreeing with that idea.

"I don't know guys. What if one of the babies are allergic?" Zeke chimed in. I nodded agreeing if one of the babies couldn't be around them we shouldn't.

"Well maybe we can get them tested when they're older. Then we can have fat man with us." Marius said coming up with a conclusion. I nodded agreeing with him.

"I've never had a pet either. But I always wanted a cat. I didn't get to meet them when I went to your house though." Zeke says with a pout.

"They don't like new people they're cats." I explained.

"Yeah just give them some time and I know they're be begging for your attention." Marius reassures. Zeke nods still pouting adorably.

"I hope I really always wanted a cat. My mom said they're evil though because some shit about a witch she met in Mexico." Ezekiel explains me sighing knowing something about superstitious mom's.

"My great grandma says they're evil too. That's why she doesn't go to our house." Marius adds. I looked at him surprised. "Yeah she's crazy" He says with a laugh making me smile as I we made eye contact. He quickly looked away though kinda making me sad. Was he still mad I didn't know my feelings for him yet.

Well maybe I kinda did. But it might just be because all these emotions and pheromones. With the babies just being born and all. I have to be sure.