no.8

Ezekiel

Basically Prince and Myles cussed him out telling him if he did it again they'd jump him. I was thankful but also embarrassed. I guess I shouldn't have been so mean but he should show me the same respect he wants. He disrespects me calls me a hoe and spreads rumors about me but I can't get mad and say shit too. I just don't want to deal with him anymore. If he doesn't want a kid it's fine. I won't force him to be around.

After that Myles talked to me about Adrian possibly being the father. We (including Adrian) agreed to take test on the same day as well as the other guys. He asked me the amount of guys could possibly be the dad so I told him the five. He was surprised and told me a rumor (that I sadly already knew) about me getting with the whole football team. It sucked that people choose to bully me at my weakest. I've always been very good so no one really was interested in me. I'm just so boring. Right when I think I'm gonna finally get a love story or do something fun and exciting I get pregnant. And everyone starts hating me. Home was lonely since Hector and Valeria worked all the damn time. At home I used to watch my little siblings most days so I was never bored or lonely. But now I just wanna give birth. And I'm only 8 and a half  weeks.

(Paternity test day)

We all met in the back of the hospital and it was kinda awkward. But at first when it was only me and Prince it was nice. He was telling me how he did research on babies and they're growth. But I honestly wasn't listening he looked so dreamy when he talks. We walked into the office and I went up to the desk.

"Hello I'm here for a paternity test with Mr. Pharchr." The lady gives me a welcoming smile.

"Oh yes he's ready for you. You can go in." I widen my smile showing my thanks.

"Thank you." I wave the boys over opening a door to a bunch of appointment rooms. I walk to room 180.

"Oh hello Ezekiel right on time as always." He turns seeing the other alpha's. "Oh these must be the..." He looked for a word. "Contenders?" He says making me giggle.

"Yeah something like that." I joke. He walks over to the check up bed tapping it.

"Ezekiel come up here please." I nod doing so. The guys fully walked in closing the door as Marius and Giancarlo took the seats. The other two standing. "Ok so Ezekiel this is gonna be hardest on you. Since your having triplets I'll have to find three specific points for them all. And I might get them wrong a few times but it's all part of the process." I nod showing I understand. He turns to the other guys. "Don't worry for you it will only be a blood sample." They nod not looking as nervous anymore. (A/N this is not how paternity test work just felt like I needed to say that) He then turns back to me. "Ok now lay back lift your shirt." I nod feeling embarrassed as everyone stared at me. I laid back lifting my shirt at the same time. "What I'm gonna do is look for all three babies either veins or umbilical cord. In order to do so I'll listen for the babies heart to determine where it might be. Since the babies not yet fully developed the blood should be more translucent and pinkish." I nod. He uses his stethoscope to look for the beats. Feeling around for a bit he finally stops listening. He then goes down kinda humming. "Ok I think I found our first triplet." I clap my hands cheerfully over my chest. "Ok I'm going to give you the shot." He says. I nod in response as I feel a tiny needle poke into me and take mine and the babies blood. "Not all the bloods the babies but this should do." He says showing me a needle with partial red blood and the rest the translucent. He puts the sample away for the first baby, then goes to find the second. " I hope I don't get the little fellas mixed up." He says us both chuckling. He keeps looking.

"Hey sir can you see the babies genders from these test." Marius ask the doctor who shakes his head.

"No sorry they're not far along enough. By around 15 to 19 we should be able to schedule that appointment." He continues to search. He stops once again finding a beat. That one he missed but he managed to get it the second try thankfully. "Okay two babies down one to go." The last baby took four tries cause the baby was laying weird but we got them. We label it by who went first for the shots. So one, two and three. After all the guys took they're blood samples. After Marius takes his he whines.

"Damn Ezekiel how'd you take seven of those." I kinda giggle at his whining looking at my belly with cute little children Band-Aids. I like the one's with the kid design's honestly. They're cute.

(After the appointment)

Adrian and Giancarlo left right after. They both looked very uncomfortable at the appointment honestly. I was taking the bus so turned to Prince and Marius saying bye.

"Ok well I gotta catch the bus so bye." I walk about to leave but Marius called to me.

"Wait you don't want to like go eat or something?" He ask me.

"Yeah we don't want you taking the bus." Prince says.

"I am really hungry." I say aloud on accident. They both smile at me. I've never seen them smile like that. Smirk yes but not smile. Then we walk to Marius's car.

Prince

We went to a Denny's since that's what Ezekiel wants. He was so happy while he eat rubbing his belly. He mixed a sunny side egg, with hash browns, ketchup and syrup on top of a pancake. Me and Marius watch in horror as he folds it eating it like a taco. Did that really taste good to him? Once he caught us staring he put his food down whipping his hands. He looked so embarrassed so I whipped the shocked look off my face as best as I can. He didn't want to make him feel any type of way for eating. He's pregnant after all even if he wasn't it's none of my business.

"What?" He ask then looks down at his lap. "You guys are the one's that made me like this." How do I tell him he looked cute stuffing his face without him denying it.

"Eat as much as you want, how ever you want. We're not judging." Marius says leaning over the table to pat Ezekiel's head.

"Good." Ezekiel says aggressively glaring at us now. I wonder if he's normally this bipolar. Before he got knocked up we never even talked. Now he's pregnant with my baby. Well there's a chance they're not mine but still most likely is. When I think about who fucked him the most the night it's between Marius and Gustavo. I know am at least a close third though. Since Giancarlo and Adrian honestly spent most they're time tag teaming his mouth. So am sure at least one's mine. I know Marius and him might've left together afterwords. So who knows what happened then.