no.30

Ezekiel

Prince is taking me on a date today. I tried to tell him no but he's so hot. And he was changing his shirt so I really had no other choice. I hate that he always takes off his shirt when he wants me to agree with him. It was one time and now he won't let me be. But then again he's really hot. Right now I was changing in pregnancy jeans of course and a big plain champion white shirt I stole from Marius. But for some reason smelt like him and Prince. They didn't know but I asked them both to scent my clothes. It made me and the babies feel less alone. Plus I hate that I kept sniffing the shirt I wore when I went with Gustavo to Zontero's. It smelt like him and I hated that the babies loved it. They shouldn't right. I shouldn't. But we did. It's all very frustrating.

Prince

I got Zekey hella cute clothes. Some big purple Rugrats shirt, a hot pink Garfield one that read lasayack or whatever Garfield calls it. I got a few more everyday shirts he could wear and are comfortable too. Plus some of my hoodie just cause they where already scented. Adding a ring teddy bear with three monkeys and a box of kiss chocolate made into bars. I just liked the chocolates because they're designed with hearts. And the monkeys because they had cute light colors. A lavender purple, a same toned green and a blue. Plus three for the triplets. I walked to his apartment with the gift bag knocking. He answered a few seconds later looking cute in his dark blue jeans and white shirt. With my black hoodie thrown over his shoulders cutely. I bring him in for a hug kissing his cheek. He blushes adorably holding my shoulders as he hugs back. I pass him the bag as we pull away.

"For me." He says innocently biting his lip.

"Of course." I kiss his cheek again not able to help it. "Wanna open it here or at the dinner?"

"Come in I'll open it here then we can go eat." I nod as he holds my hand guiding me in.

Ezekiel

I love how Prince always seemed to get me. I could whine about clothes or tell him I like something one time and he'll get it for me. It made me feel like a brat. For Marius you have to be more obvious with the hints. I gushed hugging Prince as he pulled me closer to him.

"Thanks Prince I love it." I couldn't help but cuddle into his chest. He hasn't cuddled with me in a week. And even though technically I can't get mad since he ain't my boyfriend and all I still want my cuddles. And clearly he did too forgetting about the dated as he pulled me on his chest. Laying himself back making us more comfortable.

"Of course baby anything for you." He kisses my head something I've became weak for from him. And don't even get me started on the way he calls me baby.

"I'm so comfy." I whine burying my head in his neck annoyingly. Loving the smell that radiated from his scent gland.

"Me too." He adds with a yawn. "Let's nap I'll order something right now."

"Pizza?" I ask bratty making him chuckle half asleep. He still manages to nod.

"Yes pizza." He kisses my head once more before falling asleep. He always looked so funny asleep but I love that I get to see him like that. I bet not many other omega's have. At least not like this. I lay my head on his shoulder loving how his arms wrapped me even pregnant. And how comfortable I feel. I shouldn't get this cozy with him knowing I'm not allowing myself to be in a relationship. But I just can't help it. I love this feeling.