no.13

Marius

Me and Gustavo smoked a blunt outside already bored by the house party. Giancarlo always kinda got stuff going or Adrian no one else parties like them. But Giancarlo was having a bad day and Adrian is banned from seeing us. It just wasn't the same without them. And Prince too if I'm being honest but of course he was too busy tryna get in Zeke's pants. It felt weird competing with Prince's over Ezekiel's love. He's never been a competitive person so his pheromones being so prominently shown and dominant kinda throw me off my game. Ezekiel wasn't doing anything to make us feel special too. Which just made everything so much more confusing. With him it was all just so unclear. Did he even like us or was he just kinda string it along? But one thing made me hopeful. Our child would most definitely bring us closer.

"You want to hit it or not." Gustavo says shoving the back of the blunt in my face. Making him have to turn his hand weird.

"Yeah yeah." I say snatching it from his hand.

"What's up with you? You looked like you were actually thinking." He says with a chuckle kinda making me offended. But I know it's in good nature.

"Yeah Gustavo I think." I say with a little huff as I take a hit of the blunt. He just kinda grins.

"What were you thinking of thought?" He ask.

"Ezekie-" He let's out a huge groan.

"If I have to hear that guys name again I think I'm gonna puke." He walks away going inside. I was confused and amused by Gustavo's behavior. I wonder what he'd say if I told him he got Zekey pregnant. He comes back with a beer and I pass him the blunt. "So are you the dad?" He ask after taking a hit. I nod and he begins to laugh. "Hell yeah at least it wasn't me." I laugh to myself at that. "Hope your ready to be a dad." You too. I think amused.

Adrian

I looked at my phone seeing Giancarlo texted me off of my number. Not Instagram or Snapchat my number. Which is weird right. I opened it.

Giancarlo:dude Ezekiel got the test results
Giancarlo:without us!
Giancarlo:he got it with Marius him Gustavo and Prince are the father's

He typed more messages but after reading that those three where the dad's I was satisfied. I looked to Myles.

"Babe, babe look." He looks up from the book he's reading.

"Oh okay well at least you won't have two babies on the way." He says with a chuckle amused but I wasn't. I kinda pouted at him not taking me seriously.

Ezekiel

Me, Hector and Valeria watched Tonya, Dakota and Jenavica my sister Stephanie's kids. But they all slept on my bed except Jenna who cuddled on the couch with me as we watch Cats vs dogs. My siblings needed to sleep for work so I stayed with Jen. I wasn't going to school since my concealer helped me get a free computer to do online. So I didn't need to sleep early. Doing everything online was actually very helpful and easy. I get my assignments and homework done way faster and no class distractions. Specially since people weren't very nice to me at school this is a good change.

"Tio mom said your having babies." Jen says looking down at my belly. "Is that why your fat now?" I chuckle bitterly at the bluntness of my niece.

"Yeah." If that's how you want to put it. What a brat. I didn't think I was that fat yet. She nods looking back to the TV. But this time she couldn't concentrate. She looks contemplated as she fights the arug to look back at me. She loses looking at me. About to autores sentence but ultimately backing out seeing me. "Jen?" I call her sweetly. She lets out a cute little sigh turning to face me.

"I wanna ask sometine but you don't get mad." Well it can't be that bad. I think while answering her with a nod. She looked more reassured as she began to speak. "Mommy said grandpa kicked you out so now you can't watch me and Chuy no more. Why'd you get grandpa mad again now we can't spend time altogether?" She asked hugging tighter into me. I felt bad my siblings and nieces/nephews don't fully understand my sudden absence in their life. I'm basically the designated babysitter in my family. And I spend almost all my time with the children in my family. So it was just weird to suddenly be away from all of them. Plus I had no friends to spend time with and even though I used to whine about that it was great practice. Having experience watching so many kid's at once will probably come in handy. Now that I'm having triplets specially.

"I didn't mean to get Caleb- I mean grandpa mad." I fix my sentence. "But I'll fix it don't worry." I say rubbing her back soothingly. There's no way my mom will just stop talking to me right. Specially since I'm having her grandchildren. She'll give in and call or send one of my siblings to check on me. I wasn't gonna moved back in. But hopefully her and Caleb could at least stop being petty and not letting me see my siblings.

"Okay you better." She says with a ywan as she begins to fall asleep.

(1 hour in to they're nap)

I was disturbed from my sleep by a knock. Jen begin to sit up too. Probably excited since it was mostly her mom.

"Who is it?" I called with a sleepy voice and a ywan.

"It's Steph give me my babies." She says dramatically as Jen pulls me up from the couch.

"I'll go get Kota and Tony." The five year old says running off to my room. I hope my baby's will be this excited to leave if I leave them with a babysitter. I go to the door opening to my loud older sister. She comes in quickly and I shut the door.

"Where's my babies?" She ask looking at the couch. As I'm about to answer a happy Dakota runs out the room. Cheering loudly he says Mommy running into her arms. Aww I want my babies to screech happily when they see me too.

"Mama" The two year old Tonya says trying her best to walk to her mom. I walk around the couch to the toddler picking her up. As soon as we made it to her mom she began to fight my arms. Clearly wanting her mom i pass her to her mother. She happily holds Tony to her chest. Dakota whimpering at the sight and lack of attention on him. Stephanie how ever notices this swapping Tonya to her left as she held Kota in a one arm hugging. Lowering herself to his level. As the three hugged Jena came into the living room holding her and Kotas backpacks while also carrying Tonya's diaper bag. They're ready to go. Stephanie puts Tonya down carefully on her feet letting the two go as she walks to her oldest.

"My Jenjen." She coos kissy the six years olds forehead. "My big girl." She says grabbing Kotas and Tonya's bags to help the kid.

"Hi mommy." Jen says smiling wide. We all turn our heads hearing Hector walk out of his room.

"You guys know it's 2 some shit. How are you guys so awake." He says with a ywan as he scratches his back. Or at least tries. He turns the other way walking to the restroom. Making me and Steph giggle at each other.

(Helping stuff get the kids home)

I walk with Dakota snuggled to my chest falling asleep and Jena holding my hand with Stephanie to her apartment. It wasn't far from Hector's and Valeria's complex being at least two blocks away. Steph held Tonya to her chest right now and as we walk up to her door she pulled out her keys. Shifting Tonya to one arm as she opened the door. She lets me in first holding the door open. Jena walks in first me following after. Then Steph as she closes the door.

"I wish I could walk you back but.." She says motioning to her three children.

"No it's fine Steph it's not even far." I smile to her as I put Dakota on the couch.

"Stay for a little. I'mma put the kids to bed." I nod sitting on the couch as the girls follow her to they're room. Kota groaned besides me like he was the one who walked jumping off the couch. He followed practically bragging himself.