no.38

Marius

"Okay now we just gotta make sure they can't back it up. I'm changing the passwords to anything that can restore it. Like the trash and the photo app." I rubbed my hands together excitingly. We're lucky they only had outdoor cameras. "Annnd..done." He clicks the last button jumping from the seat. We began to happy dance again until he stops clearly remembering something. "Fuck I forgot we have to call Techbrek and try to get them to delete all the shop's files." He picked up the wire phone sitting back at the desk as he looked through the phone book. Stopping his finger once he finds it now typing it in. "Hello this is Dan I work for the shop gas and smoke shop in ____ Texas." He nods with what the person said. "Yes well I'm actually calling to terminate our contract. We've decided to switch to a new provider." He nods along. "Yes. Yes. Well I wanted to ask about that. Is there anything we can do to send all that footage to our email." He nods again. "Yes and I mean all of it. And you can delete it all too I don't think we'll be using this provider again. Okay then if you can send it to fake company email." He writes something down on a sticky note. "Yes ma'am thank you very much." He listens nodding again. "Oh well we're scheduled for repair today through Wednesday. Yes anyone of those days would work just fine. Okay bye." He hangs up finally. "We did it now we just gotta erase it from the new email." The email was on my phone luckily so as soon as I get it it's gone. We walk out hoodies on even though we disabled the cameras. Just as we're down the street we watch a group of repair guys pull up. High fiveing at our victory.

Ezekiel

We all eat our burger of choice talking about Steph's and Mrs. Saito's idea for the baby shower.

"But why Winnie the Pooh? He's a fat creepy bear." Erik ask.

"No he's not he's adorable." I protest.

"Yeah plus they have tigger and piglet and ya know all the other characters. So they all get their own little character." Prince explains.

"Sounds kinda whack to me." We both look at Erik unamused for the one thousandth time today. He throws his hands up in surrender. "I'm just kidding it sounds umm.. adorable?" He answers sounding like he's beginning forced. Prince rolls his eyes.

"Well it doesn't matter what you think. It's for our babies not yours." Prince says making my heart flutter at our babies.

"How about that guy Marius is he coming to the baby shower?" He asked. I mean if he wants to but we're having our own. Even though it would've been easier if we just did one all three. But Prince insisted we didn't.

"Well no cause my mom will be there." I look at him confused. Why does his mom not like Marius?

"So? Why does auntie got some beef with baby daddy number two?" He ask nosey as perusal. But I wanted to know to so I didn't interject.

"N-no she just kinda doesn't know umm everything." He looks at me now looking down as I looked back confused. "Umm she's not very.. open minded." I sigh putting my burger down. I get that she's not open minded but we should just rip the band-aid off while it's still 8 months fresh right. "Please don't be mad. I'll- I'll" He stutters but I was too worried thinking of how she'll find out. How she'll feel. How she'll look at me from then on. I'd rather her know now then when the babies are out my tummy. I'd rather her call me a slut now then come to terms with it and love her grandchild. He reached over placing his hand over mine. "I'll do anything just name it." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Tell her."

Prince

After that I tried to explain that my mom would most definitely disown me if I did. I mean she was already on the verge of doing so. I just don't want to lose my family completely. I want to be able to take Zeke and the kids to family things and tell everyone they're my family. But my mom will never accept such an... What's the word? Unconventional family. And she'd probably say some fucked up shit that would just kill me. He stormed out to the car. I sent Erik to follow him as I paid.

"Here use my card dude." Erik said placing the card in front of me as I rubbed my forehead frustrated. I shake my head.

"No it's fine i-" He cut me off.

"Dude you actually work for your money. I didn't work for a dime in this whole $1,000 card. Just use it." I groan watching him walk out. Fuck I'll use his card then. I ask for our meals to go, pay then go out. I grabbing Zeke some cheesecake and curly fries to go. Even though it won't fix anything. Meeting Zeke and Erik in the car after. Zeke sat in the back arms crossed and disappointment on his face. I climb into the driver side passing the card and food to Erik next to me. "Well at least the food was good right." Erik says cheerfully with an enthusiastic little clap. Again we both look at him unamused making him chuckle nervously. "Tough crowd am I right." I shake my head starting the car and driving to Zeke's.

Erik

As soon as the car stopped Ezekiel opened the door making Prince groan as he laid his head on the wheel. I mean I get them both hearing them argue while we drove. They'd argue then be quiet then go right back to it. So bipolar.

"Erik walk me." He demanded waiting with his back turned to the car.

"Take those two top box's for him." Prince mumbles to me as he looks down at his feet. I nod stepping out and putting all the boxes on my seat. Picking up the first two like he said. As soon as I turn around Ezekiel begins his angry stride to his apartment. Me following closely since I don't know which one is his. It was quite I didn't know how to talk to either in this situation. It reminded me of when my parents would argue in the car while we drove home. I wanted to help I just don't know how. He unlocked the door.

"Thanks Erik." He said giving me a little hug I couldn't return due to the boxes. But I still leaned in showing I was trying. He sniff a bit then pulled away whipping the corners of his eyes. I can't even describe the feeling I got seeing him like this. It hurt my chest and I don't even know why. He turned unlocking the door. "Bye" He says with a little wave.

"Wait these are for you." I say trying to hand them to him. He shakes his head looking down.

"I'm not really hungry right now." He says looking down at his feet. I sighed walking in and going to the kitchen. Putting the boxes on the counter.

"Well you will be later." I turn seeing the omega whipping his eyes again. I walk to him giving him a proper hug now that I can. "Hey it's okay. Prince is just scared he'll come around and face his mom." One day.

"I know but.. I'm just so tired of having to explain myself you know. It's like everyone's judging me and I just don't want to be hurt... again." He pulls away. "My step dad, classmates, fuck ever probably my siblings think I'm a slut now." I smack my teeth embracing him again.

"Ezekiel your the purest person I know. Your trustworthy, honestly and so reliable. So just keep in mind no matter what everyone thinks that's not you. Your better then that. And fuck it if you were a slut and I'm not saying you were they don't get to tell you that's wrong. Most people who say that type of shit are closed minded assholes anyway. Why should you appeal to them." We separate again this time he smiles as he whips his eyes.

"Thanks Erik your really the sweetest." I nod.

"Anytime your basically my cousin now." He giggles as he walks me to the door. "Bye" I say as he waves me out. I walk down the steps proud of myself. Hey maybe I am good at that helping stuff.