no.37

Marius

He was taking longer then we'd hope and GC was clearly worried. As yelling and the sound of objects being thrown began Giancarlo sat up. Like if he'd have a better view. Luckily that's when Dominenico ran out practically throwing himself in the car. He looked like he had just gone on a mission. Exhausted as fuck and we just started. Giancarlo turned to him as I started the car.

"You good?" He asked reaching out to hold him. Making me internally aww. I'm pretty sure me and Dom are the only ones to every see this side of Giancarlo. And its adorable. Dom held his hand back and then we start down the road. Fuck I hate that they're my favorite ship now.

Prince

Erik stopped me from going telling me to take him. Since Hasan and Dawn had hella hangovers deciding to go home. I wasn't going to till he said I could drive his car. Plus he's gonna pay for his own food. I pulled up to the apartments looking over at Erik with a glare. He didn't notice at first but when he felt my eyes on him he turned to me.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Sit in the back." I tell him simply. He tsk but listens us both exiting the car. Me going up to get Zeke. It only took 5 seconds after I knocked for Zeke to answer looking adorable. "Hey baby." I lean in kissing his cheek.

"Hey you look handsome." He says making me smirk.

"You look adorable." I say back taking his hand holding it up to my heart. He blushes pushing me away playfully as he giggles.

"Let's go romeo." He says playfully as he walks past me. He sees Erik's car looking back at me. "Erik's coming?" He ask. I nod opening my mouth to speak. But my extra ass cousin cut me off opening the back door dramatically.

"Yes be blessed by my presents on your otherwise boring date." I roll my eyes Zeke dry chuckling.

"Sure" Zeke sass's cutely going to the front seat.

Ezekiel

"No trust me Ezekiel this one is better." Erik protested against Prince's suggestion of a bacon, jalapeno with extra cheese and jam packed vegetables. With his suggestion of a stuffed curly frie burger with this nice dripping white cheese. Both looked unexplainably good. Prince tsk at Erik's protest.

"Baby you know what you pick. We won't interfere." Erik makes a huh noise looking at Prince's words but seeing him glare quickly switches him to agreeing. I nod looking down at the laminated menu. Searching through all the yummy burgers and sides to see which one really speaks to me. Or more so to the babies since they'll kick over food they like. I think that's my fault though. After getting pregnant I tried a lot of new foods and now my kids are foodies. And they're not even born. My eyes landing on a beautiful burger with bearable vegetables. Double the pickles, cut up white onions, two types of cheese, low bun and double patty. It's just beautiful. A sharp pain near my stomach confirmes that letting me know the baby's agree as I groan. Leaning over to hold my stomach. Is it supposed to hurt that bad or am I giving birth to a mini bodybuilder. I love the kicks even if they hurt. It just kinda felt like we're communicating. Erik shot up clearly worried.

"Holy shit are you going into labor!?" He screams turning everyone's heads to us. Hearing gasping women and feelings strangers eyes on me I blushed.

"No you idiot they just kicked me." I explain as Prince pulls him back down to sit. Giving people who still are staring at us a reassuring smile that I'm okay.

"Oh sorry.." Erik says me and Prince both looking at him unamused.

Erik

Prince and Ezekiel are like the scariest couple ever. But they're also my favorite people. I know they're not like official official- what am I even saying they are. They just don't know it. The way they look at each other as if they're the only two in the whole entire multiverse. The way Prince makes Ezekiel giggle and blush so effortlessly. The way Prince listens and tends to Zeke like he's a king. It's just so obvious. I don't know this Marius guy but he's no match for my cousin's charisma. I just get this warm feeling when they're all lovey dovey. Imagine loving someone so much you'd defy your own mother. And willingly grow and change just for them. Couldn't be me.

But I guess it does sound kinda nice.

Giancarlo

I decided to wait in the car as the two walked the 3 blocks to the store in black hoods. I honestly had a lot on my mind. Marius was someone I looked up to and thought was a good guy. But recently things just weren't the same. Me and my friends kinda bully him now. Because he's all soft and in love. My friends say it's weak to be emotional towards an omega. So does my grandpa and he's the coolest. He had 7 wives and a big mansion. No omega to hold him back. And when he does have an omega he still doesn't let them have any control. I'm just so lost and I have to make up my mind now. We're going back to school right after this even though it's will be like 5th period. And I want to know what I feel, what I choose before that. Honestly is Marius the best person to listen to. I mean he hasn't even bagged Ezekiel. Maybe I'm only reacting to his smell like that cause he's a virgin. Maybe I'm not in love.

Yeah fuck no I'm not in love. I can't be..

Marius

We walked into the store easily it was closed today. I'm not sure why but the sign said something about repairs. Hopefully they don't show while we're here. He unlocks the back door for employees and we both go inside quickly. It seemed to be the back of the store I've never been here but it seems like he has. As in waved me into a room.

"Look a computer." He called in a whisper as he sat at the desk. Looking above it a sign read 'please all employees and managers respect the shop computer. Only use is for designated purpose detailed information discussing work and nothing else'. A bigger sign next to it reading 'NO PORN please'. I chuckled to myself. Dominenico frustratingly groan getting my attention.

"What's wrong?" I ask leaning down to see what he's doing.

"I need the password." He seems to think for a bit. "Wait this is a work place computer meaning all employees use it." I nod along. "And inorder to work here you need at least a 2.00 gpa." I become confused still nodding.

"Yeah sooo?" I ask

"So it has to be written somewhere right. Somewhere close too." We begin to search.

Dominenico

What felt like hour went by and still no sign of a secret password. Marius fell into the seat with a groan.

"It's hopeless we're going to prison." He panicked his pheromones becoming strong invading the room. I covered my nose my omega whining like a baby now for Giancarlo. "Wait what's that?" He stands getting my attention. I walking up to him reading the porn sign making me inwardly chuckle.

"What isn't it obvious no porn at work?" He looks at me unamused. Pointing at the small words wroten in pin next to it. It read tittiesandbeer.

"I mean that. It has to be the password." I gasp understanding as I immediately type it in. Me and Marius jumping in joy at the bing of a starting computer. We hug screaming we did. All of a sudden the sound of dirty moans and screams fill the room. Us separating to look at the disgusting sight of the exact rules for the computer. I turn away scared and red. Why was she chained up? That looked more painful then pleasuring. Marius quickly exits the tab. "Damn that was.. interesting." I turn trying to compose myself so I can get the job done. I finally calm my breathing taking a seat as I exit the google tab. Only to be scared again by the slutty anime girl background jumping out the chair again. Marius sighs. "What app do I go to?" He asked sitting at the desk.