no.31

Myles

Adrian's mom was finally coming around. I know she's strict but damn. I can't believe she'd be like that with her son. Knowing her favorite son's bitch ass is a fair cry from perfect. But for some reason she always got to act like my man's the worst. Her own son!!? But I'mma let it slide cause one I don't like drama especially not with my hubby's family. And two because I know Adrian wouldn't like that. He don't like that drama shit too. I get along with Adrian's mom but only because I want to. And because of Adrian and our child of course too. If she steps out of line with my man in front of me tho I can't say I'll keep my mouth shut.

Giancarlo

Flirting with Dominenico didn't go as planned. Now I got to take him on a date. How the fuck did I get myself into this? I got to stop taking Travis's advice. All I wanted was to get laid not go on a date with the weird omega. My brain began to think differently as I watched Dominenico walk into the art class. Doll up ready for our date after school. He had heads turning and I didn't like that. That meant they were watching him walk back to his table and thinking the same thing. Damn he look fat in those shorts. He wore a cute pink crop top with a care bear. And a long thin black jacket going farther then his shorts. He looked adorable. Once he sat down I threw my arm around him snapping all the alpha's head. They was really looking hard.

"What's up baby?" I say kissing his cheek. He blushes looking at his lap cutely.

"Nothing you?" He ask cutely trying to look up at me. But ultimately failing.

"You know baby just trying to get more kisses." He giggles giving me a kiss. The other three and everyone else stared jealously. Okay maybe this isn't so bad.

Dominenico

We just went all in with it. I thought it would be awkward or like we don't even talk at first. But he was so sweet. He even walked me to class. And now I can't stop daydreaming about him. Relationship's are so easy, why do people ever break up? Did I mention he even walked me to class.

"Hey dude are you okay?" A stack of books ask making me jump. With farther inspection I spot Marvin. A loud mouth midget and my rival in the Spanish and English spelling bee since 2012.

"What you've never seen a happy daze before. Oh wait I forgot your a cold hearted cheating illiterate." He gasp crossing his arms.

"How dare you insult my intelligence with such shameless and derogatory words. And I was just asking because you didn't pick up the spellathon literature. But it's clear your just falling off say hello to second place for twice in a row." I glare at the stupid midget as he begins his walk to his desk. He turns. "And you better study that literature." I gather the books in my bag. I'll be damned if I break our recorded of never being second twice. Especially to him.

Ezekiel

I sat on the couch bored and hungry. Being 7 months was not easy. I didn't even want to leave the couch to cook. And I love the kids don't get me wrong. But I'm way too pregnant to be running around after all them. So I haven't been watching them really. My energy has been just so low and my cravings are crazy. Right now all I know is I could really go for something sweet. But of course we needed groceries so we had nothing at the moment. All we had was vanilla wafers but me and the babies decided we're done with those. I eat like 20 yesterday and I just can't do it again. As looney tunes Sylvester and tweet played I laid on the couch. My hands caressed my big belly. If you feel the sides you can kinda feel the babies. They're probably all so crampt in their I can't wait till they can come out and sleep in they're baby beds. Val, Hector and my baby daddies have been moving my stuff to Valeria's room. Switching our stuff slowly so we can still live peacefully. She gave me her room since it was the master bedroom and has it's own restroom and a bigger closet. Just more space in general. All we need to do is move the bed's then I can organize all my small things. Prince said he'll help with all the big furniture changes from then on. The door opening startles me as I sit up seeing Val.

"Heeey whatcha doin?" She sings happily taking a seat at my feet as I bring them close.

"Nothing, I'm hungryyy." I whine pouting.

"Sorry bud but I'm not a good cook." I sigh know and also not trust her to cook anyway.

"It's okay I-" I'm cut off by someone knocking. As Valeria gets up ask who I check my time. 2:56pm it must be Prince he just got off work. I sit up turning on my knees still on the couch watching the door.

"Prince." His voice booms through the door sending a shock through my body.

"Open it." I rush Val making her giggle. I blush at my sudden outburst. But forget those feelings see my baby daddy walk in.

"Hey." He says immediately walking to me on the couch turned and kissing my forehead. I hate that it made me giggle and my heartthrob.

"Heyy" I say back blushing as I pull him by his shirt around the couch. Valeria closing the door then came to sit on the couch with us. Me in the middle.

"I got donuts." He says waving the box reckless to both of us.

"Mmm yummy." All of a sudden a rough kick is sent to my low abdomen. That's the first time any of them has kicked me like that. They're own mother, I gasp while holding my waist.

"You good." Prince says dropping the box to hold me. I nod the pain soothing by the second. I'm more worried about the donuts.

"The babies are just hungry and mad you dropped their donuts." He giggles nervously picking up the box and handing it to me. Me immediately opening it. Two chocolate, two white glazed, two brown glazed, one glazed glazed jelly and chocolate glazed jelly and one regular glazed glazed donut. Yummy I picked the chocolate jelly putting the box on the table.

"My bad babies." He says cutely as he throws his arm around me. Being lost in the moment of having this good ass donut and cuddling with my hot baby daddy. I almost forgot Valeria was here till she yelled in my ear.

"Oooh I want one!" She yelled like a child. Climbing over us cuddling to get one. I roll my eyes Prince passes her the box.

___
I have like 5 chapters written I just got to fight the urge to post them all😩
Here's two for now 👍🙂