Chapter 1. A very 'normal' day.

It all began as a normal day, like any other would have.

"Raah." Iruma woke up to his yellow demon clock screaming. "Ah! Good morning!" He said, his voice lingered with sleep. It had become a custom for him to wish the clock good morning, but thats not why he was so exited. It was friday, and that ment that he would have a hard deserved weekend just for himself all too soon. So after rubbing his eyes, he jumped straight out of bed.

Exited to start the day, he made his bed, brushed his teeth and dressed himself. After that he went over to the living room where Opera and his grandpa were already waiting, drinking tea and chatting at the table.

"Good morning sir" Opera said.
"Good morning" Iruma cheerfully chimed. He looked over to his grandpa who was waiting to get his. "Oh and good morning to you too grandpa!"

Opera had led him to the table where many delicious meals were waiting for him to devour. "I made todays breakfast even better, Iruma. Enjoy!"

"Thanks for the food!"

The food looked extremely well made. The colors were bright and it was overall very healthy and balanced looking meal. Iruma couldn't wait to dig in. He didn't wait at all actually. He grabbed a fork and began eating the delicious looking food.

While Iruma was munching on his food, his grandpa decided to ask him a question. "You seem to be in a good mood today grandson. Did anything happen?"

Iruma smiled at his grandpa. "No nothing really, its just a good day today!" He giggled as he saw his grandpa grip his heart while muttering how cute he was.

He ate breakfast and took the bag that Opera gave him, while quietly mumbling a thank you.

"Have a good day sir" he spoke. Iruma waved at the red haired male and run up to the porch where his friends were already starting to wonder where he was.

"Good morning master Iruma!" The pink man spoke, his smile reached far and wide, and his eyes lit up in happyness. Clara was jumping around with joy too. "Good morning Iruma-chie!!!!" She screamed.

"Good morning guys! Did you do anything fun this weekend?..."

Some of you may be confused to what is happening. To explain frankly, Iruma is a human in the demon world, his shitty parents sold him to a demon who made him his grandson, and to all kinds of events he now lives happily amongst the demons.

I just showed you a part of his life, the people he eas closest to. His grandpa, Opera and his best friends. You already know that, and sadly you also know that it will change today. today will be the day where all the trouble and pain begins. Today will be the start of a new story, a new life, a horrific one, but one with a happy ending.

Hopefully...

After a happy go lucky conversation with his friends, Iruma arrived at the demon school, Babelys.

He walked up to the front of the kings classroom, the one he conquered. After he walked inside, he greeted his classmates with a smile and sat down at his desk with his 2 best friends next to him. Clara to the left and Asmodeus to the right. After a while of the most boring class with the cruelest teacher ever, it was time for lunch break.

He always went to his locker at break, but today he found something.. unexpected. In his locker he discovered a pink box full of little heart shaped chocolates.

"Chocolates? Is this for me?"

Confused, he turned around the box. "For Iruma." From who is this? He didn't see any names exept for his own.

"I feel so bad, I can't even say thanks to them. They look tasty, did someone make these themselves?" He opened the box and decoded to take out a chocolate. He could atleast eat it, it would be rude not to. He let out a hum while he slid the chocolate in his mouth.