Chapter 16. A kiss?

Narrator's pov:

Iruma, Clara and Asmodeus walked into the school gates of the royal one. Both Iruma and Asmodeus were flustered, and Clara was fuming on the inside. It was very clear on the outside aswell.

Once they entered the classroom, Iruma was led to his respective chair and was greeted by his classmates. Yet something felt.. off. Their classmates were all looking at him with a weird smile, whispering.

"H-hey, Iruma! Welcome back.. are you feeling any better?" Lied asked.

"Yeah, I'm all better now! Thanks for asking!" Iruma replied, smiling.

Lied was staring Iruma up and down as if he was trying to figgure something out. Jazz then stopped him from watching Iruma by dangling his game set in front of his eyes.

"I stole your controler and you still didn't find out. Guess I win the bet this time, huh."

Lied then looked at Jazz "You.. How did you even manage to do that? I never got distracted. You cheated and used your powers, I'm sure of it!"

The whole Iruma squad looked at Jazz and Lied with a confused face. What were they going on about? But before they could ask, Jazz already continued the conversation.

You did lose focus, for two full minutes actually. You know, when Iruma and Asmodeus were...

He coughed and stopped his sentence. He then finished the last one with a kissing sound.

"Anyways this is mine now." He pridefully looked in the sky while holding the gameset up. "If you can manage to steal it from me, you can get it back, but for now, its mine."

Lied looked extremely pissed, his grin didn't make it much better. "Is that a challenge?"

"Yes it is."

Lied and Jazz then walked away. Iruma was red as a tomato yet again and Asmodeus was in shock. They were both staring at Lied and Jazz, who were now on the other side of the classroom before finally looking at each other.

Asmodeus was the first one to collect himself and talk. "What exactly does he think we did?"

Iruma then looked to the ground, flustered. "I-I thinkthathethinksthatwekissed."

Asmodeus seemed to understand what Iruma was trying to say. "Y-yeah. I'm sorry, its my fault that they think that we..."

The two boys went quiet. Well, untill Clara stood up from her seat and went to sit next to Asmodeus instead whispering into his ear.

"I know what you were trying to do. You wanted to kiss Iruma. Too bad I took his first kiss..!"

Asmodeus looked up to see the anoying brat speak more nonsense.
He, however didn't realize that she was lying. "You- You did what..? Did he give permission or did you just make him do that?"

The girl then triumphorically raised her head, talking in a gossipy voice.

"I didn't make him, he kissed me first!"

Asmodeus then looked her dead in the eye.

"You are lying. Iruma would have never done that. I'm sure of it! He would have also told me, obviously." He then looked away from Clara, who had a defeated expression on her face.

"Yeah, I was lying. Hehe. But seriously, Iruma is mine." Clara looked at Asmodeus with a dangerous look. Asmodeus smirked however. "I guess we will see about that."

Next to Asmodeus was Iruma who had been focusing on calming down a bit. And he did, on the outside atleast. Inside of his head he was questioning everything that just happened. I mean, he didn't "like" Asmodeus but the thoughts of kissing him woulden't go away. He was imagining it. And after a while, he finally decided on his feelings. Asmodeus is just a friend.