Chapter 26. My protectors.

Kiriwo was still standing before me, trying to protect me. Even I knew it was useless. If he doesn't go away soon, he might be endangered too.

And even though I hate him, I don't want him to die because of me.

Kiriwo was still talking, rambling. "Don't do this, he only has four liters of blood, it will all go to waste if you kill him here. Lets just calm down and talk about this." He said as the blonde man now stood face to face with Kiriwo.

"Move." He said, his face cold like ice.

"I won't untill you listen to me." Kiriwo then said, unmoving.

"I said move, now." The blonde man said, his eyes filled with wraith.

"No, first you listen. His blood is powerfull. You can get much more out of this if you just farm his blood for now. If we experiment on him, I'm sure we will get something good out of it. We might not even need human blood for healing anymore.

Please just calm down." He then said, sounding defeated.

The blonde man just stared at him, thinking. Eventually, the rage in his eyes dimmed down a little.

"How much was it each week again?" He then asked.

"A liter."

"And when will the testing be?"

"His testing will be before, during or after he gave blood. The testing I'll do with the blood is when I have time."

"Are you sure you aren't able to make him give more blood?"

"Not as of now, no. Maybe when he grows up or the testing goes well."

He then looked at me, staring. He then took a step towards me. Kiriwo reacted quick, spreading his wings to try and protect me.

"Fuck off dumbass. I'm not going to kill him now. Seriously can't you fucking read the room?" The man then said, pushing him away to the side. He then took another step towards me, grabbing my arm and pointing his knife at it.

My body was still limp against the wall, but as soon as the knife came closer to me I shot up in fear.

"Don't be so scared. Geez, do you really think I'm that bad of a person?"

He rolled his eyes as he put the knife to my wrist. The already bandaged one. He then slowly slit it down the side, my blood covering the knife.

He then put the knife on the ground and opened his mouth. He then hung my arm above it and let a few droplets fall down. He then licked his lips and looked away.

He stood up, his head going back to look at Kiriwo. "Bandage his arm and get the needle, also, clean up the knife. I'll be going now, once you are done, take the blood with you."

He then glared at Kiriwo while he walked down the stairs. Eventually I couldn't hear him anymore.

Not much later after that, Kiriwo had also left to get the bandages, the needle and the blood bag from downstairs.

Once he was gone too, I felt a weird sense of rest. My body was still shaking, and I could still feel the adrenaline rush trough my veins. Yet I felt extremely calm. Maybe even tired. The adrenaline made me feel like I could throw up anytime soon.

Somehow I was still in one piece.

I was finally able to move my body, even though I didn't have the will to. Slowly my eyes filled with water, and I began sobbing. Once I did, I heard footsteps quickly making their way upstairs.

Kiriwo rushed to my side with the bandages and the other supplies. He went and sat next to me, his back against the wall. He then grabbed my arm and laid my hand on his leg, the blood slowly flowing into the fabric. He then bandaged it, getting blood on his hands too. You could see the crimson color trough the bandages.