Chapter 69: Games.

I pulled Asmodeus with me to the dinner table, with Opera walking in the same speed as he did before, with us being a tad faster. We were going to have dinner, and after that we would play the game Opera told us about. Im so exited!

And so me and Asmodeus ended up sitting on the chairs, waiting for the food while we chatted with each other. My jealous grandpa wanted a piece of the conversation too however, and joined in. "What are you two talking about?" He asked, smiling. "Oh." I said, not wanting to reply. "Nothing." I added, afraid he would ask more, wich he unfortunately did. "No need for secrets, tell me." Grandpa then said, still smiling brightly, exept a bit hurt.

However, after the microwave incident I haven't trusted him around anything thats new, to add, he absolutely sucks at things like games!

Grandpa saw that I didn't want to talk about, so instead he used my great weakness. "Please?" He asked, making me spill it anyways.

"Opera bought a new gaming set so we could game tonight." I said, ashamed that I had spilled it so easily. If I ever commit a crime and I have to lie, im going to prison. I sighed, with grandpa misunderstanding me. "Oh, did you want to keep this a secret for me for tonight, sweet grandson?" He asked. "How sweet, im sorry for ruining your little suprise. I'll absolutely play with you guys, grandpa has to show he's strong after all!" He laughed.

Please grandpa, no.

I nodded shakily. "Y-yeah.." Before seeing Opera with the plates. Again, these plates were luxurious, lavish, they were fashionable and just absolutely beautiful. Opera is the best cook I know, his dishes are both tasty and beautiful, being simple yet extravagant and being so damn good with the sauce he makes I wonder if he shouldn't just have started his own restaurant.

And now he's my grandpa's security devil. Im glad he didn't start a restaurant or I would be eating messed up sandwiched with entire blocks of cheese my grandpa made all the time, or starving again. I might actually prefer starving for once, of getting my own food, because what grandpa makes is worse.

And so looking at the lavish, beautiful, stunning, gorgeous and awesome meal, I dug in right away, eating from it like there was no tomorrow, because today the house might blow up. Thats the feeling I have about my grandpa playing with us atleast. Im sorry for telling him, Opera.

Asmodeus next to me was looking at me eating as I dug into the food. Asmodeus had gotten another plate entirely from Opera, a plate with fish. He eyed it with a panicked expression, not knowing what to do. He then quickly put his fish on my plate, when Opera wasn't looking. I think Opera wants Asmodeus to feel threatened, because he knows that Azz hates fish and anything sea related.

Maybe even more than before after I.. well.

Nonetheless we all finished dinner, with Opera seeing the fishbones on my plate instead of Asmodeus's, seeming either a bit pissed or playful depending on who you ask. He directed to Azz, speaking to him.

"You have to eat your piece of meat, Asmodeus. Your mother requested me to make sure of that." He said, getting another plate from the kitchen and giving it to Asmodeus. It once again was fish, the thing he desperately hated. And so Asmodeus laughed nervously. "There's no need, Iruma already gave me a piece of his." He lied. I nodded. "H-he did." I said, trying to lie with him. Opera looked at me, his kitty ears going down, could he maybe be jealous? Or maybe he's angry? "Are you sure, Iruma?" He asked me, staring into my soul. I nodded, looking away. "Please tell me the truth, did he?" Opera then asked, with his ears down to his head. I couldn't say no now, this was my weakness. You outplayed me, thats mean. To add you've been mean to Azz this whole time, casting him out the entire time. I don't know if he means it or if he's just playing or being careful, but I don't like it, the food doesn't make up for that.