Chapter 35. A void.

"It seems we meet again, my sweet, sweet Iruma.~"

I heard his voice from behind me, quietly speaking into my ear. I flinched as I both felt and saw a cold blade pressing against my neck. I watched Kiriwo smile in the mirror, meeting my gaze in the spot free reflection.

Oh god. Why here?

"H-hi." I managed to tremble out. I swallowed as I felt the blade move around my skin. It wasn't cutting into it, at least it didn't feel like it. It just moved around, tracing my neck before it finally stopped in the middle.

"Ah~ So you are responsive today. How lovely." He said, smiling. His free hand now moved, taking my toothbrush and setting it down on the sink.

"We aren't brushing our teeth today. Guess what we are doing, Iruma?" He asked, his eyes lighting up. He then moved his hand to my chest, wrapping it around me and hugging me as he pressed the knife harshly into my skin. If he pushes any harder the knife will cut right trough my skin, and If he moves it now, he will cut my throat and everything underneath.

I replied, shaking. "A-are we going to talk?" I said, unsure of my own answer. He grinned, and put his head on my neck, close to the blade.

"Iruma~ You are close, but wrong, oh so wrong. Today we will be doing something very fun. I, together with a few others will be experimenting on you."

Experimenting? Does he mean like a labrat? Wait, but I don't want to do that. That sounds horrible. When will I be able to go home? And what will they do to me? Are they going to put me on a machine? Do they need more blood? Or are they-

My thoughts got interrupted as I felt Kiriwo letting go of me. The knife was still held firmly in place, but his arm left my torso, and his head was gone from my neck. He had a bored expression on his face. He looked pissed.

"There is no need to be so scared of those people. I won't let those demons touch you in any bad way, let alone scare you. Don't you dare to feel despair around them, or I'll fucking murder you."

He gritted his teeth, looking at me from the reflection of the mirror. He pushed the knife deeper into my throat, the knife now slowly opening my flesh. He then pulled it off of me, putting it to the back of my neck instead.

"Move." He commanded, pointing at the window. He held the knife to the back of my head as he walked. We walked towards the window, and I stopped before I fell down it.

"Why are you stopping?" He asked me, probably staring daggers into my brain.

"How do I jump out?" I asked.

If I jumped out now, I could flee, and if he even suspects me of wanting to run, he will probably hurt me, but if I jumped out now and he would jump with me, theres a good chance that the knife will dig deeper into my skin.

And I can let neither happen. Because if I do, it will have consequences. The jump from tye window isn't high at all. Its only about a meter since theres no second floor, but just jumping would still have pretty big consequences.

Especially with how fast his mood changes. If he suddenly decides he wants me dead, I'm gone.

"I guess jump with your legs?" He said, unsure. I slowly turned my head to look at him, confused. He moved his arm to make sure he was still pointing at my neck.

What do you mean jump with your legs? I ment how do I jump.

"Do you not know how to jump?" He asked, staring at me. I kept quiet, now even more confused. I thought he was going to be mad, not confused too. Isn't he supposed to only be a maniac? "Hold on, I'll show you." He said, taking his knife off of me, jumping down. "Now you, come." He said as he made the 'come here' motion with his hands.