Chapter 52. Cookies.

"Hi there, Iruma sweetheart, welcome back~"

"Hi again.." I managed to stutter, trying to keep my face straight. I was nervous and scared, and my body wouldn't sit still. I know he loves it, thats why I try and hide it as much as possible.

He smiled as he pointed at the table. It had a blood bag on it, and one of those big needles they push trough your skin at the hospital, it made me flinch thinking about it entering my skin. I had only thought about meeting Kiriwo, and forgot all about our promise to give blood.

"Aah, are you scared..?~" He asked, waiting for an answer. "No." I responded, trying to keep the expression on my face as straight as possible. "I just don't like needles that much." I lied. He nodded in response.

"Oh, you don't? Well actually I don't either. They are too big for my liking, and when using them they are very imprecise." He added. He then pulled a chair from the small table wich was centered in the middle of the room, my clue to sit down. He then took the other seat on the opposite side. He was smiling, a little less crazy then before though, however my worries didn't fade.

"So today I'm trying a different approach." He began. I questioned what he ment for a few seconds before grabbing a black sports bag, one of those bags murderers carry bodies in. "Today you will be drinking and eating something before giving blood. This is so that you don't faint again and cause a commotion."

He looked at me, not smiling, just a normal serious expression, the one I saw when making the fireworks. "Theres people around the school now, so we can't be found snooping around, or our little spot will be gone. If we do get found my brother will visit and you'll probably die. And I don't feel like losing my precious little Iruma." The points of his lips went up slightly when he said that, but dissapeared as soon as he started to talk again.

"However I have to warn you, not just border control will take you away from me, or my brother. Im also talking about your grandpa here."

My grandpa? What does he mean? I looked at him confused and shocked. "What do you mean?" I asked, my voice louder and more clear than it had been before.

"Oh so you can talk?" He asked synicly, smiling. "No this time I'm joking, about the talking thing atleast. Anyways about your grandpa, I think its best if I show you."

He pulled up a device. It was a camera, on the screen there was a picture. The picture showed Opera, grandpa and someone with a badge of from Border control, probably an officer of some kind. Kiriwo placed the camera on my side of the table.

I looked at the camera once more before looking at Kiriwo. "I don't understand what im supposed to get with this." I said. "What do you mean my grandpa wants me gone?" He took the camera back, and swiped to the right, to a new part of the camera, a video. "Watch it." He said, staring at me with his head cupped in his hand, his elbow on the table.

Curiously and a bit scared, I pressed it and watched the video. There was audio, but it was bad quality. I couldn't hear half of what they were saying. They were talking to the border control officer, and when border controll left, they talked with each other.

Opera began. "Are you sure this is the best course of action, Sullivan?" He asked, grandpa didn't respond so Opera talked again. "You might lose your grandson that way."

Grandpa shook his head. "I don't know what to do anymore. I really don't, Opera. I want to protect him, but I am unable to." Opera nodded. "So will you tell them about iruma being.. you know what?" Opera asked. Grandpa slowly nodded. "Soon, I will."

There the video cut off, and I was left a bit hurt and speechless. Kiriwo took the camera back, still staring at me. "Did you know he wanted you gone?" He asked me. "Yes." Was my answer.