Chapter 37. Heartache.

Narrator's pov:

"I just hope no one knows I was gone."

Thats what Iruma hoped as he stared at the wall before him, ready to leave. He was sitting on the white bed, dangling his feet. Although the 'bed' looked more like a table, like the ones operations are made on in the human world.

Sadly for him, someone already knew he was gone. Right now we will be taking our stalking back somewhere else. We will be going back to the beach estate, spying on Asmodeus instead.

He layed there, cuddling in the sheets. He was dreaming beautiful dreams, but he felt like something was missing he felt like the dream alone wasn't good enough. He slowly awoke, opening his eyes just a bit, it was bright outside, was it morning already? He was tired, and felt around the bed, looking for the warmth of before, but he felt nothing. He looked confused and opened his eyes, looking around the room. "Iruma?" He mumbled, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes before finally getting up. He then hissed when he stared into the light, it was too bright for him.

It wasn't day, instead the light was on. "Why is the light on?" Asmodeus asked himself. "And where is Iruma?" He walked to the door, and saw it was open. He then pushed the door further open. His eyes traced around the room, looking for his missing lover. He was no where to be found. Panick set in. "Iruma? Where are you?" He called out.

For all he knew maybe he had fainted on the floor or maybe went outside and got hurt by a carnivorous plant. Iruma didn't know much about the demon world, after all he has been protected by the chair demon as his precious grandson for all his life. Or so he thought atleast.

Obviously we already know. Iruma got kidnapped by Sullivan to the demon world and is now happily co-existing with them. Well, I guess not so happily anymore..

Asmodeus walked around the estate, trying to find a clue to Iruma. Time by time he opened doors in search of any trace where he might be, but found nothing. He even went to his own room, but he saw nothing there either. Well, exept for a now dead flower from his sisters and a pack of condoms from his mother wich he swore to never use.

He decided that there was one more room he would look in before he told someone that Iruma was gone. At this point his hands were slightly shaking, tears forming in his eyes from the stress. "Where could he have gone this late? What if he gets hurt again? What if he needs me and I can't be here for him?" He asked himself, anxiety sitting on top of his lungs, pushing him down.

He then opened the last unchecked door. No one. Though, something grabbed his attention, first on the sink, a toothbrush with toothpaste still on. Then something else grabbed his attention on the floor. Blood. A few dried up blood spatters were on the ground. He panicked. Now something else grabbed his attention, an opened window.

He connected the dots, his mind going into a blind panick. "Fuck fuck fuck. Did someone take him?! Please tell me that this isn't true. Why did they take him? For bait against Sullivan? I heard the six fingers are killing high ranking demons.. fuck this can't be happening! Not now! Not when he was finally safe!" He stared at the blood some more before his mind knew what to do.

"I need to get help."

He ran out the door, to the teacher's estate. It took a while to come there, his lungs burnes from running but he ignored the pain. He wasn't important, all that mattered was Iruma. When he finally arrived he panickedly banged on the door, gasping for air. He was praying that someone would open the door this late.

Eventually someone opened the door. It was Kalego. "What do you want this late, you imbecile?" He asked, annoyed. In the background Opera walked past with a glass in his hand, stopping at sight of Asmodeus.