Chapter 64. Dinner.

I took a deep breath, after telling him I'd be telling the big secret this evening, not expecting Asmodeus to be this calm. He smiled at me with a warm smile. "Thank you for trusting me." He said sweetly, the blush still slightly present on his face. I smiled back slightly.

Lets hope he will stay this happy.

My head was still closely resting on his chest, and I didn't wana get up, but I also wanted to play games with him, so I was conflicted. "Mhm.." I whined, getting up anyways, grabbing two controllers from storage. Azz was watching me closely, probably trying to see if I was nervous or no.

And so I smiled at him, a little nervous, and gave him the controller. I then sat next to him, before having him wrap his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I giggled slightly, putting my head on his chest again.

Thinking about it, its weird how much we have grown together in just three weeks. We went from Asmodeus hating me, to him saying I was his master. Then we were friends, and eventually best friends, and then even soulmates. Now we are lovers. I wonder if theres another level, probably. That might be marriage.

I hope I'll marry him one day.

I put on a game, the one we were playing the last time Azz came over. We then entered the save from before and started playing. It was a lot of fun, mostly for me because I could laugh at Azz every time he died. He and grandpa should play together sometime, because they both suck at games.

With Asmodeus raging at the caracters at screen, threatening to burn the game down we stopped for a little break. "Hey Azz?" I asked him, feeling thirsty. "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him, he nodded. "That would be great.." He answered back, his hands firmly clamped around the controler. He smiled at me, seeming full of rage because he kept on dying. I laughed at him. "Tea?" I asked. He nodded. "Tea please.." He then said, sighing.

I then walked to the kitchen, to get something to drink while Opera was still away. He took a while, im guessing he really didn't want us two sleeping in the same bed.. or room. But I did so that what we would do.

I grabbed two cups from the drawer, and turned the boiler on. I then poured the hot water over the tea leaves, the flavour and color flowing trough the metal holes. I then touched the cups, wich were hot, and pulled my hand back from the steam, wich was even hotter than the cup, flinching. I then quietly added some cold water to the cups, pretending I haden't been in the kitchen.

I then came back with the cups, giving Asmodeus one. Azz seemed to have calmed down, although minimally he looked alright now. I set my cup down after sipping a sip, waiting for him to set his cup down aswell. After he did the same we moved on, playing some more.

Trough out the entire game I hoped he wouldn't rage quit, laughing a bit less hard at him. He didn't seem to mind me laughing at all, but I tried to make him mind atleast. Eventually Opera came back, and we quit playing.

"The guest room is complete." He said, knowing the guest room was to the other side of this huge castle. "Thank you.." I said, not actually thanking him. He then said something that suprised me. "I also prepared a bed in your own room, if he'd rather stay there, since I know you will attempt to make him sleep in your room anyways." He said, sighing.

I guess Opera did know me very well, because that would be absolutely what I would do. Opera then looked at Asmodeus, staring him down. "Make a move on him, and you are not welcome here." He then threatened, leaving me confused. What was making a move on somebody?

Asmodeus nodded. "I won't, not untill he asks me to." He then said, looking confident. Opera clearly didn't like his answer, but left him be anyways. "What is making a move?" I then asked Asmodeus when Opera left. I saw Azz turn red, coughing slightly. "Ehm-" He said, not answering me. Opera meanwhile had turned around staily, staring at me weirdly.