Chapter 57: Lets make up.

Opera's pov:

"Please don't send me back." Iruma mumbled, falling asleep. I stood there, staring at him as the phrase rang aloud in my mind.

He knows. I had a suspicion that he did, but now im sure. He knows about our plan to send him away.

I stared at him once more as I turned my back to him, walking out the door. "Im sorry." I said to his sleeping body as I closed the door, to go back to my room. I wasn't ready for sleep yet, rather, I had something to do.

Sullivan had given me a choice, either I would go with the boy, or I would remain here. Both of them sound bad to me, because I want to be there for the both of them.

If I left Sullivan, Baal and his minions might come after him, and kill him. Point is its dangerous to leave him alone. But so is leaving Iruma, If I leave Iruma I don't think I'll see him again. And if I go with him these 'Christians' he told me about might kill me if they find out im a demon. They wouldn't be able to get close to me, but Iruma said something about angel beings and that 'us humans will definitely find a way' so im not quite sure about that either.

I really don't want to send iruma away though, I really, really don't, but I have to. I have been convinced.

These past weeks I have been talking to border control with Sullivan. We haven't yet told him that hes a human, we have made sure no hints were dropped about that.

Once he is gone, I will miss him, so much. I really hope he won't leave us.

Nararator's pov:

The night passed as the family went to sleep, the next morning Iruma slowly awoke. I tossed in bed after hearing his bird alarm, adiment not to get out of bed so soon, yet he got out of the warmth and the comfort of his bed, and walked to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom he brushed his teeth, and did his hair, after he was done he smiled in the mirror. Yesterday was a bad day, but today he would make a great day. He wouldn't budge on the great part.

He slowly approached the hallway to the living room, a bit scared to enter it. He didn't know why, he just felt akward after yesterday, wich is understandable if you cried at the table.

Once he entered he was greeted by Opera and his grandpa, both waving and greeting him. "Good morning, Opera, good morning to you too, grandpa." Iruma smiled, waving.

His grandpa came running up to him, and hugged him tightly. "Uww I was so worried!!" He said, turning to an egg. "I thought you were going to be sad and depressed again!" He said, letting go of the boy.

Iruma shook his head, smiling slightly. "No, I just had a bad day, thats all. Im sorry for worrying you both." Iruma apologized sheepishly. He wasn't going to let yesterday get him down. Today he would apologize to Clara and explain whats going on with him and Asmodeus. And today he would also give Asmodeus more kisses to make up for the fight that happened yesterday. That way everything will be alright again, in his eyes atleast.

Opera then left to get the food, as grandpa and Iruma had both taken their respective seats. Iruma was feeling a tad nervous still, but most of it had already gone away.

Once Opera arrived with the dishes, Iruma didn't hesitate to dig in, taking many boards with food. Yesterday he had eaten a bit less than he usually would, so he felt he could eat the world. He happily munched on his food, his family, being his grandpa and Opera did so aswell, however deep in their eyes gloomed a sense of guilt, especially in that of Opera's, knowing that Iruma knew about what they had been doing.

Once all plates were finished Iruma happily hummed, it was a song, the same one he had heard on yesterdays television, I guess Opera's show must have been fun after all.